We want names! President Trump says two very smart people came into his office & urged him to lock down economy or 2.2. mil. Americans would die

I'm glad we have anonymous message board posters here to discredit the lies of these "very smart experts". When I want the facts I read a MindWars post peer-reviewed by miketx and Sunni Man.

These “two smart people” are responsible for pushing faulty propaganda on the president that resulted in millions and millions of ruined lives.

We Want Names! President Trump Says "Two Very Smart People" Came into His Office and Urged Him to Lock Down Economy or 2.2 Million Americans Would Die (VIDEO)

GET THEM TRUMP and put every scum bag in prison perm.

and you loser left who continue to blame Trump all the while you have severe pigs working with Trump who are just like you demo pigs onn here they fed him wrong information-- they lied to him and everyone kept telling you losers this bs is taking place!!

We are suppose to trust the words of these traitors---- they destroyed this nation Truump is not at fault he relies on experts you dweeb ass idiots.

Fauci and Biden
Fauci and Emanuel, No one pays attention to Biden.

Boy, was HE fooled, huh?

Why hasn't he demanded that we completely open back up this very moment?

Where is his leadership on this?
when everyone in DC wants him ruined, not sure his avenues here.

These “two smart people” are responsible for pushing faulty propaganda on the president that resulted in millions and millions of ruined lives.

We Want Names! President Trump Says "Two Very Smart People" Came into His Office and Urged Him to Lock Down Economy or 2.2 Million Americans Would Die (VIDEO)

and you loser left who continue to blame Trump all the while you have severe pigs working with Trump who are just like you demo pigs onn here they fed him wrong information-- they lied to him and everyone kept telling you losers this bs is taking place!!

We are suppose to trust the words of these traitors---- they destroyed this nation Truump is not at fault he relies on experts you dweeb ass idiots.

This is a ridiculous rant. It has been the policy of the right-wing imbeciles, including Capt. Vermin, never, ever to give out names or other information to the public and operate only in secrecy. Now you want names???
i've always wanted names. Anonymous is not a name.

This is a ridiculous rant. It has been the policy of the right-wing imbeciles, including Capt. Vermin, never, ever to give out names or other information to the public and operate only in secrecy. Now you want names???
i've always wanted names. Autonomous is not a name.

"Anonymous" perhaps?

Liberals want worst case but the public is also responsible for stupidly obeying worst case as if it was “most likely
so for folks like me, I called bullshit the day this was broadcast. It's still bullshit. Again, logic is my guide. statistics and numbers don't lie. follow the numbers. The numbers are always there. And when one can't produce the numbers, that's when that something becomes bullshit.

Check it out. if ppl really think it's a joke ............
View attachment 321605
That's India, dumbass! Not Indiana.

You obviously don't understand that people from Indiana refer to themselves as Indians. For instance, I'm from Pennsylvania. We refer to ourselves as Pennsylindians. :dunno:

Listen fucktard, they do NOT refer to themselves as Indians. I live 15 miles from Indiana. You should refer to yourself as "fucktard" to be accurate.

i've always wanted names. Autonomous is not a name.

"Anonymous" perhaps?
thanks, I'm still laughing. that was a stu moment for me, while I'm working.

Check it out. if ppl really think it's a joke ............
View attachment 321605
That's India, dumbass! Not Indiana.

You obviously don't understand that people from Indiana refer to themselves as Indians. For instance, I'm from Pennsylvania. We refer to ourselves as Pennsylindians. :dunno:

Listen fucktard, they do NOT refer to themselves as Indians. I live 15 miles from Indiana. You should refer to yourself as "fucktard" to be accurate.

You're the fucktard. They do so refer to themselves as Indians. People in India refer to themselves as Indiods. Open a textbook, stupid.

The United States lost 17,000 people in less than 3 months to this virus....think about that and where we would be if those two people said nothing....ultimately its the presidents decision and the history books will show Trump to be right in what he did.....we can always re build the economy but we can't bring back the dead....
true to a degree. See, there is no baseline set. When one avoids setting baselines leaves a person and country where we are today. what is next.? They don't know because they have zero data to reference. They aborted practicality over welfare. And I'm very tired of welfare. this country leans far too much on it. The fact is people die when there are viruses. Always have always will. one will never get around that, it's because we are human. People will die from cancer and we didn't shut down the economy. people die in car crashes and we don't shut down roads. Every person screaming for this shut down is at fault. every mthr fking one of them. fk them and anyone who agreed with it.

Trump got suckered/ punked.

Forum List

Back