We sent nearly 1 billion dollars in foreign aid to Latin American countries in FY22!

And what is another "leading cause of death" for young men of color?
OTHER YOUNG MEN OF COLOR.
Inequalities in economics leading cause of death and crime and incarcerations among men of color. Still do not negate....After all the attention the Black Lives Matter-led racial justice movement generated after George Floyd’s death in 2020, new data show that the number of Black people killed by police has actually increased over the last two years.

Mexican word of the day: "cologne". Juan asked me if I cologne him a dollar till payday.

How about in 2023 we tell every leader of a Latin American country they will receive ZERO DOLLARS in foreign aid until they stop the caravans. Additionally for Mexico, we stop all money transfers from America to Mexico until they control THEIR ports of entry. Here is a summary of FY22 foreign aid money:

The FY2022 request included $860.6 million for Central America—a
$295.9 million (52.6%) increase compared with FY2021. With regard to other regional priorities, the Administration’s
FY2022 request would have provided $453.9 million for Colombia, $187.9 million for Haiti, $116.6 million for Mexico,
$66.0 million for the Caribbean Basin Security Initiative (CBSI), and $55.0 million for Venezuela.

They wouldn't need aid if we stopped orchestrating coups in Latin America to install our complicit puppet leaders and if we stopped imposing sanctions on Latin American countries that don't toe the line with the vested interests of the American ruling elite/multinationals.

They wouldn't need aid if we stopped orchestrating coups in Latin America to install our complicit puppet leaders and if we stopped imposing sanctions on Latin American countries that don't toe the line with the vested interests of the American ruling elite/multinationals.
Oh it's the American devil that created the problems in Latin America. Well then Cuba should be your shining example of how great a country can be if you just kick out the Americans and install Communist leaders.

That's all fun but irrelevant. We should cut off all foreign aid to countries that are part of the drug and immigrant attack on the US until they take action. Mexico is at the top of the list. Instead we have President Bumpkin going down to Mexico to schmooz with Obrador and the boys.

Oh it's the American devil that created the problems in Latin America. Well then Cuba should be your shining example of how great a country can be if you just kick out the Americans and install Communist leaders.

That's all fun but irrelevant. We should cut off all foreign aid to countries that are part of the drug and immigrant attack on the US until they take action. Mexico is at the top of the list. Instead we have President Bumpkin going down to Mexico to schmooz with Obrador and the boys.
OK, ignore America's role in the problem and get more illegal immigration. Learn Spanish,

Antifa is a left-wing anti-fascist and anti-racist political movement in the United States. It consists of a highly decentralized array of autonomous groups
  • Antifa’s professed purpose is to vigorously oppose fascism. While some extreme actors who claim to be affiliated with antifa do engage in violence or vandalism at rallies and events, this is not the norm.
  • Because there is no unifying body for antifa, it is impossible to know how many adherents are currently active. Different localities have antifa populations of different strengths, but antifa adherents are also sometimes willing to travel hundreds of miles to oppose a white supremacist event.
  • Most people who show up to counter or oppose white supremacist public events are peaceful demonstrators, but when militant antifa adherents show up, they can increase the chances that an event may turn violent.
  • Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old from Antioch, Illinois, fatally shot two men and wounded another man in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Sole purpose was to kill someone.
No. Antifa are filthy Commies and Terrorists. They are Cowards who wear Hoods and Ratpack regular Americans. They are the same ilk as The Weather Underground of the 1960's. Just as BLM are the same ilk as the Black Panthers. Both groups advocate the death of America.

No. Antifa are filthy Commies and Terrorists. They are Cowards who wear Hoods and Ratpack regular Americans. They are the same ilk as The Weather Underground of the 1960's. Just as BLM are the same ilk as the Black Panthers. Both groups advocate the death of America.

Not the death of America, the death of fascism and ignorance. Antifa isn't an organized group as the Weathers were. If you look at the FBI stats as to which groups are the most violent and terroristic, it's not Antifa or BLM, it's far-right groups, along with the right-wing white supremacists. They're the ones committing most of the terrorism in America, not leftists.

I know black men are killing black men and is usually drug-related and not by hate. Whites are killing everything all over the USA. Just because of evil and hate of others.

Hey well we better hate more of those whites your talking about.. they are not even human! how can they all be so evil?
Secondly, look a little deeper into gang related killings and you'll see there is a lot of hate and jealousy.
You're fooling yourself, just so you can feel better.
But i will admit, all those windmills white people put up all across the USA are killing every kind of bird that flies past them.

Hey well we better hate more of those whites your talking about.. they are not even human! how can they all be so evil?
Secondly, look a little deeper into gang related killings and you'll see there is a lot of hate and jealousy.
You're fooling yourself, just so you can feel better.
But i will admit, all those windmills white people put up all across the USA are killing every kind of bird that flies past them.
White or Black does not matter to me because I am neither nor do I hate either. I research facts out of interest. White supremacists kill out of hate is a fact. White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of nonwhites.

IN 2021, WE TRACKED 733 HATE GROUPS ACROSS THE U.S.​

Now, what part of hate do you not understand??

Not the death of America, the death of fascism and ignorance. Antifa isn't an organized group as the Weathers were. If you look at the FBI stats as to which groups are the most violent and terroristic, it's not Antifa or BLM, it's far-right groups, along with the right-wing white supremacists. They're the ones committing most of the terrorism in America, not leftists.
Bug off ,Red.

is some quality guacamole too much to ask for?

~S~

You've noticed that decline too? Very gummy and little flavor any more, even if you make your own out the Hass ones sold in the stores now. They must have 'gene engineered' the real ones out of existence.

White or Black does not matter to me because I am neither nor do I hate either. I research facts out of interest. White supremacists kill out of hate is a fact. White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of nonwhites.

IN 2021, WE TRACKED 733 HATE GROUPS ACROSS THE U.S.​

Now, what part of hate do you not understand??

lol the SPLC is a scam front for Morris Dees and his family. If the FBI wasn't paying a lot of CIs to run websites 90% of them would closed down in a week.

Surely it'd be better to just stop interfering in Latin American countries so they can develop, instead of being attacked every time they do something the US president doesn't like.

We have poured massive amounts of corporate welfare and charity into Latin America. They insist on winning even more Darwin Awards anyway. They're just sleazy corrupt feral animals is all, so you need to get over the fact that your commie propaganda outlets have been lying to you since 1848.

Forum List

Back