We need a Latina in the White House

Child

Rookie
Mar 6, 2015
Let me start off by saying I am the anti-minority, I am a white male. However, my time working with non-profits in Southern Arizona has opened my eyes to the strength of Hispanic women. They are intelligent ass-kickers.

One woman told me a story of how she and her friends ran drug dealers out of their park in South Tucson. Then she worked with the local police to make sure that the gangs never returned. She retook her neighborhood and demolished an abandoned warehouse building a community center on the vacant lot.

We need that mixture of toughness and coalition building on Pennsylvania Avenue. She will invite you over for enchiladas but won't hesitate to crack a few skulls if needed. Triumph by intelligent use of shear will. The United States needs you. Republican or Democrat. as long as you are more moderate than Karl Marx or Ayn Rand.

A tough coalition builder, Uncle Sam needs you. So do I.

Cruz, or Rubio, I can see, how about Mia Love?

mia-love.jpg

why not a dane?

or a swede?

woman?

you know.....

How about the best qualified person with the best vision for our country, regardless of ethnicity?

i mean ....north america is latin america then...

is that what some of you want?

to be happy?

:cuckoo:

why not Irish?

why?

is latino all that matters to US nowadays?

you are all happy with no borders with Mexico

you are weird

Fuck tokenism. We tried that and like everything else the left does, the experiment has proven a huge disaster. We need a LEADER, one with an IQ in the triple digits hopefully, who loves this nation. We don't need another racist little bastard who spends all his non-golf time inciting hatred. What a piece of shit, what a disaster the little yellow token has been.

Should make Lou Bega chair of the nominating committee

Let me start off by saying I am the anti-minority, I am a white male. However, my time working with non-profits in Southern Arizona has opened my eyes to the strength of Hispanic women. They are intelligent ass-kickers.

One woman told me a story of how she and her friends ran drug dealers out of their park in South Tucson. Then she worked with the local police to make sure that the gangs never returned. She retook her neighborhood and demolished an abandoned warehouse building a community center on the vacant lot.

We need that mixture of toughness and coalition building on Pennsylvania Avenue. She will invite you over for enchiladas but won't hesitate to crack a few skulls if needed. Triumph by intelligent use of shear will. The United States needs you. Republican or Democrat. as long as you are more moderate than Karl Marx or Ayn Rand.

A tough coalition builder, Uncle Sam needs you. So do I.
You sound like a misinformed racist who wants rice and beans for dinner.

Yo, the one I see who lives by the Constitution is Ted Cruz, period! The Radicals can`t stand him, because he loves this Country more than they ever could!!!

If not him, than I would go with Scott Walker!

Nobody else worth my vote!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
ted_cruz_quote.jpg

ht_scott_walker_unintimidated_kb_131113_16x9_992.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back