We Will Have to Return to Afghanistan

KSA had nothing to do with 9/11.. KSA has come a long, long way since 1950 even with the reactionary setback in 1979.

What is your experience of Saudi Arabia over the past 70 years?

I wrote a member of the Saudi Royal Family funded and not the entire Kingdom and Saudi Arabia still oppresses Gays, Women and so on but you are fine with that but let a Republican do it, well fuck man that is just wrong!

In the end Saudi Arabia is an oppressive regime just like Iran, North Korea and Afghanistan, so when will we do regime changes in all those spots?

You are really dumb, flash.
The dumb thing was for the US to invest 12 years in Vietnam and losing over 50K men and then refusing to back our allies allowing Communists to prevail.

Even dumber is for Moon Bat idiots to vote for Democrats like Joe Potatohead, who are always wrong.

I wrote a member of the Saudi Royal Family funded and not the entire Kingdom and Saudi Arabia still oppressed Gays, Women and so on but you are fine with that but let a Republican do it, well fuck man that is just wrong!

In the end Saudi Arabia is an oppressive regime just like Iran, North Korea and Afghanistan, so when will we do regime changes in all those spots?

You are wrong about accusing some member of the SAG funding the attack. Give me a name and I'll explain it to you. Saudi Arabia is not oppressive.. it is quite robust and vibrant. You sound like an armchair expert.

Talk to the 40,000 American expats who lived and worked in KSA for decades.. They'd laugh you out of town.

You are so clueless and I am saying if we are going to punish those that actually attacked us and hid the criminals then go after Saudi Arabia and Pakistan which we will not!

You're a jerk who knows nothing about Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

You are wrong about accusing some member of the SAG funding the attack. Give me a name and I'll explain it to you. Saudi Arabia is not oppressive.. it is quite robust and vibrant. You sound like an armchair expert.

Talk to the 40,000 American expats who lived and worked in KSA for decades.. They'd laugh you out of town.

Really?

So women in Saudi Arabia are not oppressed?

So they can have abortions that you support and the Gays in Saudi Arabia live their lives like they do here?

My and you can provide all those freedoms women enjoy along with the Gays… Right?

Really?

Osama was hiding in Pakistan and women are abused and murdered in Pakistan and Gays have no rights in Pakistan but now you will tell me they are a peace loving country that has not been caught selling nuclear secrets, right?

Also if you believe Saudi Arabia is so innocent can you explain why Osama and his merry men from there and Egypt were the main people behind the attacks on the U.S.?

Really?

So women in Saudi Arabia are not oppressed?

So they can have abortions that you support and they Gays in Saudi Arabia live their lives like they do here?

My and you can provide all those freedoms women enjoy along with the Gays… Right?

Yes, Saudi women can have abortions.. There are gay communities in every Saudi city and they are fine.. There are no public displays of sexuality in their tradition whether gay or strait.

67% of University students are women .. Women own an operate many businesses from import/export to publishing to factories and retail.

They are turning out women pilots, lawyers, doctors, engineers, architects etc. Did you ever live there, Jack?

Really?

Osama was hiding in Pakistan and women are abused and murdered in Pakistan and Gays have no rights in Pakistan but now you will tell me they are a peace loving country that has not been caught selling nuclear secrets, right?

Also if you believe Saudi Arabia is so innocent can you explain why Osama and his merry men from there and Egypt were the main people behind the attacks on the U.S.?

Because OBL hated Arabia since they revoked his citizenship in 1994 and wanted the US to attack them. OBL's politics have been banned in Arabia since 1970.

You have opinions based on ignorance and assumptions.

Yeah, you defend those two nations while you whine about Republicans and their oppressive agenda.

Then I can list the names of the Terrorist Attackers on U.S. soil and give links to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia connection to terrorism around the World but you will dismiss them and declare they are beacons of freedom, right?

Yes, Saudi women can have abortions.. There are gay communities in every Saudi city and they are fine.. There are no public displays of sexuality in their tradition whether gay or strait.

67% of University students are women .. Women own an operate many businesses from import/export to publishing to factories and retail.

They are turning out women pilots, lawyers, doctors, engineers, architects etc. Did you ever live there, Jack?
You just lied in your response because I damn well know homosexuality is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia and linked it, so why must you lie!

Also ABORTION is illegal except in a rare case scenario!

So why did you lie?

Because OBL hated Arabia since they revoked his citizenship in 1994 and wanted the US to attack them. OBL's politics have been banned in Arabia since 1970.

You have opinions based on ignorance and assumptions.
No, my opinion is based on facts which I have provided and if someone is for going back to Afghanistan because of terrorism and oppression then Saudi Arabia and Pakistan should be invaded and you for some reason condone abuse against women and gays!

It's just a matter of time before American troops will again be sent to Afghanistan.

---Chilling map shows how foreign jihadis are flocking to Afghanistan to launch new terror war with West---
---Professor Anthony Glees, from Centre for Security and Intelligence Studies at the University of Buckingham, predicted Afghanistan will soon become a “crucible of Islamist terror”.---
---“Islamists are drawn towards something that they can fight for and Afghanistan will become a play where they will to become trained in the art of war.---

Why? Shit happens all over the world. Myanmar, the US doesn't give a shit about, Syria has had 10 years of civil war and the US put very little effort in. Civil war in the Ukraine, Libya, shit all over the place but AFGHANISTAN.....

And yet it was Pakistan where Osama was found and killed, so regime change anyone?
yep he fled there....I do believe members of their Govt were aiding him.

They have nukes though...which is an issue...and highlights the importance of making sure other regimes...ie Iran, don't get nukes

Still none of our business. Leave them alone and they will lighten up.. Look how reactionary our Evangelicals and fundamentalists are.

Look what happened in the Arab world in 1979.. Events sent them reeling backwards.. in reaction to a sudden fear of modernity. Look at Trump's followers... reactionary.
They don't run our Govt....tney can't stone women, without being charged with murder. Your comparison is silly.

It's none of our business, and we frankly left them alone, until they were hiding and aiding terrorist that attacked us.

Being reactionary isn't the problem....one most react to the issues or events that take place around them...how they respond is the issue. Obviously, Xiden saw 9/11 20th Anny coming up, wanted some sort of political threater from it, reacted poorly, by ignoring the reality of what was on the ground in Afghan, then completely reacted poorly to the blunder.

horrible reaction.

Trump supporters...well take the corruption and mismangement that took place for 8 years under Obama and Xiden, Americans reacted, elected Trump.

etc.

They don't run our Govt....tney can't stone women, without being charged with murder. Your comparison is silly.

It's none of our business, and we frankly left them alone, until they were hiding and aiding terrorist that attacked us.

Being reactionary isn't the problem....one most react to the issues or events that take place around them...how they respond is the issue. Obviously, Xiden saw 9/11 20th Anny coming up, wanted some sort of political threater from it, reacted poorly, by ignoring the reality of what was on the ground in Afghan, then completely reacted poorly to the blunder.

horrible reaction.

Trump supporters...well take the corruption and mismangement that took place for 8 years under Obama and Xiden, Americans reacted, elected Trump.

etc.

The Taliban are Deobandi which is a reactionary sect to colonialism in British India. There whole position is anti-colonialism

The Taliban had NOTHING to do with 9/11.... Leave them alone and they will come into modernity in their own sweet time.

The last 200 Americans are being airlifted out of Afghanistan today.

Let's make this simple...

NO!!! Not going back...

Might do drone strikes and bombing but no major troop deployments...

Special forces to train warlords in the future is a possibility but that is no fighting..

The Taliban are Deobandi which is a reactionary sect to colonialism in British India. There whole position is anti-colonialism

The Taliban had NOTHING to do with 9/11.... Leave them alone and they will come into modernity in their own sweet time.

The last 200 Americans are being airlifted out of Afghanistan today.
hahaha you lost all credibility when you said they had nothing to do with 9/11

That’s like saying Bill had nothing to with the murder Jon committed…he just gave him a place to plan it, gave him a place to practice shooting, gave him a place to hide and live…and when the police came looking for him refused to turn him over

we call that principal in the second degree to murder in
my state, it’s punishable just as if he was the shooter

hahaha you lost all credibility when you said they had nothing to do with 9/11

That’s like saying Bill had nothing to with the murder Jon committed…he just gave him a place to plan it, gave him a place to practice shooting, gave him a place to hide and live…and when the police came looking for him refused to turn him over

we call that principal in the second degree to murder in
my state, it’s punishable just as if he was the shooter

The US screwed up when we attacked Afghanistan and now we compound error upon blunder making it all their fault.

The Taliban offered to turn OBL over three times.

Forum List

Back