We succeed, Election re-run

The Austrians are too smart to vote in a fascist regime, but if they did, the rest of Europe would ignore Austria. After all, it has the population of a big city. Smaller than Greece. LOL

You shit in every thread you post in Troll, go and shit somewhere else Troll if they'll have you.

First of all let's not be rude to each other, please....

However even Soros said after Brexit: Now the catastrophic scenario that many feared has materialized, making the disintegration of the EU practically irreversible.
Brexit and the Future of Europe

Catastrophic for bloody Soros who spends his money to make the corrupt elites comfortable and the others uncomfortable, but not necessarily for the ordinary people of Europe. People in Europe want their rights observed and want to feel secure inside their own (key word!!!!) countries and do not want to be told how they should live by old grandma Merkel or somebody else. That's pretty darn understandable.

So, except for Poland and Baltic states (who are the most useless but the most loud) there may not be too many countries willing to stay in EU very soon. But that should be up to them, don't we all think?

However even Soros said after Brexit: Now the catastrophic scenario that many feared has materialized, making the disintegration of the EU practically irreversible.

Catastrophic for bloody Soros who spends his money to make the corrupt elites comfortable and the others uncomfortable, but not necessarily for the ordinary people of Europe. People in Europe want their rights observed and want to feel secure inside their own (key word!!!!) countries and do not want to be told how they should live by old grandma Merkel or somebody else. That's pretty darn understandable.

So, except for Poland and Baltic states (who are the most useless but the most loud) there may not be too many countries willing to stay in EU very soon. But that should be up to them, don't we all think?

I respond in kind to the IslamoNazi, I also have a problem with his ilk who babble nonsense and consistently show they don't have an idea what they're babbling about, his knowledge of European politics and the European Continent in general is low scale, just randomly read any post in any thread he's in on these topics.

It's not just me either, there's a range of people who tell him the same thing.

His other latest ridiculous comment is about Greece, we have a smaller population than Greece, however we are a much, much wealthier nation.

It previously insulted my nation and my people, who it referred to as "disgusting people"

"The Austrians were more Nazi than the Germans, figures they would go Nazi again when they could use the migrants as an excuse. Disgusting people."

It's post # 10 and get's it's ass handed to it from Longknife, defcon4 etc.

Austria to swear in new chancellor as far-right looms

They make these comments and some of them laugh, but this is good, it shows nervousness, they'll always be afraid, they'll always fear and that's a good thing, it gives us Spiritual Strength and as I said Our Lord is with us because we have faith in Him.

We have more friends each day, and the fools will always fear what's in the shadows.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
Lucy, I understand you don't wan't anybody to sh*t on your parade, especially today, the day you guys have been waiting for so long and finally won! There are a lot of people on USMB and beyond who share your joy, we sincerely do and you know it. If somebody doesn't, let it just be their problem.

Last edited:
Lucy, I understand you don't wan't anybody to sh*t on your parade, especially today, the day you guys have been waiting for so long and finally won! There are a lot of people on USMB and beyond who share your joy, we sincerely do and you know it. If somebody doesn't, let it just be their problem.

I know, I know that more are happy for us than there are people who aren't and thanks dear Stratford for your nice words :smile:

The Austrians were more Nazi than the Germans, heck Hitler was Austrian FFS. And, Austria is going no where outside of the EU. Just a few little fascists believe that all of a sudden Austrians will revert to becoming Nazis, like this little racist piece of work,they are a minority, even in Austria.

The Austrians were more Nazi than the Germans, heck Hitler was Austrian FFS. And, Austria is going no where outside of the EU. Just a few little fascists believe that all of a sudden Austrians will revert to becoming Nazis, like this little racist piece of work,they are a minority, even in Austria.

Stop gibbering. Who can take a buffoon like you seriously when you said the UK was attempting to control the EU and when you say that English jobs will all go up to Scotland because Scotland voted to stay in the EU and that the EU will give Scotland and NI a special deal, you're an imbecile and a loser.

You already referred to my people as "disgusting people" in the other thread, so we don't care what some low level, barely educated idiot such as you think you Troll.

The sign of a Troll is only other Trolls agree with a Troll, I suppose Trolls must stick together, considering nobody likes them, so you feel a certain comfort sticking together because it's all you have.

People already know what you are you IslamoNazi, don't think most don't read your comments on certain topics shall we call them.

Maybe I should invite Roudy into this thread.

Maybe you should invite that other psychopath, but being a Jew he probably does not have sympathy for your disgusting ideology. And, since I am one of the most anti-Islam people around, your calling me an IslamoNazi is hilarious. As far as fascist trolls you are the winner here. On the other hand I may have been wrong about Austrians, I found this on a Jewish site:

"What would Sachs make of the 2013 poll by the Viennese newspaper Der Standard showing that 54 percent of Austrian adults think Nazis would win seats if the party was readmitted to politics, 61 percent want to see a “strong man” heading their government, 42 percent agree with the view that life “wasn’t all bad under the Nazis,” and 39 percent won’t be surprised at a recurrence of anti-Semitism in their country?"

Is Austria’s Past Still Present?

A little disconcerting.

I've been to Austria, Austrian people are great and don't look like fascists or Nazi at all. Unfortunately, it has become very common lately to call Putin Hitler, after that to call Trump Hitler. Now you're insulting the people who want to break free from EU just because they start realizing they've got into a mousetrap and don't want to be blown up or taken as hostages by 5 thousand terrorists who already are inside the EU.
5,000 jihadists could be in Europe after returning from terror camps

Maybe you should invite that other psychopath, but being a Jew he probably does not have sympathy for your disgusting ideology. And, since I am one of the most anti-Islam people around, your calling me an IslamoNazi is hilarious. As far as fascist trolls you are the winner here. On the other hand I may have been wrong about Austrians, I found this on a Jewish site:

"What would Sachs make of the 2013 poll by the Viennese newspaper Der Standard showing that 54 percent of Austrian adults think Nazis would win seats if the party was readmitted to politics, 61 percent want to see a “strong man” heading their government, 42 percent agree with the view that life “wasn’t all bad under the Nazis,” and 39 percent won’t be surprised at a recurrence of anti-Semitism in their country?"

A little disconcerting.

Roudy and I get along okay and no he's not a psychopath.

I've been to Austria, Austrian people are great and don't look like fascists or Nazi at all. Unfortunately, it has become very common lately to call Putin Hitler, after that to call Trump Hitler. Now you're insulting the people who want to break free from EU just because they start realizing they've got into a mousetrap and don't want to be blown up or taken as hostages by 5 thousand terrorists who already are inside the EU.
5,000 jihadists could be in Europe after returning from terror camps

Anyone who doesn't agree with the Leftist Agenda is Nazi or whatever, it's ridiculous. Also wanting to control your own borders, put your own people first and protect and preserve your culture and heritage isn't Fascist.

The Leftists are the Fascists.

411SPQyUSQL._SS500_.jpg

A little disconcerting.

We read The Jerusalem Post and Haaretz and we have friends in the Likud.

Also I've visited Haifa and Jerusalem and on those occasions had a most agreeable time.

What a stupid turd you are. Go suck a fat bratwurst.

Why don't you go suck a wiener, punk.

Why don't you go suck a wiener, punk.

Why don't you tell us about your love for Hamas, afterall you post so much pro-Hamas Propaganda.

What love for Hamas? They are murderous Islamists. I post pro-Christian facts. Never propaganda.

Forum List

Back