We should all know the msm is the absolute enemy

A 17 year old kid crossed state lines with a gun he wasn't allowed to have, and claimed he was protecting a business that never asked him to do that. In the process of his illegal behavior, he threatened multiple people. When they responded to his threat he shot and killed them.

Being continually pissed off is a waste of energy because no one cares. This is especially true if you cannot coherently say why.

A 17 year old kid crossed state lines with a gun he wasn't allowed to have, and claimed he was protecting a business that never asked him to do that. In the process of his illegal behavior, he threatened multiple people. When they responded to his threat he shot and killed them.
It became two way. Most Progs are not used to that. Pay attention to battles, skirmishes and wars. It is not nice. Watching violence that is completely one way is not the norm. Many people learned to not trust the political class in blue cities. For they are radicals and care not for the general population to achieve their goals.

Bidumb is like the Fuhrer hitler and the MSM is the Volkischer Beobachter
Nothing like your dear leader.

October 11 2018
“With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!” Trump, a Republican, wrote in a post on Twitter on Wednesday.

Trump kept up his criticism of the media in an appearance with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, saying: “It is frankly disgusting the press is able to write whatever it wants to write.”

In a tweet late on Wednesday, Trump said: “Network news has become so partisan, distorted and fake that licenses must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked. Not fair to public!”

I hear he actually SMIRKED at one of his attackers. The evil bastard!

It became two way. Most Progs are not used to that. Pay attention to battles, skirmishes and wars. It is not nice. Watching violence that is completely one way is not the norm. Many people learned to not trust the political class in blue cities. For they are radicals and care not for the general population to achieve their goals.
You believe it's OK to start a fight, and then cry about self defense?

Being continually pissed off is a waste of energy because no one cares. This is especially true if you cannot coherently say why.
These people are told, by voices they trust, that they're "at war" with "evil". Note the use of the term "absolute enemy".

They're dead serious. We need to understand that. This is how far removed the alternate universe has become.

. Many people learned to not trust the political class in blue cities. For they are radicals and care not for the general population to achieve their goals.
They're dead serious. We need to understand that. This is how far removed the alternate universe has become.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These losers and ne'er-do-wells who feel that they must enema-ize their feelings on a chatroom....and this moke even did it via video rather than just typing out some screed.

Well, my avatar ------and me too, btw ----think they are snowflakes, whiners, slackers, and constant complainers. It is likely those traits lead to their below average performance and satisfaction in a land and nation that is the envy of much of the world. Hell, we have families.....families!!!.....who take 2,000 - 3,000 mile journey...by foot.....to get to America because they perceive America as a land of opportunity.

And yet, we then get whiners and complainers who actually live here think that laying out their fluency with f-bombs on a video is a more intelligent means of communication that learning how to write, and spell, and use civil language. Land of opportunity, indeed.

And btw, who da heck is the "MSM"?
There are thousands....thousands.....of 'media sources' out there.
Which ones are the "MSM"?

As we saw Roger Ailes so adeptly show.......there are 'media sources' that will cater to whatever disgruntled fantagasm one harbors. So, let's have the knucklehead in the video in the OP....go find his own "MSM". And stay there.

The guy is a jackass and loser.
IMHO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These losers and ne'er-do-wells who feel that they must enema-ize their feelings on a chatroom....and this moke even did it via video rather than just typing out some screed.

Well, my avatar ------and me too, btw ----think they are snowflakes, whiners, slackers, and constant complainers. It is likely those traits lead to their below average performance and satisfaction in a land and nation that is the envy of much of the world. Hell, we have families.....families!!!.....who take 2,000 - 3,000 mile journey...by foot.....to get to America because they perceive America as a land of opportunity.

And yet, we then get whiners and complainers who actually live here think that laying out their fluency with f-bombs on a video is a more intelligent means of communication that learning how to write, and spell, and use civil language. Land of opportunity, indeed.

And btw, who da heck is the "MSM"?
There are thousands....thousands.....of 'media sources' out there.
Which ones are the "MSM"?

As we saw Roger Ailes so adeptly show.......there are 'media sources' that will cater to whatever disgruntled fantagasm one harbors. So, let's have the knucklehead in the video in the OP....go find his own "MSM". And stay there.

The guy is a jackass and loser.
IMHO
The question to me, though, is "how did this happen?" How did so many people become so separated, so full of rage and paranoia?

My personal theory is post 23 on this thread:

The question to me, though, is "how did this happen?" How did so many people become so separated, so full of rage and paranoia?

Thank you for the suggestion to read that other post.
Yes, that is a credible description of how we got to where we are.....in a broadbrush sort of way.
And that's OK.
This is, after all, a big societal shift, so a 'broadbrush' is likely the most appropriate approach.

I quite agree that today's iteration of "Conservativism" is corrosive. It fosters anger, resentment, a sense of grievance, and extremism. To be sure there are those under the 'Progressive' blanket that harbor such also. But, to a less pronounced degree, and in fewer numbers.

Today's flavor of Conservativism, in my view certainly owes much to Gingrich, Limbaugh, Roger Ailes......they saw the societal cracks (which exist in all societies all the time everywhere).....but they saw an opportunity, and had the means, to widen those cracks. Thus splintering off a 'constituency', a 'demographic', a 'market niche'.............of people that they could cater their own beliefs to, and to sell stuff to.

Forum List

Back