Days of darkness then light

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY

I can't usually watch utube videos. I couldn't step away cept for a couple more beers and a bagel.

This guy weekend warrior is new. If you watch 1 it should go right into part 2, did for me.

1st is about celebs and their perversions, second a bit about that then explaining what we been wondering and MORE.

Covid 19 is planted in adrenochrome, made in Wuhan. Pedos and athletes, others take adreno will get sick and test positive. How many celebs and athletes got it? Hanks, Barkley several more just watch. 31 min mark part 2 starts to explain.

Trump is a genius. BTW gitmo is full. These infected pedos will have a choice, get antidote and go to tribunal or die from covid.\

Watch it, you're going to comment, enlighten yourself.

Degeneres is in an ankle bracelet, (youtube vid 1.5 min) Oprahs place being dug up.

Kami McManus18 hours ago
I wore an ankle monitor for nearly a year. utah Ap&p. They switched me out for several new ones. In winter time they would put it high on my calf so i could have it on top of my boots. In summer it was strapped tightly around my ankle. If the strap caused injury they would cut if off and put it on my other ankle. I think that yes, she is wearing an ankle monitor. 100% yes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back