We need more gun regulations to prevent a leftist takeover our country

Stupid liberal are one thing, it is the radical far leftists.
Look at the world. Most government take overs have been by left wing radicals.
Conservatives in other countries did not take the leftists serious and lived and died regretting it. THEY ARE AFTER YOU!
That's why we all need to keep our guns and get more firepower.

Give me machine guns or give me death.

Machine guns or Valhalla!!!

Until you have success with your permanent solution are you going to sit by while the radical increase their arsenal. They may take you out.
That what they did in Cuba.

No, they killed them in Cuba because the victims had no guns to defend themselves. We do.

Idiot.

We need more gun regulations to prevent a leftist takeover our country.
Far left radicals are currently using lax gun laws to arm themselves for a potential coup.
We must implement universal background checks, red flag laws and limitations on semi-automatic weapons.
We need to STOP the arming of the far left. Regulate before we become another Cuba.
I think maybe we just shoot them.

That way it doesn't matter if they have guns or not. :p

No, they killed them in Cuba because the victims had no guns to defend themselves. We do.

Idiot.
Westwall, did you attend school at any point in your life? Do you think Castro had been the leader of Cuba forever?
He was not, dumbass.
Castro was a left wing revolutionary who put together an army with a lot of guns and over threw the right wing military government
There is no cure for stupid.

The Left doesn't need guns. They are already well armed with,

The Presidency
The Congress
The Media
The Educational system
The F.B.I
A misguided but compliant electorate.
and
They want the Supreme Court in their arsenal as well. :omg:

Last edited:
That's why we all need to keep our guns and get more firepower.

Give me machine guns or give me death.

Machine guns or Valhalla!!!
Don't let the government tell you that you can't have a machine gun.
You go out and buy a bunch of them to prove the government is not going to tell you what to do.
What about a tank, man. You need tanks. Don't let the government tell you, that you cannot have tanks.
How about missiles, you need missiles.
That little piss ant pea shooter you have as your moniker is useless.

It's too late, they already are. As are we. All that's left now is the Civil War that comes because we could not resolve our political differences.
Democrats have proven you can't negotiate with seditious traitors and tyrants.

It's like Barry tried to do with Iran, attempting to negotiate with people who call for your destruction daily.

The Left doesn't need guns. They are already well armed with,

The Presidency
The Congress
The Media
The Educational system
The F.B.I
A sycophant electorate.
and
They want the Supreme Court in their arsenal as well. :omg:

For ultimate power you need guns. If you own guns, no one will ever mess with you. You are omnipotent. You will never have to worry again. Guns are where it is at.

Democrats have proven you can't negotiate with seditious traitors and tyrants.

It's like Barry tried to do with Iran, attempting to negotiate with people who call for your destruction daily.
Are the snowflakes beating up the poor Trump minions. Shame on them.

Westwall, did you attend school at any point in your life? Do you think Castro had been the leader of Cuba forever?
He was not, dumbass.
Castro was a left wing revolutionary who put together an army with a lot of guns and over threw the right wing military government
There is no cure for stupid.

Yeah, and he benefitted from the Bautista regime which disarmed its populace. Just like Hitler benefitted from the Weimar regime disarming it's citizens.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back