We Don’t Want Trump Back

Biden is a great leader...just look how he leads by showing the proper use of a mask.

tenor.gif

This is the proper use of a mask to stop the spread of COVID. When you need to cough, pull your mask down and cough into your hand..then put your mask securely back in place.
So he risks to infect himself? And where is Trump´s mask?
so we don't need masks, finally!!! See I do that all the time and I only ever put myself at risk. Why do you think I'm different than him?
Masks do certainly help to limit the spread of the virus.
prove it. Why else did xiden remove it then?

China and Russia openly mocking us?
Here’s a tip.

If the scum bags aren’t attacking you, you’re doing something wrong.

Putin praised Trump and our democratic allies mocked him. Is that better?
so you like the 50% increase in gas prices? What policy of trump affected you? this 50% increase in gas prices affects me. and I'd guess you unless you don't drive and heat your home.
It was always going to happen the second the economy took off which it is under Biden.

You may want a dismal economy but I prefer it this way.

Here’s a tip.

so you like the 50% increase in gas prices? What policy of trump affected you? this 50% increase in gas prices affects me. and I'd guess you unless you don't drive and heat your home.

Do increases in prices of groceries and gasoline hurt the poor more or the rich?

The Dems are going in dry on the poor. Such scum.

We DON’T want Trump Back, we are having Too much fun with Biden
Agreed. Biden is doing a great job.

Nobody wants the blob back.

What specific results of Bidens policies do you like the most? 50% increase in gas prices? China and Russia openly mocking us? Disaster at the border? 9% of a $2 trillon dollar COVID relief bill going to COVID?

What has Biden done specifically to make America stronger?

100M vaccinations in 59 Days
Stimulus
Telling Putin to Fuck Off.
Making your head explode
Making us forget about the blob

It goes on and on.

Do increases in prices of groceries and gasoline hurt the poor more or the rich?

The Dems are going in dry on the poor. Such scum.
Inflation has remained remarkably low for over a decade and shows no signs of changing now.

Here’s a tip.

It was always going to happen the second the economy took off which it is under Biden.

You may want a dismal economy but I prefer it this way.
nope, never was going to happen. nothing changes that fast without intent. I don't fall for false justifications like you.

Biden is a great leader...just look how he leads by showing the proper use of a mask.

tenor.gif

This is the proper use of a mask to stop the spread of COVID. When you need to cough, pull your mask down and cough into your hand..then put your mask securely back in place.
so we don't need masks, finally!!! See I do that all the time and I only ever put myself at risk. Why do you think I'm different than him?
To cough.

A great job?? Guess you haven't seen the mess he created on the border, nor did you notice the 1.9 trillion he added to the debt or the deficit. A bill loaded with pork. A bill having we tax payers bail out the Union pension funds in blue states and cities.

Hell he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one. He stopped the Keystone pipeline dumping over 11,000 on UE. He stopped construction on the fully funded wall and let thousands of illegals into our country. Many with the Chines virus. Guess you missed those 14,000 kids in cages.

Oh yeah. He's doing a great job of fucking up the country all right.

What specific results of Bidens policies do you like the most? 50% increase in gas prices? China and Russia openly mocking us? Disaster at the border? 9% of a $2 trillon dollar COVID relief bill going to COVID?

Stimulus
Making your head explode

It goes on and on.
$4.00 gas prices, yeah that's fking amazing. Trump's vaccine, and it's bullshit anyway. you got nothing from xiden, accept incompetence. MAGA baby. fk your side.

A great job?? Guess you haven't seen the mess he created on the border, nor did you notice the 1.9 trillion he added to the debt or the deficit. A bill loaded with pork. A bill having we tax payers bail out the Union pension funds in blue states and cities.

Hell he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one. He stopped the Keystone pipeline dumping over 11,000 on UE. He stopped construction on the fully funded wall and let thousands of illegals into our country. Many with the Chines virus. Guess you missed those 14,000 kids in cages.

Oh yeah. He's doing a great job of fucking up the country all right.

He's doing a great job, stupid.

tenor.gif

I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU.....TRUMP IS NOT THE PRESIDENT ANYMORE.. ITS ALL ON HIDEN BIDEN MOW!

Here’s a tip.

Putin actively worked on Trump's behalf, and the reason he wanted him as our President is completely lost on his cult.

nope, never was going to happen. nothing changes that fast without intent. I don't fall for false justifications like you.
You sir are an idiot.

Economy tanks due to COVID, demand for oil drops, price drop. Economy recovers due to proper governance, demand increases, prices increase.

Should I make it simpler?

Stimulus
Making your head explode

It goes on and on.
4.00 gas prices, yeah that's fking amazing. Trump's vaccine, and it's bullshit anyway. you got nothing from xiden, accept incompetence. MAGA baby. fk your side.

LOL... Biden's doing a fantastic job. 100M vaccinations, telling Putin to fuck off, the stimulus....

Doing a great job.

tenor.gif

To cough.
that's what the mask is suppose to protect against. I've told that too many times in here. that's simply amazingly stupid from you. what does the mask do then? got proof it stops viruses?

Here’s a tip.

Putin actively worked on Trump's behalf, and the reason he wanted him as our President is completely lost on his cult.

We know...$100k in Russian Facebook MEMES Versus Hillary’s $1.4 billion.

The horror.

You sir are an idiot.

Economy tanks due to COVID, demand for oil drops, price drop. Economy recovers due to proper governance, demand increases, prices increase.

Should I make it simpler?
gas prices never moved one fking dime let alone two dollars like under xiden. false flags from you some more. hahaahahahaha vaccine was trump's. name a policy of trump's that hurt you like $4.00 gas?

Covid was a rouge, never forget it, take trump down and make the country suffer, all it was about. Trump succeeded anyway. pissed you all off so you cheated in the election by extending the voting date to the 6th to bring in enough votes to beat him. There is no other reason so many ballots came in late. false flag rouse by the demofks. always, the most dishonest humans on the planet. And I use the word human in context only.

Forum List

Back