Weaponized Identity

Laslow

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2022
The left is playing a despicable and dangerous game. Tucker did a show on 10/19/22 about MSNBC and Comcast using racial hatred as a weapon to attack the founding of our country. He has clips of hosts like Joy Reid, who most know about, and a new hatred star, Tiffany Cross, openly saying they hate an entire race. They also have an endless amount of guests who agree wholeheartedly. Jason Whitlock, a guest, explained why a network would openly hate an entire race on national television. He posits that it is to discredit the founding of our country. If all white people are evil, and the country was created by white people, then we are an evil country. I'm not sure the name of this movement, 1600? something. I don't know what they are hoping to accomplish by using racial hatred to attack the country. It seems dangerous and stupid.

Very true, the Black's have been for anti segregation my entire life up until recently.
Now they want segregation. I'm confused by all of this.
Having said that, I do believe it's a small section of the Black community that
are in this camp.

The left is playing a despicable and dangerous game. Tucker did a show on 10/19/22 about MSNBC and Comcast using racial hatred as a weapon to attack the founding of our country. He has clips of hosts like Joy Reid, who most know about, and a new hatred star, Tiffany Cross, openly saying they hate an entire race. They also have an endless amount of guests who agree wholeheartedly. Jason Whitlock, a guest, explained why a network would openly hate an entire race on national television. He posits that it is to discredit the founding of our country. If all white people are evil, and the country was created by white people, then we are an evil country. I'm not sure the name of this movement, 1600? something. I don't know what they are hoping to accomplish by using racial hatred to attack the country. It seems dangerous and stupid.
Tucker makes money off of trying to turn fools like you into terrorists. Your post can be used as evidence that it is working.

Your opinion is duly noted and trashed. What was the intent of Reid's words?
None of her words were posted. Whatever words you're crying like a baby about were probably meant to entertain the daytime trash tv audience. Which must be made up entirely by aggrieved conservatives because those butthurt fools are the only people I ever hear talk about anything that happens on The View.

Tucker makes money off of trying to turn fools like you into terrorists. Your post can be used as evidence that it is working.
Which part in the OP's post suggests any interest in becoming a "terrorist"?
Take your time.

If someone could post a link to the 10/19/22 episode, I would appreciate it greatly. I am using an old chromebook, and am having trouble posting videos. Thanks Meister.

This is why there can be no restraint on magic naughty insult words about Black people.

They will endure their racial slurs with a smile or suffer more.

I see my point flew over your head. Budding terrorists are exceptionally stupid people.
The link is up now, why would a left leaning news channel have multiple hosts who openly say they hate an entire race. That isn't including all the guests that think it is awesome. Is it to create terrorists, lol. Most people on the right don't even know this crap is going on. We all knew about Joy, but Tiffany Cross is worse.

OP posts "a radical propagandist made me feel exactly how he intended," and of course you terrorist pieces of shit don't want to hear anything like that.
That's odd - that statement is nowhere to be found in the OP's post either.
But don't let that stop you from posting you usual bull shit.

If the intent is to use race to attack the founding of the country, wouldn't that mean every country on earth is evil? You can say all white people are evil, then France, England, and most of Europe would also be evil. To show how idiotic this is, someone could say all Asians are evil, and then South Korea and Japan automatically become evil. It is a sick game. Can anyone think of a more rational reason Comcast and MSNBC would openly hate an entire race? Why are they doing it?

Forum List

Back