We Don't Need To Worry About Climate Change Anymore

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Thanks to California, the planet will now be safe. They are spending billions of dollars to fight climate change. That's a big relief so now we can move on to more important things, such as other states preparing for further influxes of residents fleeing California and moving elsewhere.

If they do in fact develop technology that allows us to efficiently and economically pull CO2 out of the atmosphere, that very well could benefit everybody I suppose. Anyway, it is coming out of their budget surplus, so let them have at it. Addressing their most immediate problem--lack of water--doesn't seem to be in the mix though.

california governor dippity-doo newsom
newsomgovernordippitydoo.JPG

If they do in fact develop technology that allows us to efficiently and economically pull CO2 out of the atmosphere, that very well could benefit everybody I suppose. Anyway, it is coming out of their budget surplus, so let them have at it. Addressing their most immediate problem--lack of water--doesn't seem to be in the mix though.
You don't understand. By fixing the climate, water will automatically become more available to California. So, no need to address that problem.

Ah ... good ... now we see the non-science of Catastrophic Climate Change ... it doesn't matter what the future brings, the Hystericals will always claim success ... Al Gore has already stated in a (somewhat) recent TED Talk that our efforts to curb disaster has been working and that's why we haven't see 20 foot rise in sea levels ... ha ha ha ha ha ...

It doesn't matter if temperatures go up or go down ... we already have published model results that predicted the change ...

How is it acid-addled Dead Heads know this and you don't? ...

Let Newsome ruin that state & eventually even the low info wokesters will take notice.
The eco fascists will never learn because you can never do or suffer enough to meet their delusional & poorly thought out agendas
Its already in ruin, unfortunately so to is the rest of the United States, its over for the vast majority, they just do not know it yet, this winter is to be the real dark winter of death, millions will be dying, and as Charles Payne has said, "we are not in a recession, the figures show its a depression!" Its all by design, when Biden turns off the energy, and the food ceases to arrive in all American cities, two to ten weeks will be the lifespan of those cities residents!

The federal government is the enemy, they are actively endeavoring to murder off the American population.... :wink:

Would be more likely to devastate the environment and food crops and breathable oxygen than benefit anybody.

Based on the wildfires, I am guessing even a machine that pulls CO2 out of the air will be developed before they get a drop of water out of it.
I thought CO2 was used to put out fires. Is that the reason we have so many?

I thought CO2 was used to put out fires. Is that the reason we have so many?

Just to choke out the air but with all the windbags in America, the planet doesn't have enough CO2 to starve that fire.

Ah ... good ... now we see the non-science of Catastrophic Climate Change ... it doesn't matter what the future brings, the Hystericals will always claim success ... Al Gore has already stated in a (somewhat) recent TED Talk that our efforts to curb disaster has been working and that's why we haven't see 20 foot rise in sea levels ... ha ha ha ha ha ...

It doesn't matter if temperatures go up or go down ... we already have published model results that predicted the change ...

How is it acid-addled Dead Heads know this and you don't? ...

"It's gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so"

:eusa_whistle:

Thanks to California, the planet will now be safe. They are spending billions of dollars to fight climate change. That's a big relief so now we can move on to more important things, such as other states preparing for further influxes of residents fleeing California and moving elsewhere.

This thread deserves to be moved to the Rubber Room, along with those who posted above who are out of touch with reality.

Forum List

Back