“We need to face Moscow imperialism directly" Tobias Ellwood UK MP. simply understands Moscow imperialism better than any other country in the West.

Realistically,
I see Russia stopping after Bakhmut....they can't afford to advance anymore. Not in firepower or with the potential risks of accidentally fighting a NATO nation. (Fog of war)

And NATO nations on the border with Ukraine have been and continue to be on high alert.

Putin just needs to declare a win....that's all. He can't afford to not at this point. He certainly isn't going to come out on top financially at this point.

I forsee him abandoning this as soon as possible...Putin isn't stupid, just egotistical and ill informed at times.

Munitions are getting difficult for Russia to procure....they've been going to everyone for some...including African Warlords.

Realistically,
I see Russia stopping after Bakhmut....they can't afford to advance anymore. Not in firepower or with the potential risks of accidentally fighting a NATO nation. (Fog of war)

And NATO nations on the border with Ukraine have been and continue to be on high alert.

Putin just needs to declare a win....that's all. He can't afford to not at this point. He certainly isn't going to come out on top financially at this point.

I forsee him abandoning this as soon as possible...Putin isn't stupid, just egotistical and ill informed at times.
we spoke about how long can Moscow run this freak show, and the answer is until summer, and this is an optimistic forecast . cos its without petroleum ban and with top- winter oil/gas - prices

use captions :

Last edited:

Titloose in panic mode as Russia begins to slaughter the Ukey remnants supported by US Nazis and mercenaries .

300000 Russians ready to sweep across the south and Puppets Z and Titloose in a blind panic .

Will Titloose be suicided when Zaluzhnyi tales over from the US puppet ?

US blocked peace talks.
which is GREAT !

Forum List

Back