We must end White on White crime.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Those damned thugs who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it thanks to White bias.

2 indicted in assault on Boston College hockey player - The Boston Globe

I mean, look at the video. Roving gangs of white thugs out drinking and assaulting random people like a pack of wolves. We need to stop them, and pass a law that Whites can only travel in groups up to three, this will prevent them from forming super gangs and traumatizing people as often.

The thugs will be found, with the full support of the white community. Then they will be tried and sentenced, and the white community will NOT rally to them, nor blame the victim, nor blame the police.

YOu starting to see a difference yet?

The thugs will be found, with the full support of the white community. Then they will be tried and sentenced, and the white community will NOT rally to them, nor blame the victim, nor blame the police.

Actually, if you had followed the thread, you would have seen that they had found them, and charged two of them, and one of the ones charged, was the police.

Then tell me how if the Whites don’t work to prevent the police from getting the baddie, Eric Rudolph was able to avoid the cops as long as he did?

2003: After Arrest of Atlanta Olympics Bombing Suspect Eric Rudolph, FBI Hunts for His Campsites, Abettors

Funny how none of the Whites called the police to turn in a terrorist who bombed innocents isn’t it?

Actually, if you had followed the thread, you would have seen that they had found them, and charged two of them, and one of the ones charged, was the police.

And has the community rallied to them? Or not?

Then tell me how if the Whites don’t work to prevent the police from getting the baddie, Eric Rudolph was able to avoid the cops as long as he did?

2003: After Arrest of Atlanta Olympics Bombing Suspect Eric Rudolph, FBI Hunts for His Campsites, Abettors

Funny how none of the Whites called the police to turn in a terrorist who bombed innocents isn’t it?

It is funny, as in funny strange. Strange as in highly unusual.

#1 cause of death among black men...

Murder.

#1 murderer of black men...

Black men.

I’m guessing SaMa is color blind.

But gosh I sure hope the thugs don’t end up getting shot dead in the streets of their hoods by other white thugs before they’re caught.

Murder.

Black men.

Actually I believe it's high blood pressure. But this tread is about white/white crime and in usual fashion whites here are too cowardly to discuss that.

Will they get a Burger King meal before they are tried and sentenced like Roof got?

Not to mention how quiet whites are about the Mafia.

Whites commit more crime than any other demographic. Whites hate their own stats proving this.

Total.png

Murder.

Black men.

Actually I believe it's high blood pressure. But this tread is about white/white crime and in usual fashion whites here are too cowardly to discuss that.

I'm sorry.
#1 cause of death of young black men (youth) = murder by other young black men.

We don't have a *problem* of white on white crime.

When we remove black crime, we have almost no crime at all.

Murder.

Black men.

Don’t let a fact get in the way of a racist rant.

From the CDC-Leading Causes of Death by Race/Ethnicity All Males 2015

Heart disease, cancer, unintended injury, then homicide. But hey, keep on with the propaganda sweetie.

Murder.

Black men.

I'm sorry.
#1 cause of death of young black men (youth) = murder by other young black men.

We don't have a *problem* of white on white crime.

When we remove black crime, we have almost no crime at all.

There is an attack of lunacy going on here and you've just proven it.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

blacks commit murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
rape over 2 times
HATE crimes over 2 times
etc
sure, the whites have a big problem :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back