We haven't heard much about Biden's immigration policy. Will it be framed to protect Americans or will it be aimed to benefit the people of Mexico?

Knowing Biden he will try to suck up to Mexico and support illegal immigration while simultaneously insulting them by saying something extremely racist.

That's pretty much what Trump did, hence my original statement.

I believe it will not cater to masochistic weirdos who see "wetbacks" under his bed at night. So, you're not going to like it.

So it will be framed to suit Mexico's people...got it.
Do you think it's appropriate that our elected officials work for Mexico's people? If so, how do you reconcile that?
Wrong.

The Biden Administration will follow immigration law – you can find it online if you’re interested.

The Biden Administration will follow Constitutional case law concerning immigration. Here’s an example for your edification: Plyler v. Doe (1982).

And the Biden Administration will follow the rule of law – the right to a presumption of innocence and the right to due process.

This isn’t difficult to understand, it’s something every American should know.

Ah, you've decided to take him (BrokeLoser) seriously.

I believe it will not cater to masochistic weirdos who see "wetbacks" under his bed at night. So, you're not going to like it.

Do you think it's appropriate that our elected officials work for Mexico's people? If so, how do you reconcile that?
Wrong.

The Biden Administration will follow immigration law – you can find it online if you’re interested.

The Biden Administration will follow Constitutional case law concerning immigration. Here’s an example for your edification: Plyler v. Doe (1982).

And the Biden Administration will follow the rule of law – the right to a presumption of innocence and the right to due process.

Biden will do absolutely nothing about the businesses hiring illegals.

it will all be designed with the idea of ushering in as many Democrat voters as possible. That is the only thing that matters.

once they turn Texas blue through demographics , it's a done deal as far as their objective of securing one party rule.

Do you think normal real Americans should find it odd that we have people here who have to think about how they'd answer such a question?
You don’t really consider yourself a normal real American do you?
A prideful, patriotic, nationalistic, english speaking European heterosexual Christian with family that served in WW1, WW2 and Vietnam...Can one be more normal, more American?

it will all be designed with the idea of ushering in as many Democrat voters as possible. That is the only thing that matters.

once they turn Texas blue through demographics , it's a done deal as far as their objective of securing one party rule.

We're going to make Mexico a state and you're going to pay for it.

A prideful, patriotic, nationalistic, english speaking European heterosexual Christian with family that served in WW1, WW2 and Vietnam...Can one be more normal, more American?
We all have that.

But what us good people don’t have is the hate.

Lose the hate. It’s bad for you.

Don't blame Democrats any more than Republicans. Big business wants them here, they get them work permits, for jobs they cant send over seas. Their hired because they work for less money. If we (and I mean both party's and regular Americans to save money on labor.) Before We bought this house they put a new roof on, the neighbor ( a contractor) who had been helping for free on occasion the family asked him for a bid. guess who put a roof on? a truck load of Mexican's they hired drove up from Texas & put it on. Its not political its about Money.

When I realize I should be ashamed of my positions on something I'll just perform comedic theatrics as a way to mask my shame.

When I realize I should be ashamed of my positions on something I'll just perform comedic theatrics as a way to mask my shame.

But you are a drama queen and it's funny so....

Don't blame Democrats any more than Republicans. Big business wants them here, they get them work permits, for jobs they cant send over seas. Their hired because they work for less money. If we (and I mean both party's and regular Americans to save money on labor.) Before We bought this house they put a new roof on, the neighbor ( a contractor) who had been helping for free on occasion the family asked him for a bid. guess who put a roof on? a truck load of Mexican's they hired drove up from Texas & put it on. Its not political its about Money.

Dems tell us it's the duty of government to regulate businesses into submission.
Weird that they don't beg for government intervention on this one huh?

Wrong.

Even worse, he'll throw open the gates to even more mass immigration.

Wrong.

If that is what business wants.

Wrong.

the economy relies on constant growth. If demoralized whites can't be relied on anymore to actually start families and let their babies live, then we'll just have to import new people who do. If there's silver lining to any of this it's that we might see a short-lived revival of family and religious values in this country but I won't hold my breath.

Wrong.

the economy relies on constant growth. If demoralized whites can't be relied on anymore to actually start families and let their babies live, then we'll just have to import new people who do. If there's silver lining to any of this it's that we might see a short-lived revival of family and religious values in this country but I won't hold my breath.

It does and Americans have already slowed down the reproductive engines so it's a self fulfilling prophecy I guess. We need more legal immigration, not less. I don't think the impact of immigration has a direct result on the reproduction of whites.

Forum List

Back