What goes around comes around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arresmillao

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
On January 30, 2020 pussygrabber's administration was celebrating the bad news coming from Ghina, at that time Ghina had about 10,000 cases of Covid19 and recommended a lock down in Wuhan, Wilbur ross, very jubilant, said to Maria Bartiromo that tragedy in ghina will translate to millions of jobs coming to america. Ok, cool, since then, ghina has been able to control their outbreak with minimal residual active cases at this moment, with factories back at work, while america has by far the worst outbreak in the world with over 750,00 cases and over 40,00 dead, a collapsed economy despite trillions thrown at it in new debt, 25 million people have lost their jobs, and unemployment reaching 20%, all this while the country continues mitigation strategies, and still getting around 30,000 new cases daily, which doesn't look like very good control to me. Biggest failure in american history, like rex tillerson would say: "fucking morons"

On January 30, 2020 pussygrabber's administration was celebrating the bad news coming from Ghina, at that time Ghina had about 10,000 cases of Covid19 and recommended a lock down in Wuhan, Wilbur ross, very jubilant, said to Maria Bartiromo that tragedy in ghina will translate to millions of jobs coming to america. Ok, cool, since then, ghina has been able to control their outbreak with minimal residual active cases at this moment, with factories back at work, while america has by far the worst outbreak in the world with over 750,00 cases and over 40,00 dead, a collapsed economy despite trillions thrown at it in new debt, 25 million people have lost their jobs, and unemployment reaching 20%, all this while the country continues mitigation strategies, and still getting around 30,000 new cases daily, which doesn't look like very good control to me. Biggest failure in american history, like rex tillerson would say: "fucking morons"

since then, ghina has been able to control their outbreak with minimal residual active cases at this moment

Da comrade!!

Trump and associates will blame everyone but the one person who want to decide when the country should "open" up again based on business suggestions instead of health care suggestions. I guess the death count is to small for it to matter and it is yesterdays news.

Whoops, I forgot it will be yesterdays news tomorrow

no link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back