Wear A Mask? Get A Shot??? Sucker.

"Trump's miraculous economy" = At only 2.3% GDP growth when COVID hit, AFTER Trump welcomed TRILLIONS in FREE stimulative dollars from Daddy Fed and begged them for more, AND begged them for inflationary interest rate cuts. Freebies, freebies, freebies. Trillions of inflationary stimulation, making Keynes himself turn over in his grave.

:laugh:

In the next week or so, I will probably get the booster (first since 2021). I think of you as relatively young, due to your avatar, but you could just as easily be an 85-year-old crabby, right-wing intellectual with too much time on your hands. I don't really think or consider myself immunocompromised, but who knows? While not paranoid over the Wuhan Flue, do have a healthy(?) respect for the effects, having caught it on the way to a ski trip, before masking, or shots, or treatments came online, still having an occasional cough, left over from damage to bronchial tubes that had me coughing up blood spots at the time of illness, when I should have been skiing down the mountain around the ski-in/ski-out, we had that year. As it is a known hazard, I believe in at least limited precautions, as it can flat ruin a great trip, at great expense. I just took my other immunizations for Flu, as well as Pneumonia and my first shingles shot, again as a minimal step to help assure my good health. Having had, a great many vaccinations over a career, with little side effects, but a short-lived mild fever for a day, vs Wuhan Flu itself, I choose the minimal precaution without many side effects for me. While not wearing a mask for many months, maybe for over a year, I will be wearing one from before going into the airport in Memphis to clearing the airport in Denver in January, heading to the slopes. I fully recognize the mask as a minimally effective, at best, but any filter, better than no filter, in my book. You pays your money, you takes your chances, based on personal experience and knowledge base available. Just a saying, as I haven't paid for a shot since retirement, except a shot at a bar.

It is exactly as we on the Right always said.....it was one more lie and hoax to destroy Trump's miraculous economy.
The death rate from the Wuhan Red Death was essentially zero.

It wasn't a Trump's miraculous economy. It was an economy that was giving to him, NOT by Obama. But by the cycle that comes and goes, regardless of who's president. Giving a president credit for the economy is so inaccurate.
We don't have a king who runs our economy or our oil industry. Those things are ran by those with much greater power than the president.

Trumps "greatest medical miracle of all time" is a hoax? Probably so. But most of us got the shot did so because the president (Trump) said it was safe and effective. And even more so because our own doctors said it was safe and effective. I trust my doctor a LOT more than I trust Trump. But since both of them said it was safe and effective, (and still do), I don't see a reason for all the bashing of those who got the shot?

BTW, I don't see a reason for bashing those who refused to get the shot either. Radicals on both sides LOVE their bashing and attacking.

Before they made COVID a campaign strategy walking around with a mask on looked suspicious.

Now wearing a mask outdoors makes you either look like a silly Democrat or a potential criminal.

The people that were ballot harvesting in AZ and PA and dropping dozens of fake ballots in ballot boxes all seemed to be wearing sun-glasses, hoods, or masks so nobody could identify them.

"Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they’ll look like Republicans?"

Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they'll look like Republicans?

The liberal mask religion continues as left leaning people are afraid to remove the mask in case they might be mistaken for a Republican.

www.bizpacreview.com

"Trump's miraculous economy" = At only 2.3% GDP growth when COVID hit, AFTER Trump welcomed TRILLIONS in FREE stimulative dollars from Daddy Fed and begged them for more, AND begged them for inflationary interest rate cuts. Freebies, freebies, freebies. Trillions of inflationary stimulation, making Keynes himself turn over in his grave.

:laugh:

Lying Democrat boot licker.

Now....about Trump's economic miracle....

"He created perhaps the greatest economy in U.S. history before COVID-19. And now he's doing it again!
Who's gonna vote against that?
Remember the brilliant wisdom of Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."

The first time, Trump had to rebuild former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden's disastrous economy. Obama and Biden were even worse when it came to jobs. It took them four years to get unemployment below 8%. But after the start of the disastrous COVID-19 pandemic, when unemployment hit 14%, it took Trump only five months to get unemployment back under 8%.

Let's go back to GDP. Because economic growth is what really matters. That's how you create jobs. That's how you make Americans feel "better off." The Atlanta Fed is projecting the third-quarter GDP number released on Oct. 29 will be 34.6%. That would be the fastest quarterly economic growth in history. Even if the projection is high, even if the number comes in at 30%, or 27%, or 25%, it would still be the highest in America's history, by a wide margin.

But wait; it gets better. Trump achieved this miracle with a large portion of the country closed for business. Trump did it with deep-blue states such as California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and Michigan mostly locked down and closed for business for most of the quarter.

What if all those states had been open for business?

But it gets better. On Friday, the government announced U.S. core retail sales were up a stunning 9.1% year to year -- the greatest rise in America's history. Again, this happened while a dozen blue states were still mostly shut down. They didn't even have indoor dining in California and most of New York City in September.

Optimism of small-business owners climbed to an all-time high in September. Even more significant, the National Federation of Independent Business optimism index October reading of 204 points was the highest since January. That means small-business owners are the most excited and optimistic they've been since before the pandemic.
By the way, economists predicted this small-business optimism index would rise to between 99 and 102 in September. Instead, it doubled to 204, ..."

Trump Is on His Way to Victory -- Because of the Trump Miracle Economy

Of course, President Donald Trump is headed for another election victory on Nov. 3. Why should anyone be shocked? Trump is proving once again why he's the GOAT (the greatest

townhall.com

In the next week or so, I will probably get the booster (first since 2021). I think of you as relatively young, due to your avatar, but you could just as easily be an 85-year-old crabby, right-wing intellectual with too much time on your hands. I don't really think or consider myself immunocompromised, but who knows? While not paranoid over the Wuhan Flue, do have a healthy(?) respect for the effects, having caught it on the way to a ski trip, before masking, or shots, or treatments came online, still having an occasional cough, left over from damage to bronchial tubes that had me coughing up blood spots at the time of illness, when I should have been skiing down the mountain around the ski-in/ski-out, we had that year. As it is a known hazard, I believe in at least limited precautions, as it can flat ruin a great trip, at great expense. I just took my other immunizations for Flu, as well as Pneumonia and my first shingles shot, again as a minimal step to help assure my good health. Having had, a great many vaccinations over a career, with little side effects, but a short-lived mild fever for a day, vs Wuhan Flu itself, I choose the minimal precaution without many side effects for me. While not wearing a mask for many months, maybe for over a year, I will be wearing one from before going into the airport in Memphis to clearing the airport in Denver in January, heading to the slopes. I fully recognize the mask as a minimally effective, at best, but any filter, better than no filter, in my book. You pays your money, you takes your chances, based on personal experience and knowledge base available. Just a saying, as I haven't paid for a shot since retirement, except a shot at a bar.

How many died from the Wuhan Red Death?

Zero.......you dunce.

It wasn't a Trump's miraculous economy. It was an economy that was giving to him, NOT by Obama. But by the cycle that comes and goes, regardless of who's president. Giving a president credit for the economy is so inaccurate.
We don't have a king who runs our economy or our oil industry. Those things are ran by those with much greater power than the president.

Trumps "greatest medical miracle of all time" is a hoax? Probably so. But most of us got the shot did so because the president (Trump) said it was safe and effective. And even more so because our own doctors said it was safe and effective. I trust my doctor a LOT more than I trust Trump. But since both of them said it was safe and effective, (and still do), I don't see a reason for all the bashing of those who got the shot?

BTW, I don't see a reason for bashing those who refused to get the shot either. Radicals on both sides LOVE their bashing and attacking.

And now for your education.

1. "The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"

Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

2. While taking credit for it....

"'Remember who started it': Obama takes credit for Trump's 'economic miracles'"
Obama takes credit for Donald Trump’s ‘economic miracles’: ‘Remember who started it’

3. "The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"
www.investors.com

The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit for the economic boom to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.
www.investors.com
www.investors.com

4. “Growth had been so worrisomely slow throughout Obama's two terms in office that journalists started warning about "secular stagnation." They said the country was in a period of long, sustained, slow growth resulting from slow population and productivity growth.

In August 2016, the Times declared that "the underlying reality of low growth will haunt whoever wins the White House."

Predictions of Slow Growth
The next month, CBS News reported that "with U.S. economic growth stuck in low gear for several years, it's leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.” Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

1628004492295.png

Thanks for bringing up the subject.

You posted: "Older adults, immunocompromised people and pregnant women should get the booster shots, because they offer extra protection against severe disease and death, said John Moore, a virologist at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York.

You also posted: "The death rate from the Wuhan Red Death was essentially zero"

I'm confused, will the vaccine save the lives of older adults, immunocompromised people, and pregnant women or not?

"This study is notable because it indicates that many patients who died in these hospitals were quite ill to begin with. If this trend held in larger samples of the national population, at least one prediction made by Imperial College researcher Neil Ferguson may bear out. When he revised his statistics, he told officials in the U.K. that a significant portion of COVID-19 deaths in the country would likely have happened within the next six to twelve months without the virus"
So if a person is gravely ill or terminal their deaths are not a problem for you, unless of course they have yet to be born, then their lives are sacred. Interesting moral code you have.

It is exactly as we on the Right always said.....it was one more lie and hoax to destroy Trump's miraculous economy.
The death rate from the Wuhan Red Death was essentially zero.

ZERO!!!!!!!

You know....like your IQ, Democrats.

"Older adults, immunocompromised people and pregnant women should get the booster shots, because they offer extra protection against severe disease and death, said John Moore, a virologist at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York.

But the picture is less clear for healthy Americans who are middle-aged and younger. They are rarely at risk of severe illness or death from Covid, and at this point most have built immunity through multiple vaccine doses, infections or both."

Trump's miraculous economy???? You mean Obama's economy that Trump crashed into a tree!!!

You're posting of anti-American and anti-democratic propaganda and lies continues unabated. Who's paying your to divide and destroy the USA, Ms. Chic????

And now for your education.

1. "The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

2. While taking credit for it....

"'Remember who started it': Obama takes credit for Trump's 'economic miracles'"
Obama takes credit for Donald Trump’s ‘economic miracles’: ‘Remember who started it’

3. "The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

www.investors.com

The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit for the economic boom to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.
www.investors.com
www.investors.com

4. “Growth had been so worrisomely slow throughout Obama's two terms in office that journalists started warning about "secular stagnation." They said the country was in a period of long, sustained, slow growth resulting from slow population and productivity growth.

In August 2016, the Times declared that "the underlying reality of low growth will haunt whoever wins the White House."

Predictions of Slow Growth
The next month, CBS News reported that "with U.S. economic growth stuck in low gear for several years, it's leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.” Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

1628004492295.png

Thanks for bringing up the subject.

Obama and Trump both lied. That's what politicians do.

Do you know who grows the economy? Customers do. You know who creates jobs? Customers.
Not presidents, not government. But we do.

So any president or party taking credit for things that they virtually have no control over is just politicians lying and trying to get your support.

Forum List

Back