We'll do it for half George Lopez responds to Iran bounty on Trump with a threat of his own

Comedian George Lopez responded to news of a call on Iranian state television for an $80 million bounty on President Donald Trump’s head by saying “We’ll do it for half.”
‘We’ll Do It For Half’: George Lopez Responds To Iran Bounty On Trump With A Threat Of His Own

Turncoats are better are known as democratic pos. who will turn on you in the blink of an eye?

He must not be getting enough attention- if Iran wanted to pay an idiot I suppose a comedian would top the list.

Y'all ever hear of "jokes"?

Lopez is a known liberal shill in everything he does.

How vaguely interesting. This has what to do with anything?

WOW!
You're dumber than I ever imagined!!
Yep, Pogo the Clown IS quite dim..........

Comedian George Lopez responded to news of a call on Iranian state television for an $80 million bounty on President Donald Trump’s head by saying “We’ll do it for half.”
‘We’ll Do It For Half’: George Lopez Responds To Iran Bounty On Trump With A Threat Of His Own

Turncoats are better are known as democratic pos. who will turn on you in the blink of an eye?

He must not be getting enough attention- if Iran wanted to pay an idiot I suppose a comedian would top the list.

Donald Trump Jr. (@donaldjtrumpjr) • Instagram photos and videos

lol yeah, yall can't seem to take one.
1-6-20-don-jr.jpg

WOW!

Whelp, I ain't the one who can't answer the question so what does that make you?

Donald Trump Jr. (@donaldjtrumpjr) • Instagram photos and videos

lol yeah, yall can't seem to take one.

I ain't the one whining about a joke. **YOU ARE**.

WOW!

Whelp, I ain't the one who can't answer the question so what does that make you?

Whats to answer?
Lopez is a liberal shill.

WOW!

Whats to answer?
Lopez is a liberal shill.

TWO DAYS and still can't figure out the question you QUOTED.

Reading is a lost art.

WOW!

What question would that be halfwit?

Forum List

Back