We Truly Live in the Age of Stupidity

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1601467904288.png

This is where I’m supposed to say something pithy, but this has me speechless

How about simply making an argument at all?
Yeah, the anti science stupidity of the requirement would fly over your head.

So can I take that as you are unable to explain your problem here?
Well looky there. Leftard double downs on displaying his stupidity that he can’t understand the OP.

I can't and neither does it seem can you.
Yeah, that’s why I started the thread, moron.
What a retard. He sees nothing wrong with requiring masks with holes to blow wind instruments so they don’t spread a virus.

Well looky there. Leftard double downs on displaying his stupidity that he can’t understand the OP.

What a retard. He sees nothing wrong with requiring masks with holes to blow wind instruments so they don’t spread a virus.

Would this not help the one playing? It's going to be very hard to breath the virus in this way would it not?

Would this not help the one playing? It's going to be very hard to breath the virus in this way would it not?
Are you a Republican posing as a Leftard moron to make Leftards look stupider than they already are?

Are you a Republican posing as a Leftard moron to make Leftards look stupider than they already are?

You post all bent out of shape over something you can't even explain. I might ask you the same question.

You post all bent out of shape over something you can't even explain. I might ask you the same question.
Who can explain anything to a moron who thinks t shirt material filters a virus from entering your lungs?

Who can explain anything to a moron who thinks t shirt material filters a virus from entering your lungs?

I don't see a t-shirt over his face.

Science not strong with you? They are spraying spit into an amplified instrument across the room

No they aren't.

Finally though.......what you and Weatherman did was rely on Twitter or Facebook for your news. You were played.

Students rehearse inside a large auditorium, sitting two metres apart. They all face forward and blow into their brass and wind instruments through holes cut in disposable surgical masks. Those instruments — including clarinets, trombones, tubas and saxophones — also have masks over the end where the sound comes out.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sask...U37Tr8DY5H9y0LiHkEQ9zzIhKsac_yZ2Us0uM3BqZBQQE

That is the Progs manifesto. If an Astronaut was wearing a spacesuit with a small opening in the visor in space, you would defend it even if the person died because of the agenda you follow. So the mask is right no matter what.

That is the Progs manifesto. If an Astronaut was wearing a spacesuit with a small opening in the visor in space, you would defend it even if the person died because of the agenda you follow. So the mask is right no matter what.

I'm not the one who didn't fact check Twitter. What agenda do I follow?

Forum List

Back