How many seconds are left on the Apocalypse clock?

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there
Forget about baloon...
Ukrainian Nazi brags about chemical munitions.
But that's a completely different matter! This is democratic chemistry.
Isn't that right?
https://idiod.video/mqa4fw.mp4

"Novobakhmutovka. Just now there was a chemical dump on the forward positions, vomiting, cramps in the personnel.
On February 5, 2023, Ukraine officially used chemical weapons.
There is no doubt that this was done with the knowledge and approval of American and British handlers.

"The red lines" have turned even redder today.

I think the risk could have declined somewhat, with new information saying that Russia is going to win this war by late summer.

Where can we get reliable information to post on this forum?

Can Scott Ritter and others with the same opinion be trusted?

I think the only nuclear risk there ever was, was Russia's threats earlier in the war.

So far today, RT has no mention of chem/bio weapons. The report could be fabricated.

Forget about baloon...
Ukrainian Nazi brags about chemical munitions.
But that's a completely different matter! This is democratic chemistry.
Isn't that right?
https://idiod.video/mqa4fw.mp4

"Novobakhmutovka. Just now there was a chemical dump on the forward positions, vomiting, cramps in the personnel.
On February 5, 2023, Ukraine officially used chemical weapons.
There is no doubt that this was done with the knowledge and approval of American and British handlers.

"The red lines" have turned even redder today.
Lol, Zelinski is a jew.Ya he is the head of a Nazi government. Really shity lie there comrad Russian swine. Get bent.

1. Looks like a Russian propaganda piece, because this has happened before with the same premise. Only a flag to say that this is Ukrainian? No soldiers, no insignia, just a flag? I have a flag, I can make the same video.

2. None of us speak Russian, so why even bother posting a vid without subtitles?

3. They look like regular canister/grenade objects to me, what makes them chemical?

4. Wouldn't the kremlin be screaming about it if it was true?

Lol, Zelinski is a jew.Ya he is the head of a Nazi government. Really shity lie there comrad Russian swine. Get bent.
Are you anti-Semitic?! And as an anti-semite, you don't believe that jews are capable of being scoundrels, murderers and nazis as any other nation? You should be ashamed of yourself, if you weren't an idiot.

Jews today are Russians. This does not mean, of course, that the nazis have stopped hating the jews, they still hate them and will return to the "final solution" if they succeed in defeating the Russians.
But for now, like the german nazis during the 1936 Olympics, they have put their hatred of the jews on the back burner. That is why "useful jew" Zelensky is working as a puppet for the nazis and freedom-loving Americans.

No one with his finger on the nukes button is watch the damn clock.

with new RT information saying that Russia is going to win this war by late summer.
edit for you ivan.

sure

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Are you anti-Semitic?! And as an anti-semite, you don't believe that jews are capable of being scoundrels, murderers and nazis as any other nation? You should be ashamed of yourself, if you weren't an idiot.

Jews today are Russians. This does not mean, of course, that the nazis have stopped hating the jews, they still hate them and will return to the "final solution" if they succeed in defeating the Russians.
But for now, like the german nazis during the 1936 Olympics, they have put their hatred of the jews on the back burner. That is why "useful jew" Zelensky is working as a puppet for the nazis and freedom-loving Americans.
Bla,bla,bla horse shit. Shut the duck up Russian swine. You are a retard!

Forum List

Back