Wedding Hosts Guilty of Discrimination

If you are a Christian in this country now, you rights will be trampled by the homos and athieists will the full approval of the US government. The left has declared war on Christians.
I am not a Christian and can see whats going on plainly.

If you are a Christian in this country now, you rights will be trampled by the homos and athieists will the full approval of the US government. The left has declared war on Christians.
I am not a Christian and can see whats going on plainly.
I can too. And I am an agnostic through and through.

If you run a business catering to the public, then you are subject to the law.

Break the law, get punished.
It is also the law that I can beat my wife at the courthouse on Sunday, Fakey.
:cuckoo:
Look it up you statist asswipe
You are no Dan Shays, sweet cheeks. You live in a society that has laws. Write your legislators and vote.
And it is the law that I can beat my wife at the courthouse on sunday. Would you support that?

If you run a business catering to the public, then you are subject to the law.

Break the law, get punished.
You are no Dan Shays, sweet cheeks. You live in a society that has laws. Write your legislators and vote.
And it is the law that I can beat my wife at the courthouse on sunday. Would you support that?
You are now trolling and spamming. Get real. False equivalency.

Our freedom to associate is much more important than making sexual deviants feel good about themselves by making government participate in the lie that gender isn't important.

I know you are inconsistent but damn lol
Cant help but point it out

People really need to start accepting themselves. How can you be this insecure about yourself? Got to have other problems..

Thank you for admitting you have nothing. Business law is the duty of the state legislature not your 'feelings'.

Thank you for admitting you have nothing. Business law is the duty of the state legislature not your 'feelings'.
have nothing for what? All I did what show your inconsistency.
If you would like to debate PA laws and such, I would love to. Bull ring?

Any society is doomed once discrimination is used as a dirty word and enforced by the state.

I've read your posts. To hear you tell it society is doomed for something different every other day. If you don't like society, take your tinfoil hat and go live in a cave somewhere.
You're a liar. It's pretty much all you do. Why don't you go stuff your head back up your ass where it belongs?

It's true. I wouldn't be surprised if you had "THE SKY IS FALLING" tattooed on your forehead.

Any society is doomed once discrimination is used as a dirty word and enforced by the state.

I've read your posts. To hear you tell it society is doomed for something different every other day. If you don't like society, take your tinfoil hat and go live in a cave somewhere.
You're a liar. It's pretty much all you do. Why don't you go stuff your head back up your ass where it belongs?

It's true. I wouldn't be surprised if you had "THE SKY IS FALLING" tattooed on your forehead.
I wouldn't be surprised if yours was coated with feces.

I wouldn't be surprised if yours was coated with feces.

You're always so classy too.

I would love to see, for the most part, all public accommodation laws scrapped at the state and federal level. People shouldn't be forced to do business with other people. I'll gladly take my money elsewhere. Perhaps I'll even open a similar business in your community, cater to all those you won't, and drive you out of business.

Last edited:
I would love to see, first the most part, all public accommodation laws scrapped at the state and federal level. People shouldn't be forced to do business with other people. I'll gladly take my money elsewhere. Perhaps I'll even open a similar business in your community, cater to all those you won't, and drive you out business.
Well said!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
And notice again, the homo couple couldn't just go elsewhere, they had to go and tattle tell on them to the government.

You did nothing of the sort, my friend. Bull ring? I am quite consistent and confident in my political philosophy. Why are not you?

You did nothing of the sort, my friend. Bull ring? I am quite consistent and confident in my political philosophy. Why are not you?
:lol:

Forum List

Back