"we got nothin" says Issa

Oh!! Now I get it! So that big old flame thread about Watergate was just the usual clutch of suspects, screaming and clutching their pearls. See, I never went to that thread, because I've been in enough of those threads to see how y'all roll.

Obama seems to be far more involved in planning and execution of Fast and Furious than Nixon ever was involved in the Watergate break-in

Issa said this is all DOJ. So much for everyone salivating about a cover up.

Issa knows the Administration called his bluff. Now he looks like the fucking tool that he is and is backing down.

Issa never once accused the white house of any wrong doing. The OP is misleading

Oh, it was just all the rest of the conservative jack nuts.

Thanks for reaffirming what we already knew; this has nothing to do with justice and everything to do with politics.
What ever the thread is not about the other conservative jack ass the thread is about Issa, and is misleading. And of course you cheer lead this kind of deception.

Aaaand there goes Frank again.

SO: Is my headline deliberately misleading, or no? Did the WH have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, according to Issa himself, or no??

Pick a side, Franklin. I'm starting to think Mittens is using your account to post here.

Issa knows the Administration called his bluff. Now he looks like the fucking tool that he is and is backing down.

Issa never once accused the white house of any wrong doing. The OP is misleading

Thanks for reaffirming what we already knew; this has nothing to do with justice and everything to do with politics.

Wow, talk about mudding up the waters. Show me who accused the White House prior to EP being done?

Oh it's just Obama Fluffers going about their business and it matters not there are 2 dead Americans and hundreds of dead Mexicans.

Had Terry been murdered on Bush's watch they'd be holding candlelight vigil for the Terry family and having schoolkids send condolence cards while raising awareness of the American blood Bush had on his hands

Wow, talk about mudding up the waters. Show me who accused the White House prior to EP being done?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-scandal-is-worse-than-watergate-scandal.html

Most of the people in that thread.

Thanks for playin!

Oh it's just Obama Fluffers going about their business and it matters not there are 2 dead Americans and hundreds of dead Mexicans.

Had Terry been murdered on Bush's watch they'd be holding candlelight vigil for the Terry family and having schoolkids send condolence cards while raising awareness of the American blood Bush had on his hands

Straw man.

Calling people on their shit is SO much more fun than answering their bullshit posts. :thup:

No kidding, they thought Plame was a big deal, they made a HUUUUUUGE deal of her, but she was so secret she posed for Vanity Fair. And she didnt DIE. She wasnt a covert agent and the liberals made a huge deal of it.
Double Exposure: Vicky Ward on the Outing of Valerie Plame | Politics | Vanity Fair

Aaaand there goes Frank again.

SO: Is my headline deliberately misleading, or no? Did the WH have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, according to Issa himself, or no??

Pick a side, Franklin. I'm starting to think Mittens is using your account to post here.

Why is Obama invoking Omerta?

I have nothing to do with Issa, I couldn't pick him out of a police lineup.

I've been posting about Brian Terry for 18 months.

My comment is regarding Obama. For an innocent person who wants to get to the bottom of the murder of 2 Americans on our soil, he's acting really sketchy --like he might be involved

Oh!! Now I get it! So that big old flame thread about Watergate was just the usual clutch of suspects, screaming and clutching their pearls. See, I never went to that thread, because I've been in enough of those threads to see how y'all roll.

Short bus, what made it comparable to Watergate was when obama misused the executive privilege like Nixon tried to use it. The hearing wasn't about the white house being involved, it was about seeing how much involvement the DOJ had with fast and the furious. But now we find out the white house is involved.
obama just back himself into a corner

Last edited:
We all know Issa didn't get anything. That's his complaint, he hasn't gotten what he's asked for and what he did get was a pile of paper so heavily redacted that it was essentially totally blacked out except for the letterhead.

If obama was not involved, he has no reason to claim executive privilege. None of the documents requested concern him.

Straw man.

Calling people on their shit is SO much more fun than answering their bullshit posts. :thup:

How does "Go fuck yourself" sound?

Again, I've been posting about Brian Terry far fucking longer than this last startling revelation that apparently Obama really does have something to hide

Obama seems to be far more involved in planning and execution of Fast and Furious than Nixon ever was involved in the Watergate break-in

He was even before he was Immacculated...

Obama: We're Working on Gun Control 'Under the Radar'

Regime Tipped "Under the Radar" Gun Control Strategy Before Immaculation

Fast and Furious Cover-up: Obama Asserts Executive Privilege to Protect Himself

Oh good another fucking moron using terry as a political football..

You don't give two shits about terry. And you certainly don't give a shit about some mexicans.

Fucking bottom feeder.

I had Brian as my avi last year too, Obama Fluffer

No you didnt

They don't store the old avis, but you can join Boop in fucking yourself

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-damage-to-obama-regimes-f-and-f-scandal.html

Forum List

Back