“We the People Asks the Federal Government to Investigate the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

="rightwinger, post: 24490843, member: 20321"
Bill Gates has saved millions of lives.

THe man pays women to be sterilized

He's not a good person.....

Worse. He is a person with intellectual mutations and he must be isolated from society, as well as his friends from the Good Club of moral freaks

1587331947686.png

1587332180049.png

Bill Gates has saved millions of lives.

THe man pays women to be sterilized

He's not a good person.....

Worse. He is a person with intellectual mutations and he must be isolated from society, as well as his friends from the Good Club of moral freaks

View attachment 325493

View attachment 325497

HE tells these a.h in this video what he is going to do/ wants to do. It went over their heads. They laugh at it . The people are out of it.

You should watch " OUT OF THE SHADOWS" it really is a tell all to these loons LOL on the left . As long as it's authority telling these retreads they will bend over and obey no matter what....

anyway Police state 1010 coming to a town near you " the sheep laughed" LOL!
De Blasio urges New Yorkers to snitch on social distance rule breakers

="LordBrownTrout, post: 24491162, member: 7538"
It should but it won't.

SIGN THE PETITION
We Call For Investigations Into The "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation" For Medical Malpractice & Crimes Against Humanity

Created by C.S. on April 10, 2020

By now it has been signed by 301346 US citizens.
Sucker born every minute

HE tells these a.h in this video what he is going to do/ wants to do. It went over their heads. They laugh at it . The people are out of it.

You should watch " OUT OF THE SHADOWS" it really is a tell all to these loons LOL on the left . As long as it's authority telling these retreads they will bend over and obey no matter what....

anyway Police state 1010 coming to a town near you " the sheep laughed" LOL!

I understand you well but only partially share your skepticism ... Do you think I do not understand that THEIR propagandists on every corner, like a spell, repeat that WE ARE INDIVIDUALISTS? THEY, 1% of the country's population, are ORGANIZED and they are mortally afraid that people may self-organize.

Therefore, after the "velvet" coup during the Legislative session of the Ninety-fifth Congress of the USA of 1978 "which legally approved the New Economy, America's super-rich - 1% or 3 million people accumulated trillions in the new wealth, while the rest stagnated.
Between 2002 to 2007 they reaped TWO-THIRDS of the nation's entire gain. The rest 310 million Americans (one-third) got the rest ...

These people feel good. They "atomized" the population in
an effort to by no means allow the unification of people ... Their interests are protected by the state with all its forms of power.

BUT!!!

You just need to KNOW and REMEMBER the experience of our fathers and grandfathers, 175 thousand of whom stopped working at 30 GM factories and went on strike, which resulted in the famous Treaty of Detroit.

This struggle in principle changed the course of history in America. People, united, made 1 percent of the population to RECOGNIZE policies for
economic sharing between labor and management, workers and owners

Bill works for the NSA now, he has since Microsoft agreed to turn over the windows core code so that the government has access to every windows computer in the world

Thank you. I have answered you when I wrote about the power of UNITED people

Riiiiiightt....
1587337045118.png

LMFAO u won't be able to get a job
get a home
get a car
buuy food
go shopping
get health care
every aspect of your pathetic lives will be controlled by a chip jackasses.

LOL good luck in your line up for it.

="MindWars, post: 24492363, member: 59782
Riiiiiightt.... View attachment 325529

get a home
get a car
buuy food
go shopping
get health care

Goi(y)s may not be counted

="MindWars, post: 24492363, member: 59782
Riiiiiightt.... View attachment 325529

get a home
get a car
buuy food
go shopping
get health care

Goi(y)s may not be counted
That's "Mr. Cracker Goy", to any concerned heeb (like that's a thing, or ever has been)

You may call me "Mr. Deep-Fried Saltpork". I can live with that.
Oh! I wish every day, but that stuff can't be good for ya.

="Likkmee, post: 24492457, member: 55545"
If the petitioners use Windows their opinions should be irrelevant.

You might be right because I haven't got feedback from the government. I'll try another e-mail address

="Death-Ninja, post: 24490871, member: 73233"
I have no idea whether this petition is worthy or not, I do know that Bill Gates is one of the most deeply sinister creatures ever spawned, and I'd not be surprised in the least bit to discover his hands are all over the Wuhan flu, along with that other exemplar of the totally sinister, Barack Hussein Obama! The world would become instantly that must better with the two of them removed from it...

There are more than two of them. These are members of his "Good Club", which seems to include misanthropes from other countries, including the royal family of Great Britain. This is an international conspiracy.
Good grief. You people are lunatics.

Good grief. You people are lunatics.

Oh, and I thought moderators are neutral in discussions... I present facts and appeal to the critical thinking of people. I am very sorry that the respected Moderator chose the most traditional way, sticking labels, but not finding it necessary to argue his position.

You know, just in case, I made a written appeal to the President regarding the misanthrope Gates, his club and serial sex-offender and corrupt Biden

1587342884678.png

Last edited:
="Dana7360, post: 24492946, member: 50367"
You people continue to prove that you have totally lost your minds.

I rather think that the parasitic 1% of the country's population erased sense of pride and honor in the remaining 85%...

Forum List

Back