We would say unbelievable. Sadly it is far too believable.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The Hidalgo County LEO’s involved in this mess should be convicted of murder and sentenced to life in the electric chair. There is no excuse. No possible explanation for this kind of abuse.

They broke his neck. Instead of a hospital they took him to jail. They held his head up for his mugshots. It shows clearly the deformation of the neck.

1601750139932.jpeg

1601750207484.jpeg

..another anti-cop thread from the poster who thinks he's perfect!!! he would do EVERYTHING perfect
..I laugh at all the anti-cop stories....99% of them are bullshit

..another anti-cop thread from the poster who thinks he's perfect!!! he would do EVERYTHING perfect

How perfect do you have to be to call an ambulance in less than 20 hours for a broken neck?

How perfect do you have to be to call an ambulance in less than 20 hours for a broken neck?
ok Mr Perfect...you would do EVERYTHING perfect
..drunk/intoxicated/etc
..the police are not and CANNOT be psychiatrists/doctors/etc ---
..it's his own fault--just like most of those jackasses

The Hidalgo County LEO’s involved in this mess should be convicted of murder and sentenced to life in the electric chair.

I'm just kinda curious as to what happened to explain why:
  1. You fall asleep at a party and somehow sleep through whatever happened that went so far south that the police end up being called to it? Zzzzz. Musta been some good drugs.
  2. That upon being woken up and being told to go home by the police, you don't actually just GO HOME?
  3. How do you go from being asked to go home to being arrested for non-compliance?
  4. Just what kind of fight did you put up with police to end up needing pepper sprayed AND tazed MULTIPLE times, still needing forced to the ground needing both handcuffs and ankle cuffs?
PLEASE don't try to paint this dude as some angelic innocent victim. Whatever bad things happened here, this is yet another case of not complying with the police and forcing them to use increasing force until sufficient to gain control of your errant ass. Frankly, if I was a cop, I'd get real sick and tired of dealing with people like that who disrespect your authority and just REFUSE to comply with you.

Next time a cop tells you to take your ass home, smarten up and GO THE FUCK HOME.

Live to fight another day.

..drunk/intoxicated/etc

He was not drunk for twenty hours. That is flatly impossible. Anyone that drunk would be dead from alcohol poisoning.

But wait. We are back to the idiots doing chokeholds. How perfect do you have to be not to do that? Knowing how dangerous it is why do it?

So what is the story. They told him to go inside. How many times has your posts claimed that if you do what the police say you won’t be harmed? He was told to go inside and then the cops changed their minds.

There is no excuse for this. None. Even you have none. All you can do is blast me for posting it.

The Hidalgo County LEO’s involved in this mess should be convicted of murder and sentenced to life in the electric chair.

I'm just kinda curious as to what happened to explain why:
  1. You fall asleep at a party and somehow sleep through whatever happened that went so far south that the police end up being called to it? Zzzzz. Musta been some good drugs.
  2. That upon being woken up and being told to go home by the police, you don't actually just GO HOME?
  3. How do you go from being asked to go home to being arrested for non-compliance?
  4. Just what kind of fight did you put up with police to end up needing pepper sprayed AND tazed MULTIPLE times, still needing forced to the ground needing both handcuffs and ankle cuffs?
PLEASE don't try to paint this dude as some angelic innocent victim. Whatever bad things happened here, this is yet another case of not complying with the police and forcing them to use increasing force until sufficient to gain control of your errant ass. Frankly, if I was a cop, I'd get real sick and tired of dealing with people like that who disrespect your authority and just REFUSE to comply with you.

Next time a cop tells you to take your ass home, smarten up and GO THE FUCK HOME.

Live to fight another day.

The police were not called to the party. Try again scooter.

The police were not called to the party. Try again scooter.

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 4.53.22 PM.png

So the police were just riding by, saw the perp sleeping in the grass and decided to wake him up and tell him to go home.

Your own article says so, Blinky.

Apparently, he decided to stay instead, so hopped up on drugs he couldn't feel pain, then fight a bunch of cops until they had to finally beat him half to death just to get him under control, and in the melee, were just glad to finally get the guy in a cell. By the time they realized his injuries were serious, it was too late.

Guess the guy should've just gone home.

..drunk/intoxicated/etc

He was not drunk for twenty hours. That is flatly impossible. Anyone that drunk would be dead from alcohol poisoning.

But wait. We are back to the idiots doing chokeholds. How perfect do you have to be not to do that? Knowing how dangerous it is why do it?

So what is the story. They told him to go inside. How many times has your posts claimed that if you do what the police say you won’t be harmed? He was told to go inside and then the cops changed their minds.

There is no excuse for this. None. Even you have none. All you can do is blast me for posting it.
.....I agree--there was no excuse for the jackass to be drunk/etc causing trouble
...no need for an excuse for the cops--no crime committed--but the jackass DID commit a crime

Forum List

Back