Welcome To The Manufactured 'New World Order'

I wish it was the Flu. I have been getting Flu vaccines since 1977.

Doctors never know what specific strain of flu you might get.
Flu Vaccines are their best guess at which ones you/ your area will encounter.
I personally have not had a FLU vaccine in 10 years (or more) and (knock on wood) haven't been sick...but that's just me.
Glad for ya. Everyone should have a personal plan. If they come out with a vaccine for Covid-19, my wife and I will take it to protect us from the virus and people who don't get vaccinated. That's our plan.

Glad for ya. Everyone should have a personal plan. If they come out with a vaccine for Covid-19, my wife and I will take it to protect us from the virus and people who don't get vaccinated. That's our plan.
I agree everyone should have a plan, and I'm not knocking your plan when I say the following: The vaccine you and your family get may not be for a strain of flu you encounter or that someone you encounter may have. That's my point. From what I understand / have been told, however, any flu vaccine you get should help build up antibodies and resistances that will help with dealing with those other viruses you may encounter.

I wish you and your family the very best - may all of you out there stay extremely healthy, and may the events unfolding fail to impact you physically and financially!

Question:

How many Chinese Soldiers and Government Officials have been infected by this virus versus their poor citizen population?

Then when you discover the answer ask yourself what are the chances China has a vaccine already but is trying to weaken the World so it can start a World War with us?
If I am not correct, it was the US and her pharma companies that had the vaccine first.

This news was back from Feb. 25th.

Hot biotech Moderna spikes 22% as it ships the first potential coronavirus vaccine for human testing (MRNA)
Hot biotech Moderna spikes 22% as it ships the first potential coronavirus vaccine for human testing (MRNA) | Markets Insider

. . and this from Feb. 3rd

Gilead Drug to Undergo Human Trials in China to Cure Coronavirus
Bloomberg News
February 3, 2020, 1:50 AM EST Updated on February 3, 2020, 12:01 PM EST
Gilead Drug to Undergo Human Trials in China to Cure Coronavirus

Also, see this; Already being deployed in Washington State. . .

First human trial for coronavirus vaccine begins Monday in the US

Seattle techies get the first shots in Kaiser Permanente’s coronavirus vaccine trial

Here is the Vaccine being deployed in Seattle. . .

:dunno:

Personally, I have never believed the media narrative that elites in the various nations are on different pages. . .

IMO, they are all working together toward the same goal. If there is a war, it will be manufactured and limited.

bf1d2301c1a37ae3e3c204fdd75b.jpg

REMEMBER. Trump first TRIED to downplay the idea that Covid-19 was the threat that others were claiming it to be. Look at the backlash he got from that.
I would agree with you there.

. . but we should not focus on Trump. It is important to remember Trump is, a businessman, and an actor. Both of these roles depend upon him being practiced at the art of deception. It matters not a whole lot as to who he represents himself to be.

We must discern the facts of what has happened, what is happening, and what is likely to happen, and ignore his public pronouncements, just like sane folks ignored Obama's antics and announcements.

I don't especially like nor trust Trump or any other elected official either, for that matter.

But, to say his actions, announcements and "pronouncements" are all just an act?

That type of contemplation that is more suited for the rubber room.

Last edited:
REMEMBER. Trump first TRIED to downplay the idea that Covid-19 was the threat that others were claiming it to be. Look at the backlash he got from that.

. . but we should not focus on Trump. It is important to remember Trump is, a businessman, and an actor. Both of these roles depend upon him being practiced at the art of deception. It matters not a whole lot as to who he represents himself to be.

We must discern the facts of what has happened, what is happening, and what is likely to happen, and ignore his public pronouncements, just like sane folks ignored Obama's antics and announcements.

I don't especially like nor trust Trump or any other elected official either, for that matter.

But, to say his actions, announcements and "pronouncements" are all just an act?

Well, we can each have our opinion then.

He has been deleting tweets and walking back stuff. . . I guess you just aren't paying attention. Not my problem.

More National Guard Troops Deployed In Geogia Than People Who've Tested Positive For Covid-19

Well, we can each have our opinion then.

He has been deleting tweets and walking back stuff. . . I guess you just aren't paying attention. Not my problem.

More National Guard Troops Deployed In Geogia Than People Who've Tested Positive For Covid-19

I don't dispute that he has had to walk stuff back. But to say it's all scripted or "he's acting" is a bit too much of a reach for me.

Forum List

Back