"We The People of the ...

"we won" -- Obama working toward a more perfect union

"Elections have consequences" Obama on domestic tranquility

"They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.” Oct 25, 2010

But the best is "we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America"

NSA Spying

IRS Harrassment

Frank, it's harassment and that dog couldn't hunt.

The NSA has been spying for a long time, even under your Messiah Ronald Reagan.

Elections do have consequences - sadly the anti-democratic forces (McConnell, Boehner, reactionaries like yourself and the rest of the echo chamber) don't believe in democracy.

So, instead of going on the offensive, with a very weak game plan, defend McConnell and Boehner. Of course if you're any kind of a radical, you know what I posted was spot on and don't support those two self serving jerks.

Again, you are wrong. That NSA dog is in the hunt and leading the charge.

Read again slowly, not in the hunt was related to the IRS hysteria.

Sorry Wry, those very same questions can be applied to everyone, of both parties, in DC.

The first President or Party that repeals the bullshit Patriot Act rather than renew it, strengthen it, and abuse it, that's the person who will convince me he or she wants to make "our nation a more perfect union..."

Losing the Patriot Act would only be the beginning, but it's a start and it would send the right message.

Do you support Obama ordering the NSA and FBI to cease and desist any investigation of any phone calls, e-mails, snail mail, or other activities by American citizens, ones which professionals in those agencies (that being those who have been there through both R and D administrations) believe necessary for our security?

If The President did would he then get a pass if we experience terrorist attacks within our borders? Would doing so solely because his poll numbers are down be a sign of leadership, or something else.

What would you do in his place? How would you balance the nations security vis a vis its protection? Consider the recent events which suggest terrorist cells are active within our borders. The evidence is quite clear since the 19 terrorists who carried out the act on the WTC were all living within our borders (side note, one hell of a lot more evidence then Sen. Joe McCarthy had, and yet some of the crazy right wing believes commies still hide under our beds).

Frank, it's harassment and that dog couldn't hunt.

The NSA has been spying for a long time, even under your Messiah Ronald Reagan.

Elections do have consequences - sadly the anti-democratic forces (McConnell, Boehner, reactionaries like yourself and the rest of the echo chamber) don't believe in democracy.

So, instead of going on the offensive, with a very weak game plan, defend McConnell and Boehner. Of course if you're any kind of a radical, you know what I posted was spot on and don't support those two self serving jerks.

Again, you are wrong. That NSA dog is in the hunt and leading the charge.

Read again slowly, not in the hunt was related to the IRS hysteria.

I did and saw that you have given your full acceptance to the NSA spying program....from your article. The IRS was scandalous also, certainly not to the level of NSA but nevertheless, a huge scandal. This must be difficult for you to process, I understand. When a republican gets back in I'm confident that you'll don your war dance oufit and castigate from on high with ear splitting banshee screams.

United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Let's consider the Sen. minority leader Mitch McConnell actions and comport them with the vision of our founders in several respects:

1. Has he worked toward making our nation a more perfect union, or has he worked to divide us?

2. He has worked to blocked all nominations by the President to fill the open seats of the judiciary.

3. Has his language in hoping the President of the United States twice elected by the people fails insured tranquility?

We might ask the same question of Speaker Boehner.

4. Has his efforts to derail the PPACA protected our citizens from disease?

5, Does he work to promote the General Welfare of all of us citizens, or is he focused only on those who 'donate' to the Republican Party?

6. As for liberty, what has he done to protect the freedom and liberty of anyone, except of course for those who own guns.

Shoulda hired an editor to peruse that before making it official. "...more perfect union..." Can't have something be 'more perfect.' :)

Amazing that it was supposed to be a Central government of limited, enumerated powers and we've devolved so far that the OP is not a practical joke, but a real concern of political leadership in the USA in the 21st century

The NSA is a complex issue, but it does show that the government can't help but overstep its authority when given such power.

Yeah, but ain't it awful isn't a solution, is it? And how do you know it "overstepped"? Has anyone been arrested that you know of for exercising their freedom of speech? It seems checks and balances have been and are being employed to prevent abuse, if we are to believe the testimony of the NSA before Congress.

Consider this for a moment. The NSA employs citizens like you and me, people for the most part who do their job, follow policy and believe in their mission to protect America. Of course Snowden doesn't fit that profile though in some perverted way some people believe he did.

And compare that profile with Members of Congress. Each one everyday is collecting money for their next election, holding a finger in the air to see which way the political winds are blowing and each IMO) always ask this question to them self on every issue of consequence: How will this effect me!

Do they put the country first? Only the few outliers - most operate within the meaning of the end (their election) justifies the means. Anyone who watches a montage of Senators or Members of the H. of Rep. say the same thing, using essentially the same words, all on the same day. Cowards and charlatans occupy the halls of Congress and that is why they have held at a low teen approval rating for over four years.

Last edited:
Amazing that it was supposed to be a Central government of limited, enumerated powers and we've devolved so far that the OP is not a practical joke, but a real concern of political leadership in the USA in the 21st century

You really have no capacity to think critically on issues, do you Frank? You simply emote whatever seems to fit the nice little package of dogma you adhere to, locked securely with a band of willfully ignorance.

It's why I demean you on every issue, for cause; you send out red herrings as a means to censor the ideas of others, simply because you can't fathom any idea which might crack that band of protection.

The NSA is a complex issue, but it does show that the government can't help but overstep its authority when given such power.

Yeah, but ain't it awful isn't a solution, is it? And how do you know it "overstepped"? Has anyone been arrested that you know of for exercising their freedom of speech? It seems checks and balances have been and are being employed to prevent abuse, if we are to believe the testimony of the NSA before Congress.

Consider this for a moment. The NSA employs citizens like you and me, people for the most part who do their job, follow policy and believe in their mission to protect America. Of course Snowden doesn't fit that profile though in some perverted way some people believe he did.

And compare that profile with Members of Congress. Each one everyday is collecting money for their next election, holding a finger in the air to see which way the political winds are blowing and each IMO) always ask this question to them self on every issue of consequence: How will this effect me!

Do they put the country first? Only the few outliers - most operate within the meaning of the end (their election) justifies the means. Anyone who watches a montage of Senators or Members of the H. of Rep. say the same thing, using essentially the same words, all on the same day. Cowards and charlatans occupy the halls of Congress and that is why they have held at a low teen approval rating for over four years.

I agree with the bolded part but congress ratings started dipping below 20 back in 2008 for the first time ever and have stayed that way since.

So the standard for over-reach is someone getting arrested? Not surprising coming from a cocksucker former LE like you. I guess "he fell down while we were arresting him" was A-OK in your book.

You really have no capacity to think critically on issues, do you Frank? You simply emote whatever seems to fit the nice little package of dogma you adhere to, locked securely with a band of willfully ignorance.

It's why I demean you on every issue, for cause; you send out red herrings as a means to censor the ideas of others, simply because you can't fathom any idea which might crack that band of protection.

I'm pointing out how far we've come from those founding principles you mentioned in your OP. The anti-federalists have been completely vindicated

I agree with the bolded part but congress ratings started dipping below 20 back in 2008 for the first time ever and have stayed that way since.

Congress Approval Rating Matches Historical Low

So the standard for over-reach is someone getting arrested? Not surprising coming from a cocksucker former LE like you. I guess "he fell down while we were arresting him" was A-OK in your book.

Always a vulgar and foolish sexually explicit comment. You really are one sick puppy Rabbi.

Actually most of my career was as a manager, and for a while I ran the IA Division (not a job where one wins popularity contests). Deputies/Officers who abuse prisoners generally begin to act out during their probation and are easily be weeded out.

There are a lot of allegations of abuse, most go away when the complainant is provided in writing the form informing them of their right to have an allegation investigated, but a false claim will be turned over to the prosecutors office. Making a false claim against a California Peace Officer is a misdemeanor punishable by county jail time and a fine.

There are very few Rodney King incidents, and TV/Movies like to play up 'police brutality'. People like Rabbi have trouble separating reality from fiction, and believe what they want no matter the evidence. It is characteristic of the willfully ignorant.

Always a vulgar and foolish sexually explicit comment. You really are one sick puppy Rabbi.

Actually most of my career was as a manager, and for a while I ran the IA Division (not a job where one wins popularity contests). Deputies/Officers who abuse prisoners generally begin to act out during their probation and are easily be weeded out.

There are a lot of allegations of abuse, most go away when the complainant is provided in writing the form informing them of their right to have an allegation investigated, but a false claim will be turned over to the prosecutors office. Making a false claim against a California Peace Officer is a misdemeanor punishable by county jail time and a fine.

There are very few Rodney King incidents, and TV/Movies like to play up 'police brutality'. People like Rabbi have trouble separating reality from fiction, and believe what they want no matter the evidence. It is characteristic of the willfully ignorant.

Avoiding the topic.

I'm pointing out how far we've come from those founding principles you mentioned in your OP. The anti-federalists have been completely vindicated

The anti-federalists were instrumental in bringing the Bill of Rights to the table, but to suggest anymore is a reach. They were an 'ad hoc' collection opposed to a strong federal government and later many joined with Jefferson in the new Democratic-Republican Party.

I didn't know they needed to be vindicated, since for once you seem normal, I appreciate a non idiotgram. Tell me more why you think (that's a complement) the anti-federalist were maligned.

BTW, you know that the author of the Preamble was a strong centrist, even called a Monarchist by some. Yet his words were ratified, a couple of years before the Bill of Rights were.

Avoiding the topic.

Mea culpa, I couldn't let a non sequitur ad hominem go by without a comment. Next time don't avoid the topic by writing:

"So the standard for over-reach is someone getting arrested? Not surprising coming from a cocksucker former LE like you. I guess "he fell down while we were arresting him" was A-OK in your book."

Don't be a hypocrite or vulgar or sexually inappropriate. Get some counseling, you need it.

Avoiding the topic.

Mea culpa, I couldn't let a non sequitur ad hominem go by without a comment. Next time don't avoid the topic by writing:

"So the standard for over-reach is someone getting arrested? Not surprising coming from a cocksucker former LE like you. I guess "he fell down while we were arresting him" was A-OK in your book."

Don't be a hypocrite or vulgar or sexually inappropriate. Get some counseling, you need it.

Still avoiding the topic. Noted.

The anti-federalists were instrumental in bringing the Bill of Rights to the table, but to suggest anymore is a reach. They were an 'ad hoc' collection opposed to a strong federal government and later many joined with Jefferson in the new Democratic-Republican Party.

I didn't know they needed to be vindicated, since for once you seem normal, I appreciate a non idiotgram. Tell me more why you think (that's a complement) the anti-federalist were maligned.

BTW, you know that the author of the Preamble was a strong centrist, even called a Monarchist by some. Yet his words were ratified, a couple of years before the Bill of Rights were.

The fear of the anti-Federalists was that eventually a central government would usurp them and tilt power away from the sovereign States and toward the central government. Life in America today vindicates their fears about giving the Central government too much power.

I watched the show "Sleepy Hollow" where Icahabod Crane wakes up after 250 years and I find it amusing that all he complained about was the 8% tax on a $4.50 Starbucks Latte. Wait until he finds out he has to sign up for ObamaCare

If you give it a thought, wry.....Our FF would never have condoned the NSA, they understood that a government would usurp it's authority against its citizens. That's why they wanted states to have more governance and a weaker central government.
But, as I stated, the central government has usurped it's authority one law at a time.
Spin it whatever way you want, but it is undeniable.

Forum List

Back