We Don’t Want Trump Back

Biden is a great leader...just look how he leads by showing the proper use of a mask.

tenor.gif

This is the proper use of a mask to stop the spread of COVID. When you need to cough, pull your mask down and cough into your hand..then put your mask securely back in place.

Biden is a great leader...just look how he leads by showing the proper use of a mask.

tenor.gif

This is the proper use of a mask to stop the spread of COVID. When you need to cough, pull your mask down and cough into your hand..then put your mask securely back in place.
So he risks to infect himself? And where is Trump´s mask?

tenor.gif

He is coughing into his hand, genius. :rolleyes:

tenor.gif

Hey, so long as you admit they are bullshit, we are good. Biden proves in that video he thinks they are bullshit.

What happens when he touches a surface or shakes hands with someone with that hand?

You have 2 paths. Biden is a senile retard or masks are bullshit. Which one are you going with?

HINT: Masks are bullshit.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Hey, so long as you admit they are bullshit, we are good. Biden proves in that video he thinks they are bullshit.

What happens when he touches a surface or shakes hands with someone with that hand?

You have 2 paths. Biden is a senile retard or masks are bullshit. Which one are you going with?

If you visualize a cough it would be a huge cloud. No matter how, a cough is a corona risk.

tenor.gif

Both are true!

tenor.gif

Both are true!

Absolutely. I trolled myself.

We DON’T want Trump Back, we are having Too much fun with Biden
Agreed. Biden is doing a great job.

Nobody wants the blob back.

What specific results of Bidens policies do you like the most? 50% increase in gas prices? China and Russia openly mocking us? Disaster at the border? 9% of a $2 trillon dollar COVID relief bill going to COVID?

What has Biden done specifically to make America stronger?

We DON’T want Trump Back, we are having Too much fun with Biden
Agreed. Biden is doing a great job.

Nobody wants the blob back.

What specific results of Bidens policies do you like the most? 50% increase in gas prices? China and Russia openly mocking us? Disaster at the border? 9% of a $2 trillon dollar COVID relief bill going to COVID?

What has Biden done specifically to make America stronger?
there is a stronger odor down on the border

tenor.gif

so we don't need masks, finally!!! See I do that all the time and I only ever put myself at risk. Why do you think I'm different than him?

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

If you visualize a cough it would be a huge cloud. No matter how, a cough is a corona risk.
yep, and if you cough in a mask it does the same thing if you had it on or not. I've said that since day fking one. So you agree with me they're useless?

tenor.gif

so we don't need masks, finally!!! See I do that all the time and I only ever put myself at risk. Why do you think I'm different than him?
Masks do certainly help to limit the spread of the virus.

China and Russia openly mocking us?
Here’s a tip.

If the scum bags aren’t attacking you, you’re doing something wrong.

Putin praised Trump and our democratic allies mocked him. Is that better?
so you like the 50% increase in gas prices? What policy of trump affected you? this 50% increase in gas prices affects me. and I'd guess you unless you don't drive and heat your home.

Forum List

Back