We don't need vote by mail, simply vote in your car, and have the machine outside.

this is the solution to the democrat party trying to steal the election with mail in voting.

Simply have people drive up in their car, fill out the vote, hand it to the poll worker, and have the ballot counting machine outside.....
Good idea. Add that to the options list. Why not make it all available?

Because vote by mail can't be done....they are still trying to count ballots for two New York State Primaries, after 6 weeks.....and those are just a few thousand votes......
Yet other states have been doing it for decades. Trump is now encourage everybody to mail in in Florida. What’s your take on that?

Except the ones doing it for just this election can't do a few thousand votes for primaries...been counting for the last 6 weeks and they still aren't done..

We get it.....the democrats want to steal the election.......just don't try selling the b.s. to us.
You keep coming back to a single example. Is that what you are basing your entire premise on?

If you are a Republican you just have to vote in person.....that is the only way to make sure your vote is counted.
“Vote Democrat, and you vote for death.”
why ? Republicans are responsible for 10 of the last 11 recessions, ISIS, 9/11, worsening pandemic. Seems like they are the experts on death.
If you are a Republican you just have to vote in person.....that is the only way to make sure your vote is counted.

That doesnt stop dems from sending in invalid votes though.

No...but it does keep them from losing your vote.....that is a start.
Explain how you send in invalid votes back in. . First, you need to be registered to even get one sent.

They send them out to all registered voters...dead or alive.
Whats to stop someone from voting for a dead person.
I still receive mail for the previous owner of my home.....we've been here for over 15 years.
I could easily send his in and vote for Trump.
There are so many ways to game the system with mail in ballots it's crazy.
And anyone who supports mail in ballots? Is a democrat.
thats laughable. You still can’t send an invalid one in without signing and filling in the right information of a registered voter and once a registration is use, none other counts. . It’s laughable to think a ballot in the hands of someone eLee can end in a counted vote. It’s a felony if you just guess the wrong information and try to vote with one.
you guys are delirious. It’s like you never voted by mail or are just lying

So why is california being sued for vote harvesting?
Show it ! Do you really know it represents a LEGAL act in many states. Let’s see the link.

why ? Republicans are responsible for 10 of the last 11 recessions, ISIS, 9/11, worsening pandemic. Seems like they are the experts on death.

Explain how you send in invalid votes back in. . First, you need to be registered to even get one sent.

I still receive mail for the previous owner of my home.....we've been here for over 15 years.
thats laughable. You still can’t send an invalid one in without signing and filling in the right information of a registered voter and once a registration is use, none other counts. . It’s laughable to think a ballot in the hands of someone eLee can end in a counted vote. It’s a felony if you just guess the wrong information and try to vote with one.

Show it ! Do you really know it represents a LEGAL act in many states. Let’s see the link.

Here's what ya do...type in "ballot ha".....google will take it from there.

Ha ha
thats laughable. “ you” could easily send it back in ? Why didn’t you ? Oh, you had to fill in the form “ and guess info” then sign it under penalty of voter fraud which is a felony.
so, did you plan on guessing info on the registration of a deceased person , for just one vote and chance becoming a convicted felon the rest of your life ? this is as laughable as illegals coming in by bus. What’s silly is you even thinking it....typical BS.

Last edited:

So you admitt, you’re Making shit up. You just figure what, I’ll do you’re lazy ass work Just to show you made shit up. Unlikely

Ha ha
thats laughable. “ you” could easily send it back in ? Why didn’t you ? Oh, you had to fill in the form “ and guess info” then sign it under penalty of voter fraud which is a felony.
so, did you plan on guessing info on the registration of a deceased person , for just one vote and chance becoming a convicted felon the rest of your life ? this is as laughable as illegals coming in by bus. What’s silly is you even thinking it....typical BS.

You seem to have reading comprehension problems.
I never said I got a mail in ballot....since they didnt even do that at the time.
As to why I wouldnt send in someone else's ballot... I know this might be hard for a dem to understand but here goes. Because I'm honest.

So you admitt, you’re Making shit up. You just figure what, I’ll do you’re lazy ass work Just to show you made shit up. Unlikely

This has been posted on this board multiple times.
Getting upset wont change that.
Drink a glass of warm milk,I'm your mother will make you one.

Ha ha

I never said I got a mail in ballot....since they didnt even do that at the time.
As to why I wouldnt send in someone else's ballot... I know this might be hard for a dem to understand but here goes. Because I'm honest.

“still receive mail for the previous owner of my home.....we've been here for over 15 years.
I could easily send his in and vote for Trump.”

Your words. You just implied you could have easily sent in a mail in ballot Addressed to previous owner. That’s BS. Have you ever forged a mail in ballot ? You never would fraud. You have to guess info and hope they never check and make you a convicted felon. More made up shit. Typical internet “pretend you know shit“ when you don’t lie. Of course they never did send a ballot...laughable.
you like pretending you easily can commit voter fraud......you can’t and you never would, CS.

Last edited:
Ha ha

“still receive mail for the previous owner of my home.....we've been here for over 15 years.

Your words. You just implied you could have easily sent in a mail in ballot Addressed to previous owner. That’s BS. Have you ever forged a mail in ballot ? You never would fraud. You have to guess info and hope they never check and make you a convicted felon. More made up shit. Typical internet “pretend you know shit“ when you don’t lie. Of course they never did send a ballot...laughable.
you like pretending you easily can commit voter fraud......you can’t and you never would, CS.

Where did I say I actually received his ballot?
Everything I've said is verifiable. I'm getting tired of proving common knowledge to noob fucks after 10 years.
Teach yourself ya lazy fuck...

Ha ha

Everything I've said is verifiable. I'm getting tired of proving common knowledge to noob fucks after 10 years.
You’re bloviating and not proving shit. You’re just trolling . Common knowledge ? It’s fkin* commin knowledge that it’s a felony to fk with mail in ballots and MAIL OF ANY KIND and isn’t happening. And it’s fking common knowledge you have to fill in the ballot or request form with info only the registered voter would know. Where do you get off Pretending you could easily pull this shit off. Geesus, are You that simple you never remember votin* by mail yourself. Wtf.

Ha ha

You’re bloviating and not proving shit. You’re just troll8ng. Common knowledge ? It’s fkin* commin knowledge that it’s a felony to fk with mail in ballots and MAIL OF ANY KIND and isn’t happening. And it’s fking common knowledge you have to fill in the ballot or request form with info only the registered voter would know. Where do you get off Pretending you could easily pull this shit off. Geesus, are You that simple you never remember votin* by mail yourself. Wtf.

Teach yourself ya lazy fuck.
Stay stupid,I dont give a shit one way or another.

Ha ha

You’re bloviating and not proving shit. You’re just troll8ng. Common knowledge ? It’s fkin* commin knowledge that it’s a felony to fk with mail in ballots and MAIL OF ANY KIND and isn’t happening. And it’s fking common knowledge you have to fill in the ballot or request form with info only the registered voter would know. Where do you get off Pretending you could easily pull this shit off. Geesus, are You that simple you never remember votin* by mail yourself. Wtf.

Must have hit a nerve...someone who doesn’t fall for BS.

Ha ha

Must have hit a nerve...someone who doesn’t fall for BS.

You couldnt hit a nerve with a pick axe.

There is a problem when you don't have the infrastructure in place to count all of those ballots in a timely manner. There are still two undeclared Congressional races in New York from their June primary because they aren't done counting. 115,000 mail in ballots in California had to be thrown out from their presidential primary due to various errors and other issues. That number represents 1.5% of ballots cast. Several key swing states in 2016 were won with less of a percentage. 20% of mail in ballots in Paterson, NJ have had to be thrown out due to fraud in their primary and four men have been arrested.

There are valid reasons to be concerned. This election may very well resemble the 2000 election and there may be multiple states that drag out the results this time as opposed to just one.

Well Ny will get it straightened out.

And how long will it take the entire country to get the presidential election straightened out? As usual, you're incapable of seeing past the nose on your face.
The fewer votes cast, the better Trump's chances and that's what this all about. In this pandemic, we need to make it easier for voters and not difficult and people will be afraid of the crowds waiting to vote and crowded rooms.
Trump has already stopped paying overtime to postal workers to make things difficult. What a guy your grifter is!
Only the uninformed and uneducated are fooled by his ploy, yes?
The Post office does not work for the President. Get it?

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Trump-appointed USPS Postmaster General plans to slow ...
fortune.com › 2020/07/24 › usps-mail-delivery-postma...

Jul 24, 2020 - Trump-backed postmaster general plans to slow mail delivery ... The end of overtime work and other changes come as the Postal ... of three Republicans (all appointed by President Donald Trump) and two ... Dimonstein points to a decision to cancel extra truck trips from processing stations to post offices.

this is the solution to the democrat party trying to steal the election with mail in voting.

Simply have people drive up in their car, fill out the vote, hand it to the poll worker, and have the ballot counting machine outside.....
This is Trump trying to make it difficult to vote during the pandemic. He knows that the fewer votes that are cast, the better his chances. This guy is a low-life grifter.

Says the guy who wants to cheat with mail in ballots..... :laughing0301:
That is called "voting", not "cheating". People are afraid to vote in crowded areas, and rightly so with this virus spreading. Trump knows that the fewer the votes, the better for him. What a low-life grifter your boy is. This is the time to encourage voters, not inhibit them.

Forum List

Back