“We Have Become Disfigured”. Christian Fears Trump Years Have Permanently Scarred Evangelicals

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2024
Staff member
Reaction score
Yet he is far from religious, is a liar, is an adulterer, etc. etc. I mean, I could understand a majority, given the (R) behind his name. But 97%? Wow!
Yes, us heathen humans are sinners.

How do you know what Trump's relationship with Christ is?
You don't.

BreezeWood

VIP Member
Reaction score

humans are not sinners, only as made to believe the desert religions in their writings that have abandoned the religion of antiquity employ evil to attain their misbegotten goals.

and of course, tea party, trump and the capital rioters are indeed sinners - by their own deeds of their own making.

- and excuse their behavior ... being born that way.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Too many conservative “christians“ forget the part about serving two masters...
Trump was never our master...he was the president of the United States....a real president unlike the imposter Finger rapist Joe....and God is not our master either...he is our creator...
Liberoidals have never met a Bible verse that they couldn't take out of context and pervert.
Its a matter of education. Many Evangelicals don't know they are following the Scofield Heresy.

cnm

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You don't.
Oh, I think we do. I think you do, too.

You just don't want to admit it so use the technicality/escape route of requiring absolute proof to avoid acknowledging a truth universally known.

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2024
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't.
Oh, I think we do. I think you do, too.

You just don't want to admit it so use the technicality/escape route of requiring absolute proof to avoid acknowledging a truth universally known.
Fail.

I don't know what any man's heart holds - this includes you.

cnm

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't know what any man's heart holds
Sure. You have to tell yourself that while the evidence stares you in the face. Otherwise you have to abandon your position in which so much ego is invested.

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A conservative Christian has written a lengthy editorial for the Christian Post in which he worries his fellow evangelicals have become too hateful to be effective messengers for God's word.
"Disfigured" may be putting it mildly. They sold their religion for a cult of personality. Devotion to Dear Leader is an indication that they now approve of hate, violence, and conspiracy theories.

Read the shit your fellow libs have already posted in this thread. And you wonder why they politically ally with your enemy?

Because you hate them.
Do you know who Cyrus Scofield was/
Dilligaf??

Greg

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yet he is far from religious, is a liar, is an adulterer, etc. etc. I mean, I could understand a majority, given the (R) behind his name. But 97%? Wow!

You don't.
Even us Catholics are sinners; good thing about JC, hey!!

Greg

BreezeWood

VIP Member
Reaction score

You don't.

Greg
no, catholics commit sins and rationalize everyone in unanimity are the same to ease their minimal consciousness in regards to the evil intent as somehow acceptable. through their savior ... lying is one of their favorite. sins. as an example.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score

You don't.

Greg
no, catholics commit sins and rationalize everyone in unanimity are the same to ease their minimal consciousness in regards to the evil intent as somehow acceptable. through their savior ... lying is one of their favorite. sins. as an example.
What? Why are you bashing Catholics? Are you an Evangelical?

BreezeWood

VIP Member
Reaction score

You don't.

Greg
the desert religions, christianity in particular - have abandoned the prescribed religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil, in their writings for their own individual gain and are responsible for the slide to extinction they demand to include all beings. rather than just themselves. oddly believing they will escape - their own disaster.

foggedinn

VIP Member
Reaction score
97% Trump support among evangelicals is not believable. Most who have any sense don't answer polls.
I once mentioned to my pastor that pre-millennial dispensationalist seem to have the strongest voice in the Church. He said that they don't have the strongest voice, only the loudest. I believe the same to be true of Trump support among evangelicals. They are very loud.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List