Zone1 Weighing human souls – The 21 Grams Theory

Why animals lose nothing, but only humans?

Because animals are not humans, their bodies are different.

Dude, six subjects were to be tested, out of that, four were only experimented on. Only ONE lost 21 grams. That's not an experiment, that's selective reporting of WAY too little test subjects. Even the scientist himself said that the experiments were unreliable and many more tests needed to be done in order to conclude anything.

No, it proves you ARE a soul.

Something else to think about:
"The soul that sins, it shall DIE" not live for eternity in an ever burning hell

Physical Death is not separation from God at the physical death because sinners and believers experience this first phase.
Spiritual death is the destruction of the soul of man, since the Holy Bible says that the soul that sins it shall die, die it will.

Read here what's gonna happen with sould of sinners in afterlife

Because animals are not humans, their bodies are different.

Dude, six subjects were to be tested, out of that, four were only experimented on. Only ONE lost 21 grams. That's not an experiment, that's selective reporting of WAY too little test subjects. Even the scientist himself said that the experiments were unreliable and many more tests needed to be done in order to conclude anything.
King Solomon was INSPIRED to reveal something else:

Who knows that the spirit in Man goes up into heaven, and the spirit of the beast goes down into the earth?

Physical Death is not separation from God at the physical death because sinners and believers experience this first phase.
Spiritual death is the destruction of the soul of man, since the Holy Bible says that the soul that sins it shall die, die it will

Read here what's gonna happen with sould of sinners in afterlife

Like I said, I learned what I know from Christ -- not the teachings of any man.

But yes, your first 2 paragraphs I bolded say nothing different than what I said

Forum List

Back