Well, at Least Amsterdam Has its Priorities Straight

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Sorta....if you are a doper.

Coronavirus: Amsterdam Potheads Panic Buy Weed Before Shops Close

Hundreds of local users in Amsterdam lined up outside the country’s infamous “coffee shops” to stock up on marijuana after the government announced that the shops would be closed for the next three weeks.

On Sunday, the Dutch government announced that it would be closing all restaurants, cafes, and schools, as well as shutting down all brothels, sex clubs, sport schools, and marijuana coffee shops in an attempt to curb the spread of the coronavirus.

In response to the announcement, panicked pot-heads rushed to their local coffee shops to stock up on their preferred drug, for fear of not being able to get high during the nationwide lockdown.

“I came here because I’ve learned that everything’s gonna be shut down for the next few weeks. I’m basically thinking that at some point I’ll run out of ideas of what to do at home,” a woman named Dee told the NL Times.​

Hundreds of local users in Amsterdam lined up outside the country’s infamous “coffee shops” to stock up on marijuana after the government announced that the shops would be closed for the next three weeks.

On Sunday, the Dutch government announced that it would be closing all restaurants, cafes, and schools, as well as shutting down all brothels, sex clubs, sport schools, and marijuana coffee shops in an attempt to curb the spread of the coronavirus.

In response to the announcement, panicked pot-heads rushed to their local coffee shops to stock up on their preferred drug, for fear of not being able to get high during the nationwide lockdown.

“I came here because I’ve learned that everything’s gonna be shut down for the next few weeks. I’m basically thinking that at some point I’ll run out of ideas of what to do at home,” a woman named Dee told the NL Times.​
Oh no, "shutting down all brothels and sex clubs"! What's a sex-starved man to do?

Oh no, "shutting down all brothels and sex clubs"! What's a sex-starved man to do?
Go solo.
Sexual self distancing doesn't cause hairy palms.

Forum List

Back