We seem to have a lot of anti Cain sentiment on the board so lets put it to the test

Would you vote for Cain or Obama in 2012?

• Cain

Votes: 63 64.3%
  • Obama

Votes: 35 35.7%

• Total voters
You're right. Nobody knows how to put it together or what made it work in the first place. That's the whole laizzez faire theory from Adam Smith and other great visionaries coming forward. Government can't do it. Government can, however, get out of the way and let free men, with their rights secured, operating in a free market system can prosper beyond the wildest dreams of all irrespective of class, circumstances of birth, or starting points. It was magnificently illustrated for the first 150 years that this country existed as a republic.

I believe Herman Cain and others like him understand that. That is the whole theory behind 9-9-9 coupled with dismantling job crushing unnecessary regulation and mandates. It takes the politics out of it and turns the people loose. And just going about their business to suppport their famillies and prosper, THEY will fix it.
I actualy like the 999 plan, but the GOP would never allow it to be implemented. If Cain somehow managed to get the GOP nomination, and then somehow managed to beat Obama....congress would never let the 99 plan become reality.

The problem is...that the only jobs being created for free men, with their rights secured, operating in a free market system....are Wal Mart jobs and McDonald's jobs.

I don't believe the 999 plan is the fix, I think the ideas behind it are a great way to start fixing this mess though. I would like to see what could come of it, especially if a fiscally conservative congress were in charge........
999 is a start...a bridge to the repeal of the 16th...

I actualy like the 999 plan, but the GOP would never allow it to be implemented. If Cain somehow managed to get the GOP nomination, and then somehow managed to beat Obama....congress would never let the 99 plan become reality.

The problem is...that the only jobs being created for free men, with their rights secured, operating in a free market system....are Wal Mart jobs and McDonald's jobs.

I don't believe the 999 plan is the fix, I think the ideas behind it are a great way to start fixing this mess though. I would like to see what could come of it, especially if a fiscally conservative congress were in charge........

It's been my position all along that his plan makes for a great base with ideas to spark debate and make things better.

Reading my two Cain threads has proven that the left have 0 desire to better our situation and would rather demonize everything and everyone that does.

LET'S BE CLEAR. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND CONGRESS ARE READY FOR THIS DISCUSSION.

Yet the left would rather stick with this great situation we are currently in rather than to try to add substance to this discussion. Reelecting Obama is far more important than fixing our current fiscal situation. Obama has had 3 years and accomplished nothing on the economy. The bleeding stopped for the most part but now we just have an infected wound that hasn't shown any signs of recovering.

If the left had any dignity or respect for the well being of our country they would end their reluctant support for Obama and demand better from a more qualified individual. Chances are your going to lose anyways so show some fucking desire to right this ship and get a damn candidate that actually has some ideas that stand a chance of working. Least you look like a complete bunch of idiots with your head in the sand and your asses in the air.

It's been my position all along that his plan makes for a great base with ideas to spark debate and make things better.

Reading my two Cain threads has proven that the left have 0 desire to better our situation and would rather demonize everything and everyone that does.

LET'S BE CLEAR. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND CONGRESS ARE READY FOR THIS DISCUSSION.

Yet the left would rather stick with this great situation we are currently in rather than to try to add substance to this discussion. Reelecting Obama is far more important than fixing our current fiscal situation. Obama has had 3 years and accomplished nothing on the economy. The bleeding stopped for the most part but now we just have an infected wound that hasn't shown any signs of recovering.

If the left had any dignity or respect for the well being of our country they would end their reluctant support for Obama and demand better from a more qualified individual. Chances are your going to lose anyways so show some fucking desire to right this ship and get a damn candidate that actually has some ideas that stand a chance of working. Least you look like a complete bunch of idiots with your head in the sand and your asses in the air.
The left...is for status quo keeping the moocher class on the plantation.

I'm pretty sure that Obama, and all the king's men, can't put humpty dumpty back together again....because nobody knows how to put it back together again. The case conservative media is making regarding the toxicity of Obama's policies on the economy is very short on specfics. There is plenty of accusation...but no real quantifyable examples. It's really easy to blame Obama, and the GOP SHOULD be doing that, it's the standard election strategy for the party out of power in bad economies.

I think the notion that if the GOP were in charge, we would be better off economically....is really easy to say, and I haven't seen any compelling evidence to prove that.

The economy will suck untill 2016, and even after that if another bubble doesn't appear, and politicians don't create bubbles, American innovation does, or in the case of the housing bubble, American crooks did.

You're right. Nobody knows how to put it together or what made it work in the first place. That's the whole laizzez faire theory from Adam Smith and other great visionaries coming forward. Government can't do it. Government can, however, get out of the way and let free men, with their rights secured, operating in a free market system can prosper beyond the wildest dreams of all irrespective of class, circumstances of birth, or starting points. It was magnificently illustrated for the first 150 years that this country existed as a republic.

I believe Herman Cain and others like him understand that. That is the whole theory behind 9-9-9 coupled with dismantling job crushing unnecessary regulation and mandates. It takes the politics out of it and turns the people loose. And just going about their business to suppport their famillies and prosper, THEY will fix it.

We have not had freedom as the Founders envisioned freedom for some time now. Nor a free market system. We have a government that is taking more and more power all the time, that is picking winners and losers, and is crushing American commerce and industry with taxes, regulation, and mandates. The Founders intended for the Federal government to secure the rights of the people and then leave them alone to govern themselves. We have very few elected leaders who understand that concept.

Herman Cain and a few others I believe do understand that concept. So whether he is able to sell 9-9-9 as a legitimate way to operate the necessary functions of government or whether he will need to adapt that to something more popular or feasible, I would trust a Herman Cain or somebody like him to promote policies that would begin removing the unnecessary taxes, regulation, and mandates on business so that the people would again be creating something better than just Wal-Mart and McDonalds jobs.

Screw that

I say repeal the third amendment

The government should be allowed to quarter soldiers in your home. Think of all the money that would be saved

Forum List

Back