We Patriots have to stand and vote together!

deplorable1

Dec 28, 2020
We Americans don't need whispering idiotic Democrats like AOC explaining the difference between capitalists and communists!
Of all people her web site sells $2 sweatshirts for $60. Seriously this broad is totally out of her mind and the people who listen and believe her are out of there fn minds. years ago, Warren Buffet in an interview sited how to reduce the deficit. I will not type the whole article only the fine points. I find it brilliant! He told CNBC "You just pass a law that says anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of the GDP,all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election. A Congressional Reform Act,1. No Tenure/ No PensionCongressmen/Woman only collect salaries while in office.2 . Congress (past, present and future) Participate in the Social Security System. 3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, like we all do. 4.Congress will no longer vote themselves pay raises . 5. Congress loses their current healthcare system and participate in the same healthcare plans that we do. 6. Congress must abide by all laws imposed on us. 7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/Women are void immediately. If you read this and agree pass it along to 20 Americans
Serving in Congress is an honor not a career. The founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term go home and back to work.

Sounds good. What do you want me to do?

Write the amendment?

Organize the convention?

campaign for ratification?

Just send your poorly structured message to twenty other people???

You have no clue of what is going on, and neither does Jimmy Buffet.

Last edited:
We Americans don't need whispering idiotic Democrats like AOC explaining the difference between capitalists and communists!
Of all people her web site sells $2 sweatshirts for $60. Seriously this broad is totally out of her mind and the people who listen and believe her are out of there fn minds. years ago, Warren Buffet in an interview sited how to reduce the deficit. I will not type the whole article only the fine points. I find it brilliant! He told CNBC "You just pass a law that says anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of the GDP,all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election. A Congressional Reform Act,1. No Tenure/ No PensionCongressmen/Woman only collect salaries while in office.2 . Congress (past, present and future) Participate in the Social Security System. 3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, like we all do. 4.Congress will no longer vote themselves pay raises . 5. Congress loses their current healthcare system and participate in the same healthcare plans that we do. 6. Congress must abide by all laws imposed on us. 7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/Women are void immediately. If you read this and agree pass it along to 20 Americans
Serving in Congress is an honor not a career. The founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term go home and back to work.
Dems stole the election bro.....and not a single person went to jail or anything.....2 years later and no one still has been able to bring them to justice for stealing the election...

So why vote? They will just steal the election again...the Dems are just much too powerful bro...

We need Putin to come and liberate us with his strength and manly ways

Patriots?

For what country?

FMRyVTJXwAcZy3u.jpg

1649166876923-png.626449

Dems stole the election bro.....and not a single person went to jail or anything.....2 years later and no one still has been able to bring them to justice for stealing the election...

So why vote? They will just steal the election again...the Dems are just much too powerful bro...

We need Putin to come and liberate us with his strength and manly ways
Its more that there are people who know the end game is not good. We exist now a lot more on a Fiat Currency printing 24 hours a day and may be getting out of control.

Its more that there are people who know the end game is not good. We exist now a lot more on a Fiat Currency printing 24 hours a day and may be getting out of control.
Trump exploded the debt and the deficit -- what did he do about this "fiat currency" fear you have??

Or did you give him a pass because he hates the same people and groups you hate

Patriots?

For what country?

FMRyVTJXwAcZy3u.jpg

1649166876923-png.626449

looks like you and all the dems should buy or in your case steal one-way tickets too Russia or China. That would help this country. With all the evidence coming out and you still supporting Biden maybe you should keep your head up your ass!

Aw, Mac strikes a nerve again.
I don't understand how you can support a regime that is proposing spending $10 billion on covid and is going to eliminate title 42. That's just a little piece of what they propose, then there's the $6.8 trillion that includes $150 million Lawyer fees for illegal aliens. Maybe they could save us all some $, by continuing to build the wall that's already paid. Anybody that looks up to a supposed leader like the big H is brainwashed. Have you seen him in the white house? when People where liking Obamas boots and Joe and Nancy were standing there like 2 ugly girls at a High School dance. Keep watching CNN AH.

Sounds good. What do you want me to do?

Write the amendment?

Organize the convention?

campaign for ratification?

Just send your poorly structured message to twenty other people???

You have no clue of what is going on, and neither does Jimmy Buffet.

Hey now! No bad talking Jimmy! Those are fighting words! :rock:

I don't understand how you can support a regime that is proposing spending $10 billion on covid and is going to eliminate title 42. That's just a little piece of what they propose, then there's the $6.8 trillion that includes $150 million Lawyer fees for illegal aliens. Maybe they could save us all some $, by continuing to build the wall that's already paid. Anybody that looks up to a supposed leader like the big H is brainwashed. Have you seen him in the white house? when People where liking Obamas boots and Joe and Nancy were standing there like 2 ugly girls at a High School dance. Keep watching CNN AH.
But I'm not a supporter.

I voted against something that I never thought I would see in this country. That's it.

Stupid and completely unworkable.

Right...so every single person who ever has listened/believed to AOC is 'out of their minds'?=.'"Well guess what dickhead?
You had to listen to her and believe she was being sincere to judge her opinions.
So I guess you are out of your mind.

Fuck you seem stupid.

Forum List

Back