We need to recount Florida's vote when they have one all through the 2020's. (till 2031)

The Senate has been in republican control in MI since 1984, but in 2018 Mi voted for an independent commission for redrawing the lines, which is what Florida should do, but doesn't
It is what every State should do, and it should be federal law.

61% of all Americans did not pay federal taxes in 2020
Did you mean... federal income tax? You know, that is because people don't have any money.

Also, the article and the final source clearly say that was a temporary spike in that number.

Did you mean... federal income tax? You know, that is because people don't have any money.

Also, the article and the final source clearly say that was a temporary spike in that number.
I'm just showing the article, the previous poster was the one calling people who didn't pay taxes names, not I.

You can surmise what you need to.

I'm just showing the article, the previous poster was the one calling people who didn't pay taxes names, not I.

You can surmise what you need to.
Well, I find that the misleading comment you made has to be perennially corrected (tax vs. income tax). So, when I see it, I correct it. nothing personal.

Forum List

Back