We know..'he should have complied'

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
A mother in Utah called police to help control her 13 year old autistic son because he was having an episode and she needed help getting him to a hospital for treatment. Bad mistake on her part thinking calling the cops for help was the thing to do. She told them he didn't have any weapons or anything, he was just throwing a tantrum she could not control. Why was it a mistake?..you probably guessed it..five minutes after they got there they shot him..Police shoot 13-year-old boy with autism

I wonder if anyone from the colored community will rise up in protest about this.

I bet not...
By that logic people in the white community should but they won't. The white community is very subservient to law enforcement. They can get shot under suspicious circumstances all day long and won't protest one bit.

A mother in Utah called police to help control her 13 year old autistic son because he was having an episode and she needed help getting him to a hospital for treatment. Bad mistake on her part thinking calling the cops for help was the thing to do. She told them he didn't have any weapons or anything, he was just throwing a tantrum she could not control. Why was it a mistake?..you probably guessed it..five minutes after they got there they shot him..Police shoot 13-year-old boy with autism

Hopefully Vegans will be next on the agenda, shoot the bastards and coat the bullets with BACON GREASE :smoke:

buttercup is EXEMPT because I like buttercup :)

These things should not happen. Very disturbing and needing of serious investigation. Sounds to me like the police should have backed off and called in some people specialized in dealing with mentally disturbed children.

These things should not happen. Very disturbing and needing of serious investigation. Sounds to me like the police should have backed off and called in some people specialized in dealing with mentally disturbed children.

The bigger question is WHY there are so many mentally disturbed children NOW than in previous decades? It seems half the children are Autistic or have some other Anti-Social Behavioural problems or Attention problems. WTF is causing all of this or is it that many children are just BADLY BEHAVED these "medical terms" are being used to EXCUSE badly behaved children? Considering thanks to Bedwetting Snowflakes badly behaved children cannot even be properly disciplined anymore, I'm not even meaning beating them I'm meaning just general punishments.

This is the kind of situation that calls for mental health professionals instead of a gun happy cop. It's what you RWNJs call replacing cops with social workers. It would have worked just fine in this case, and so many others.

The bigger question is WHY there are so many mentally disturbed children NOW than in previous decades? It seems half the children are Autistic or have some other Anti-Social Behavioural problems or Attention problems. WTF is causing all of this or is it that many children are just BADLY BEHAVED these "medical terms" are being used to EXCUSE badly behaved children? Considering thanks to Bedwetting Snowflakes badly behaved children cannot even be properly disciplined anymore, I'm not even meaning beating them I'm meaning just general punishments.
I don't think time outs are effective with autistic kids. Or do you think autism is a 'hoax'

How come every other kid these days is an autist? Or is "on the spectrum", and has some kind of mental disorder?

Seems like this is the diagnosis given to every little shit with a bad attitude, and trouble listening now a days.

You got to wonder if it's just bad parents? Is it possible these kids would have actually turned out fine..if they had just been raised right?

Last edited:

I don't think time outs are effective with autistic kids. Or do you think autism is a 'hoax'
There are degrees of autism. There are your high functioning types, the Asperger's. I can spot them a mile away. I bet we have at least 10-20 of them right here. If I rattled off the likely names, you'd see a consistent pattern between them all. Social media provides an ideal outlet for them.

I can't say that shooting the kid was the right move to make, but maybe now that the authority figures are aware of him, whatever help the kid is in need of will finally be given to him especially if this occurrence only exposes a track record that you know his mother may only try to keep underneath the rug.

God bless you and her and her boy always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back