We keep hearing how Guns are bad, so the Republicans have come up with a solution that might make this country safer. Disarm the government.

Better start taking away the tanks and F-35s from the military then.
Douchebag, didnt you see where i said that the military are the only government employees that should carry a weapon, only in defense of the country and its citizens. Damn, you are thick in the skull.

Because they humbly serve the people and they outgun us.
Bwwaaaaahhhhaaaasa.....Better check again, oh stupid one, the Marxists/Demofascists think that you are their slaves, try not paying your taxes, and see who shows up at your door.

In an unprecedented move, 20 IRS agents armed with AR-15 rifles along with ATF agents carried out a raid on a gun store in Great Falls, Montana, seizing all of the store’s Form 4473s. These are the forms that everyone fills out when purchasing a firearm and they contain personal information about the buyers.

20 heavily armed IRS agents raid large online gun store: 'Now we k…

leohohmann.substack.com/p/20-heavily-armed-irs-agents-raid

Douchebag, didnt you see where i said that the military are the only government employees that should carry a weapon, only in defense of the country and its citizens. Damn, you are thick in the skull.

If only I had been responding to you when I made that post.

Why is it none of you can follow a thread without getting so damn confused?

Right, because a heavily armed, organized military with nearly endless logistical means could never be defeated by a rag-tag group of pissed-off patriots, right? The thing you Nazi-wannabees always forget is that when your fantasy of seeing alphabet thugs stomping their boots in our faces finally comes true, it activates tens of millions of us against them, practically overnight. Just because you lot are too chicken shit to imagine fighting back doesn't mean one hell of a lot of others won't.
This video was when Dirty Harry Reid was allowing Russian operatives to mine minerals out of the mountains of Nevada and didnt want the local ranchers to catch him.

Better check again, oh stupid one, the Marxists/Demofascists think that you are their slaves, try not paying your taxes, and see who shows up at your door.

Hell, I paid my taxes and they still showed up at my door, virtually at least. For 2 years I have been fighting the IRS because they said I did not file my taxes in 3 different years going back to 2013. Two of those years I have the canceled check that was sent with my returns and it has still taken this long and they have not closed the case yet. It is costing me 450 bucks a month till they do.

Hell, I paid my taxes and they still showed up at my door, virtually at least. For 2 years I have been fighting the IRS because they said I did not file my taxes in 3 different years going back to 2013. Two of those years I have the canceled check that was sent with my returns and it has still taken this long and they have not closed the case yet. It is costing me 450 bucks a month till they do.
Armed with AR-15s? Just asking?

In an unprecedented move, 20 IRS agents armed with AR-15 rifles along with ATF agents carried out a raid on a gun store in Great Falls, Montana, seizing all of the store’s Form 4473s. These are the forms that everyone fills out when purchasing a firearm and they contain personal information about the buyers.

20 heavily armed IRS agents raid large online gun store: 'Now we k…

leohohmann.substack.com/p/20-heavily-armed-irs-agents-raid

I feel so cheated, all I got were threatening letters.

I feel so cheated, all I got were threatening letters.
So you would have no problem with ISIS like agents showing up at your door with fully automatic weapons, possibly because they got sent to the wrong address, and if you dared to talk back to them, they arrest your sorry ass, haul you off to IRS jail, and then you MUST prove your innocence. I would laugh my ass off, if that happened to you, because KARMA is a bitch...

So you would have no problem with ISIS like agents showing up at your door with fully automatic weapons, possibly because they got sent to the wrong address, and if you dared to talk back to them, they arrest your sorry ass, haul you off to IRS jail, and then you MUST prove your innocence. I would laugh my ass off, if that happened to you, because KARMA is a bitch...

Well minus the thugs at my door that is what I am doing, trying to prove my innocence, despite living a land of innocent till found guilty. One of the many problems with the IRS is once they say you did not pay your taxes you have to prove you did, not the other way around. Been fighting them for more than 2 years over this shit, paying them 435 dollars a month on a "payment plan" for money that I do not even owe.

Doesn't matter... that was then... this is now... a reboot on the subject...

But it does matter, if people only complain about things when the wrong party is sitting in the White House then nothing can ever get fixed.

But it does matter, if people only complain about things when the wrong party is sitting in the White House then nothing can ever get fixed.
And then we get tangled-up in a long line of such complaints traveling back in time to the very founding of the Republic...

Nahhhhh... best to let the past go... either the position has merit at-present or it does not... past sins notwithstanding...

Forum List

Back