We Will Have to Return to Afghanistan

Between this fucked up withdraw and them sending the gear we left behind to China, the next war is going to be much worse. We had it under control with 2500 people. The next round will take a few hundred thousand.

10 million at least...................

It's just a matter of time before American troops will again be sent to Afghanistan.

---Chilling map shows how foreign jihadis are flocking to Afghanistan to launch new terror war with West---
---Professor Anthony Glees, from Centre for Security and Intelligence Studies at the University of Buckingham, predicted Afghanistan will soon become a “crucible of Islamist terror”.---
---“Islamists are drawn towards something that they can fight for and Afghanistan will become a play where they will to become trained in the art of war.---

Thanks Joe

Unless we have another 9-11 type terrorist attack there will be neither the public support or political will to send troops back to Afghanistan.

Lindsey Graham is probably planning a new attack as we speak.

Yet under Trump you thought it was a great idea. And if you're going to respond that Biden didn't follow Trump's departue plan, please include a link to that Trump plan you're referencing. I keep getting that knee-jerk response from righties without them being able to articulate even a single point from that plan.
i still think ending a war is good thing. Trump was certainly working towards that. Nothing wrong with that

but that has nothing to do with what xiden did. elections, have, in this case deadly consequences

Thanks to Joe Dufus if we do go back in the enemy with great new American weapons.

How could he be so damn stupid?
If we were fighting a REAL war in that place, we'd be pulling anyone with any connection to the Taliban from their hovels and shooting them in the town square. Instead, Biden treats them as equals with the United States

i still think ending a war is good thing. Trump was certainly working towards that. Nothing wrong with that

but that has nothing to do with what xiden did. elections, have, in this case deadly consequences
Compared to the number of deaths the last 5 Presidential elections led to in Afghanistan (deaths that you never once cared about in the slightest), Biden is Christ himself bringing peace on Earth.

Lindsey Graham is probably planning a new attack as we speak.
What new attack are you talking about? If you are suggesting he is planning an attack on Afghanistan he is not the CIC so that won't be happening if it was to suggest he is a planning another 9-11 type attack on the U.S. thats a sick thing to say.

What new attack are you talking about? If you are suggesting he is planning an attack on Afghanistan he is not the CIC so that won't be happening if it was to suggest he is a planning another 9-11 type attack on the U.S. thats a sick thing to say.

And not far from the truth. It's killing him we left.

Compared to the number of deaths the last 5 Presidential elections led to in Afghanistan (deaths that you never once cared about in the slightest), Biden is Christ himself bringing peace on Earth.
he gave us the deadliest day in a decade in his surrender of valuable real estate in this war. Nothing but more death will come out of giving the terrorist this advantage and weapons

Your post is like bragging that Chamberlin lost less Brits to the Germans then Churchill

sad and pathetic

I bet you don't know or care why
Unfortunately for you I do. They were keeping the Afghan military functional with the air support we provided. Which was irreplaceable since we helped build their army based on our air power.

It's just a matter of time before American troops will again be sent to Afghanistan.

---Chilling map shows how foreign jihadis are flocking to Afghanistan to launch new terror war with West---
---Professor Anthony Glees, from Centre for Security and Intelligence Studies at the University of Buckingham, predicted Afghanistan will soon become a “crucible of Islamist terror”.---
---“Islamists are drawn towards something that they can fight for and Afghanistan will become a play where they will to become trained in the art of war.---

Afghanistan is on brink of humanitarian disaster with protests on the streets, locals unable to withdraw money and Western aid stopped as Taliban announce first government​

• Chief spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid held a press conference on Tuesday evening to announce UN-sanctioned Mohammad Hassan Akhund as the leader
  • Son of the one-eyed late supreme leader Mullah Omar, named as defence chief
  • Sirajuddin Haqqani, chief of feared Haqqani network, named interior minister
  • Comes three weeks after fall of Kabul as Afghanistan is on the brink of collapse
  • Protests raged today amid food and medicines shortages and banks shuttered

47614345-9966461-image-a-3_1631029887525.jpg

There were never any terrorist in Afghanistan, and no one would go to Afghanistan in order to attack the US.
The hijackers on 9/11 were all Saudis, and had never been to Afghanistan.
The mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks as Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, not bin Laden.
And Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was in Indonesia during the planning for the attack.
There was never a reason to go into Afghanistan, and even less to stay or return.

Yet under Trump you thought it was a great idea. And if you're going to respond that Biden didn't follow Trump's departue plan, please include a link to that Trump plan you're referencing. I keep getting that knee-jerk response from righties without them being able to articulate even a single point from that plan.
So your telling me Biden followed Trump's plan? Well he was a few months behind. Proves he is a demented pedophile.

No I remember you loons counting with glee every soldiers death under Bush.

Forum List

Back