We should replace Andrew Jackson on the $20...

Should we replace Andrew Jackson on the $20?

• Total voters
...with Thomas Sowell.

220px-Thomas_Sowell_cropped.jpg

:banana:
Indeed

The feminist revolution brought about relatively unknown S.B. Anthony on a coin but like the revolution itself, the dollar coin didn't last too long. The $2 is still technically in circulation but not really. How about a $3.00 bill to commemorate the transfreakazoid revolution?

I think we should replace Jackson with Kamala Harris. The idea of putting Harriet Tubman is pure woke pandering. For all of human history coinage has featured the portraits of statespersons. Kamala Harris would actually be a much more logical choice if Democrats are so desperate to have a black woman featured on our money. Eh, okay, maybe people won't like the idea of a living individual gracing our money. Then how about Thurgood Marshall? Being the first black person to sit on the Supreme Court certainly makes him notable enough to justify being featured on our money.

In the United States, our prevailing tradition is to feature important Founders and former Presidents. I think it makes sense to possibly expand that to include other notable statespersons who have served in the federal government. I think notable Vice Presidents and Supreme Court justices should be candidates. Heck, I'd even opt for Fredrick Douglass before Tubman. He was far closer to being a statesperson that Tubman ever was, and he was a distinguished intellectual, whereas Tubman was fueled by chronic hallucinations.

Kamala makes sense. Commemorate the 20 dollar BJ.

I don't care for pants shitting, but it might be educational to select historical figures for their effects on our econ/currency. it seems pretty obvious to me.

Perhaps school children should be taught what each person did that affected the economy we have today.

The factual version or the leftist woke remade version?

Forum List

Back