Week 15 NFL Picks

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
Thu Dec 13
Los Angeles Chargers Kansas City Chiefs - Game of the week. Chiefs take it at home, but the Chargers keep it close
Sat Dec 15
Houston Texans New York Jets - Texans aren't elite, but they are good. They beat the Jets
Cleveland Browns Denver Broncos - Browns win on a last second FG
Sun Dec 16
Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons - Neither team has been great, but the Falcons are better.
Dallas Cowboys Indianapolis Colts - Could be a good game. The Cowboys D is too much for Indy
Detroit Lions Buffalo Bills - Battle of mediocrity. Buffalo finds a way to lose
Green Bay Packers Chicago Bears - This could be good, or Chicago might dominate
Miami Dolphins Minnesota Vikings - Vikings get the home edge
Oakland Raiders Cincinnati Bengals - Two bad teams. I can't see Oakland winning 2 in a row
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Baltimore Ravens - I kind of expect the Ravens to blow it, but they still have playoff aspirations, so I think they'll win this game they have to win
Tennessee Titans New York Giants - Giants are on the upswing, but I think they fall back to Earth a bit
Washington Redskins Jacksonville Jaguars - I just don't want to pick the Jags
Seattle Seahawks San Francisco 49ers - I hope I'm wrong about the Niners again this week, but it's hard to see them winning 2 in a row
New England Patriots Pittsburgh Steelers - Both teams coming off bad losses. It's the Pats, I won't pick them to lose twice in a row this late in the season
Philadelphia Eagles Los Angeles Rams - After getting completely stuffed by the Bears, the Rams come out and dominate the Eagles
Mon Dec 17
New Orleans Saints Carolina Panthers - This could be a divisional trap game for the Saints, but they are too good for me to pick against them when the Panthers have lost so many in a row

Thu Dec 13
Los Angeles Chargers Kansas City Chiefs - Game of the week. Chiefs take it at home, but the Chargers keep it close
Sat Dec 15
Houston Texans New York Jets - Texans aren't elite, but they are good. They beat the Jets
Sun Dec 16
Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons - Neither team has been great, but the Falcons are better.
Dallas Cowboys Indianapolis Colts - Could be a good game. The Cowboys D is too much for Indy
Oakland Raiders Cincinnati Bengals - Two bad teams. I can't see Oakland winning 2 in a row
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Baltimore Ravens - I kind of expect the Ravens to blow it, but they still have playoff aspirations, so I think they'll win this game they have to win
Tennessee Titans New York Giants - Giants are on the upswing, but I think they fall back to Earth a bit
Seattle Seahawks San Francisco 49ers - I hope I'm wrong about the Niners again this week, but it's hard to see them winning 2 in a row
New England Patriots Pittsburgh Steelers - Both teams coming off bad losses. It's the Pats, I won't pick them to lose twice in a row this late in the season
Philadelphia Eagles Los Angeles Rams - After getting completely stuffed by the Bears, the Rams come out and dominate the Eagles
Mon Dec 17
New Orleans Saints Carolina Panthers - This could be a divisional trap game for the Saints, but they are too good for me to pick against them when the Panthers have lost so many in a row
Thursday Night game
Chargers at Chefs --- Should be a great game. I think I'm going to go with the underdog Chargers here. They've been red hot lately.

Saturday games
Texassans at Jets --- Texassans should take it.
Browns at Broncos --- Broncos hard to beat at home in December.

Sunday games
Cards at Failcons --- Failcons at home
Cowpies at Colts --- Cowpies playing very well lately.
Kitties at Bills --- Tossup game. I'll go with Bills at home.
Pukers at Bears --- Should be interesting game. Pukers beat the Bears earlier. I'll go with the Bears at home.
Fish at Vikes --- Vikings at home should hopefully rebound. We'll see how their new OC does.
Raiders at Bungles --- Bungles at home.
Succaneers at Ravens --- Ravens at home
Titans at Giants --- Jints have been playing better, but I think Titans take this one.
Skins at Jagoffs --- I'll go with the Jags at home. Hopefully they don't just quit like last week.
Seachix at Whiners --- Seachix in playoff form.
Pats at Steelers --- Must win for Steelers to stay in front of the Ravens
Iggles at Rams --- Rams should rebound at home.

Monday night game
Saints at Panthers --- Panthers had a good shot at the playoffs but have let it all go down the drain. Saints take this one and shut the door in the Panthers face.

Some terrible officiating in the Chargers/Chiefs game, against both sides. Still fun to watch, at least in the second half (I was watching a hockey game during the first half).

The Bears locked up the NFC North with win over Packers in Chgo! GB tried a comeback, but Rodgers' tossed an INT. in the end-zone! This is their 1st Division title since 2010 believe it or not! Nagy doing a great job as rookie coach! :26: :113:

The Bears locked up the NFC North with win over Packers in Chgo! GB tried a comeback, but Rodgers' tossed an INT. in the end-zone! This is their 1st Division title since 2010 believe it or not! Nagy doing a great job as rookie coach! :26: :113:

Da bears have not had this good of a coach since ditka and buddy..

Even with Ditka and a 1st round bye, they could find a way to lose in the playoffs! Lovie wasn't bad at 1st getting to the SB over 10 years ago! They beat the Saints on the way to dropping the game to Payton M. and the Colts! :206: :aargh: :102:

Even with Ditka and a 1st round bye, they could find a way to lose in the playoffs! Lovie wasn't bad at 1st getting to the SB over 10 years ago! They beat the Saints on the way to dropping the game to Payton M. and the Colts! :206: :aargh: :102:

Rex had to be the worsed Superbowl QBs. Of all time

OTTH, a winning QB in Baltimore was the worst IMO; Trent Dilfer sucked, but the defense rivaled '85 Bears in 2000! :19:

OTTH, a winning QB in Baltimore was the worst IMO; Trent Dilfer sucked, but the defense rivaled '85 Bears in '99! :19:

Lol I knew you were going to say that..

I know ...

Thu Dec 13
Sat Dec 15
Sun Dec 16
Mon Dec 17
Thank god detroit lost today. I would be so pissed if they won two meaningless games in a row and cost us draft picks.

We play Minnesota before the end of the year. We should lose that one.

Pittsburgh just went up 7 to nothing but it’s early.

Forum List

Back