‘We have no choice’: Quebec announces some health workers with COVID-19 will be allowed to work

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is Canadian logic. Nurses were fired because they didn't get the vaccine, even if they were negative for covid, young, healthy and took precautions. Now, the situation is so desperate across the country that they are allowing covid POSITIVE nurses to continue work (since many healthy, unvaccinated were fired for daring to defy the government about their own health decisions)! Yes, you read that correctly.

Our lack of critical thinking and violations of support for principles of liberty and innovation are a major reason why we are going the way of the Dodo Bird. I imagine American intelligence agencies are aware of this inevitable outcome. I imagine even CSIS is telling them "we are trying, but our hands are tied".

Do yourself a favour and don't be dragged down with us. I've never been against the vaccine, my wife is soon getting her booster even as I haven't had a single shot yet. I encouraged her to do so as it makes sense due to her health.

I personally do NOT believe it is a one size fits all solution for this virus. I've tried to read accounts around the globe and not just rely on local media Talking Heads (who are now suspiciously concerned about so many issues that I have been for almost two years) Most vital, since the vaccine doesn't ensure immunity, I ascertained early on that the current vaccines will not be the solution to an increasing reality of an endemic upon us.

Oh, and by the way, Quebec as the strictest covid laws in North America. Curfews are now in effect, yet again. They were in effect for six months last year and they have record numbers now.

Quebec Health Minister Christian Dubé announced the province would allow some health-care workers who have tested positive to COVID-19 to continue working.

70c8fc80

Dubé made the announcement on Tuesday in Montreal as the province faces a surge in cases fuelled by the Omicron variant and a rapid increase in hospitalizations.

“What we are trying to avoid above all … is overwhelming the health network,” he said in French.

“We’re stuck in a vise where hospitalizations are increasing and more and more health workers have to take time off. In other words, we have more and more sick people and less and less people left to take care of them.”

Dubé said that last week 4,000 health workers were absent because of COVID-19 and that number jumped to 7,000 on Tuesday as hospitalizations topped 702, including 115 patients in intensive care units.

Mass Psychosis leading to a totalitarian mindset. In case you missed it, Doc7505 had a great post on it with link to a video:

Mass Psychosis — How an Entire Population Becomes Mentally Ill

It's the only theory that explains these non-sensical actions. At least there are still a good number of people who haven't fallen into the trap, so I have hope we can break free as long as the truth can be shared.

Forum List

Back