Vivek makes a point about Israel …once we become true friends there’s no more need to send money to Israel

There’s a lot of people in Israel who say we don’t need the money from America. We already have a very powerful military.

Vivek wants to bring together Israel and the Arab Muslim countries even more so than Donald Trump. No politician in America has brought peace to the Middle East like Donald Trump did. But Vivek can do even more.

What Donald Trump did for the Middle East was absolutely amazing. He brought together the GCC countries and Israel. Obviously everybody who knows the basic history of the current Middle East knows that there have been great reforms in Saudi Arabia. We already know that in Iraq and Syria many of the arab nationalists are Christians and there’s a lot to offer there. We need to look at the Arab Christians of the Middle East and see what they have to offer because they have a ton in common with an American, and even just the Arab nationalist in general.

Plenty of politicians in the USA many Republicans but of course also Democrats even like the squad, including AOC have all approved the funding of the Israeli “iron dome” missile defense system. Some people don’t know that but even members of “the squad” who claim to support Palestine are basically con artist politicians, they don’t do what they tell their voters they’re going to do.

Vivek Ramaswamy says he wants to have a relationship with Israel where they get to a point where Israel no longer needs any money from America. And we send billions of dollars to Israel every year that we could be sending to the homeless people in America in other words, building projects to give jobs to homeless people. Job training programs for crackheads and meth users in America. We have a horrible homeless problem in this country and even if people say “well if someone’s homeless, it’s their fault”, the truth of the matter is that homeless people can be violent, they can cause chaos for communities they live in.

Vivek is the man and I will definitely vote for him if he’s the Republican nominee. He makes many worthy points. His comments about the far left wing and their neocon supporters dividing Americans by race are brilliant.

There is no need now to send MY MONEY to ANY foreign nation unless it is a humanitarian disaster area relief situation. Stop pissing away MY HARD EARNED MONEY

Period/full stop

It is the M.E, life changes on a dime. If you know the history of the Jewish people they are accustomed to losing their comforts fairly quickly when e wrong people get into power in any particular country.
All people of the world have a history of bigotry and loving others.

Now Israel is nuclear armed there’s no way they can be defeated.

They’re only enemy is Iran.

America sends money, much of which must be spent in the US, creating American jobs. America also sends money to help the further interests of American security in the region. America also gives money to the UN for the benefit of our other friends.
Those who constantly bemoan the annual gift of 3.8 billion dollars to Israel either don't understand or don't care that BY US LAW, 75% of every dollar MUST be spent with US defense contractors. In reality, if a member of Congress got serious about stopping that aid package, it would be lobbyists for the defense industry that would be raising hell, not Israel.

This ought to over well with the Jewish community huh?

Israel is a theocracy
Ridiculous^
It's probably the most decadent, free-wheeling place in the region. Yes, it has a population of Haredim that are ultraconservative but the great majority of the people are totally secular. Tel Aviv is one of the most homosexual-friendly places on the planet.

He gained me with that comment.

Israel's problems are not unlike Ukraines in that it's NOT MY PROBLEM.
Walking away from Israel would quickly become a problem for all of us. The enemies of Israel would join together, likely under Iran, and launch an attack to destroy them utterly. Since Israel is nuclear-armed, that will end badly for the planet.
Do a bit of research and you'll see that the billions given to Israel are actually corporate welfare for US defense contractors.

As for being angry about your tax dollars, dude, we stopped spending our own money a LONG time ago. The Congress is now borrowing money from generations so far into the future that it will never be repaid. They know the collapse is coming and I think that's why so many of them are fleecing the cash now, as fast as they can.

There’s a lot of people in Israel who say we don’t need the money from America. We already have a very powerful military.

Vivek wants to bring together Israel and the Arab Muslim countries even more so than Donald Trump. No politician in America has brought peace to the Middle East like Donald Trump did. But Vivek can do even more.

What Donald Trump did for the Middle East was absolutely amazing. He brought together the GCC countries and Israel. Obviously everybody who knows the basic history of the current Middle East knows that there have been great reforms in Saudi Arabia. We already know that in Iraq and Syria many of the arab nationalists are Christians and there’s a lot to offer there. We need to look at the Arab Christians of the Middle East and see what they have to offer because they have a ton in common with an American, and even just the Arab nationalist in general.

Plenty of politicians in the USA many Republicans but of course also Democrats even like the squad, including AOC have all approved the funding of the Israeli “iron dome” missile defense system. Some people don’t know that but even members of “the squad” who claim to support Palestine are basically con artist politicians, they don’t do what they tell their voters they’re going to do.

Vivek Ramaswamy says he wants to have a relationship with Israel where they get to a point where Israel no longer needs any money from America. And we send billions of dollars to Israel every year that we could be sending to the homeless people in America in other words, building projects to give jobs to homeless people. Job training programs for crackheads and meth users in America. We have a horrible homeless problem in this country and even if people say “well if someone’s homeless, it’s their fault”, the truth of the matter is that homeless people can be violent, they can cause chaos for communities they live in.

Vivek is the man and I will definitely vote for him if he’s the Republican nominee. He makes many worthy points. His comments about the far left wing and their neocon supporters dividing Americans by race are brilliant.

Reforms began in earnest when Salman was crown prince 25 years ago.

Israel's problems have never been about the Gulf States.

AY YI YI.

They are dogs.

We sent billions to a crooked regime in the Ukraine but we have only one true ally that we can absolutely depend on in the Mid East. I like the guy and he does a good rap scene that might catch on with teenagers but he is wrong about Israel and I doubt if he is a serious candidate for president of the United States. Democrat media operatives seem to run the polling data and they have him at around 6% up from 3% .
I'm afraid I disagree.

Israel is like our adopted bastard adult step child. A result of our status at the top of the pile post WW2, and our push for the euroweenies to end colonialism, along with the soviet agenda to establish communist regimes in these power vacuums. So we ended up with custody in a manner of speaking, trying to keep the ME stable and oil flowing while our vassal states were nursing jihad back to life. Israel can stand on their own feet now, they will be fine without our money and as far as I'm concerned conquer the entire God-Forsaken shithole region, trade us the gas for bullets and bombs and end the 1400 year old shit show.

Forum List

Back