We need Archangel Michael at this time

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
I am going to spend the next 30 minutes praying, I will say Hail Mary's and other prayers. I am asking Our Lord and The Blessed Virgin to please help The Forces of Light on this earth and to please specifically ask Archangel Michael to help fight this evil Satanic spirit that is working full-on now to destroy. If you are not Roman Catholic or even a practicing Christian and you do not know the significance of asking for the help of Archangel Michael, this is what he represents and does:

1591385342578.png

The below is a Roman Catholic prayer but it does not matter, ALL Christians have the SAME God and the SAME Archangel Michael.

I will ask of Archangel Michael now:

Blessed Michael, Archangel,
defend us in the hour of conflict.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil
(may God restrain him, we humbly pray):
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God thrust Satan down to hell
and with him those other wicked spirits
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

I also offer the first part only of The Second Novena (I have removed the line about guarding with special care The Pope because to me and many others Francis is a Heretic and not of Our Lord and as I am a Roman Catholic I reserve the RIGHT to trash Francis The Anti-Pope)

Glorious Saint Michael, guardian and defender of the Church of Jesus Christ, come to the assistance of His followers, against whom the powers of hell are unchained.

Saint Michael, watch over us during life, defend us against the assaults of the demon, and assist us especially at the hour of death. Help us achieve the happiness of beholding God face to face for all eternity. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

• Banned
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Yes mdk, yes. Also I hope you and Mr. mdk are okay.

I am going to spend the next 30 minutes praying, I will say Hail Mary's and other prayers. I am asking Our Lord and The Blessed Virgin to please help The Forces of Light on this earth and to please specifically ask Archangel Michael to help fight this evil Satanic spirit that is working full-on now to destroy. If you are not Roman Catholic or even a practicing Christian and you do not know the significance of asking for the help of Archangel Michael, this is what he represents and does:

View attachment 346124

The below is a Roman Catholic prayer but it does not matter, ALL Christians have the SAME God and the SAME Archangel Michael.

I will ask of Archangel Michael now:

Blessed Michael, Archangel,
defend us in the hour of conflict.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil
(may God restrain him, we humbly pray):
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God thrust Satan down to hell
and with him those other wicked spirits
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

I also offer the first part only of The Second Novena (I have removed the line about guarding with special care The Pope because to me and many others Francis is a Heretic and not of Our Lord and as I am a Roman Catholic I reserve the RIGHT to trash Francis The Anti-Pope)

Glorious Saint Michael, guardian and defender of the Church of Jesus Christ, come to the assistance of His followers, against whom the powers of hell are unchained.

Saint Michael, watch over us during life, defend us against the assaults of the demon, and assist us especially at the hour of death. Help us achieve the happiness of beholding God face to face for all eternity. Amen.

Lucy,
An interesting thread.
Thank you.

I offer the following as my small positive constructive contribution
to your thread.

"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against
the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was
not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great
dragon was hurled down-that ancient serpent called the devil, or
Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the
earth, and his angels with him." ___Revelation 12:7-9

God Bless.

`

`

Continued . . .

And this prayer for you and for the thread . . .

May the Lord bless you.
May the Lord keep you safe.
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you.
May the Lord be gracious unto you.
May the Lord turn His face toward you.
May the Lord always protect you.
May the Lord always protect those you love.
May the Lord give you His peace.
{Based on Numbers 6:24-27}

`

Forum List

Back