We shouldn't need this huge of a government handout

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
If more people followed Dave Ramsey's "baby steps" we wouldn't be in need of such a drastic bailout. It isn't only the government that lacks fiscal responsibility.

1585323856085.png

Adding debt to every man, woman and child in the United States is a necessity? Not only that asshats who set themselves above all others will keep insisting that pensioners should just learn to live within their means and don't worry about your retirement investment because we take care of all and we will also make sure we tell you what kind of medical care you will get according to what our profits will be. F' you and those like you towel boy.

If more people followed Dave Ramsey's "baby steps" we wouldn't be in need of such a drastic bailout. It isn't only the government that lacks fiscal responsibility.

View attachment 315995

Do you realize how many people have to eenie-meenie-miney-mo in order to choose which bill they won't pay this month because they haven't got enough money? I'm not talking about folks in a McMansion in suburbia with three cars and five credit cards. I'm talking about the exact same people who work as waitresses and short order cooks and clerks in retail stores; the ones who have been knocked out of work by this.

When I was a young pink collar worker raising a kid alone I tried a Christmas Club once. I ended up spending it all on groceries and bills. Some people just don't have it to save. Professionals making a decent income, sure, it's great advice. But they're home working on their computers and collecting their salaries.

View attachment 315995

Do you realize how many people have to eenie-meenie-miney-mo in order to choose which bill they won't pay this month because they haven't got enough money? I'm not talking about folks in a McMansion in suburbia with three cars and five credit cards. I'm talking about the exact same people who work as waitresses and short order cooks and clerks in retail stores; the ones who have been knocked out of work by this.

When I was a young pink collar worker raising a kid alone I tried a Christmas Club once. I ended up spending it all on groceries and bills. Some people just don't have it to save. Professionals making a decent income, sure, it's great advice. But they're home working on their computers and collecting their salaries.
It doesn't matter as long as they get to play their games and get all they desire.

The way to look at this is as a tax refund to everybody who gets a check....for once our tax dollars do us some good where it counts...back in OUR pockets. The money going to the big corps is LOANED at market rates and will be paid back...they have no choice since to take it they have to make Sam a partner until it's repaid. As to small business, that money will be forgiven as long as employees aren't let go. So far so good....and then there's the criminal witch Pelousy who sees everything as a chance to enrich herself...she should be dragged out of the Capitol by federal troops and hanged.

View attachment 315995

I go through EVERY WINTER with the knowledge that business will die shortly before the holidays and not pick back up till March. I plan accordingly every year and do just fine.
If I had to deal with that and then got devastated by this immediately afterwards then what?

You simply can not plan for every contingency

View attachment 315995

Ramsay’s plan works great if you’re employed full time, healthy, and (most importantly) have the willpower to stick with it.

View attachment 315995

It doesn't matter as long as they get to play their games and get all they desire.
Who is this "they" you speak of?

View attachment 315995

Ramsay’s plan works great if you’re employed full time, healthy, and (most importantly) have the willpower to stick with it.
You're not listening.

View attachment 315995

You're not listening.
Actually I’m a grad of FPU

View attachment 315995

You're not listening.
What's that?

View attachment 315995

True, but it's free money so I'll take it. I need a new exhaust for the bike and a bunch of pot.

View attachment 315995

What you and Ramsey fail to understand is that a significant number of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

No one has $1000 to 'save.'

They’re in debt because those paychecks don’t go far enough when the car needs repairs or when the washing machine dies.

There’s nothing left to invest for retirement, nothing left for college, nothing left to pay off a mortgage early – nothing left over after paying rent, utilities, and other necessary items.

The thread premise is a ridiculous fantasy, completely detached from reality.

View attachment 315995

You're not listening.
What's that?
Financial Peace University. His version of Trump U.

The plan works if you are incredibly fortunate, incredibly disciplined, and incredibly durable in your employment.

View attachment 315995

What you and Ramsey fail to understand is that a significant number of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

They’re in debt because those paychecks don’t go far enough when the car needs repairs or when the washing machine dies.

There’s nothing left to invest for retirement, nothing left for college, nothing left to pay off a mortgage early – nothing left over after paying rent, utilities, and other necessary items.

Well, you’re about to get $1200 bucks. He would say put that in a money market account and act like you don’t have it. Many can do that. Few will. It requires willpower. Which is counter to the nature of most Americans. It is also the last thing the blob wants you to do.

The way to look at this is as a tax refund to everybody who gets a check....for once our tax dollars do us some good where it counts...back in OUR pockets. The money going to the big corps is LOANED at market rates and will be paid back...they have no choice since to take it they have to make Sam a partner until it's repaid. As to small business, that money will be forgiven as long as employees aren't let go. So far so good....and then there's the criminal witch Pelousy who sees everything as a chance to enrich herself...she should be dragged out of the Capitol by federal troops and hanged.

Why are businesses getting anything since the smart ones (like me) are insured for any losses?

Why are food stores which are looking at a 600% to 800% increase in business included in the bailout?

Pelosi got asswipePINO's and asswipePINO's family businesses EXCLUDED from bailouts....good for her! After all, they'll all end up in bankruptcy anyway...

View attachment 315995

Well, you’re about to get $1200 bucks. He would say put that in a money market account and act like you don’t have it. Many can do that. Few will. It requires willpower. Which is counter to the nature of most Americans. It is also the last thing the blob wants you to do.

I wouldn't be putting anything in any fiduciary product right now. Put it in the drawer, you're going to need it. We have two more cruise ships with sick people heading to Florida. Because of asswipePINO's delayed action, this is going to get much worse.

View attachment 315995

Who is this "they" you speak of?
"They" being any who believe that "they" are entitled. This includes, Banksters, certain fund managers, royals who believe the rest are peons, corrupt individuals and groups who have positioned and place themselves above the people with and for their international slush funds. Then you have the people like the congressional members and senators who are willing to sell their own stocks and stuff their pocketbooks and give themselves raises while telling everyone else to suck it up, fascism and eugenics is okay as long as we are the ones who get to tell others what they can or cannot do. The list goes on.

One could also call them the spiritually dead and those who sleep in th edust of the earth who are ruled by powers and principalities of darkness who have given themselves over to it.

Forum List

Back