We don't need another four years of Obama

The video on the WH page censors the French leader using the term Islamist Terror. How sad is that? Time for Trump. We don't need another four more years of Obama (Hillary). It's time to unabashedly take on ISLAMIC TERROR.

VIDEO: WH Censors French President Saying ‘ISLAMIST Terrorism’
Why not? The world is at peace. The thugs with good social media have been defeated. The economy is booming. You have free medical care. The borders are secure. The immigrants are loyal to our constitution. If you want to be a woman, even if you have a dick...boom you're there. Life is good...

That was a depressing post
I tried to lighten things up....lousy tv night.

I know tell me about it....
Obama was on a little while ago.
Taking questions from the audience...
As usual taking like 10 minutes to answer a question.
So sorry that he doesn't talk in monosyllabic words so that you could comprehend.

The video on the WH page censors the French leader using the term Islamist Terror. How sad is that? Time for Trump. We don't need another four more years of Obama (Hillary). It's time to unabashedly take on ISLAMIC TERROR.

Trump is a moron.

We're going to get 8 years of Hillary if Republicans nominate that idiotic buffoon.

View attachment 69767

We get it; you're scared. Now STFU.
Who are you going to blame this time when Republicans get their asses handed to them?

Well you're not going to get another 4 years of Obama, but you are going to get 4 to 8 years of Hillary Clinton, who is a hawk.

In fact, if not for her, Osama Bin Laden would be alive and well today. She is the one that put the pressure on Obama to do the hit, while others like Joe Biden advised against it. And Hillary has been praised by several Republicans, including Paul Ryan who stated had she won in 2008 versus Obama they would have already had this fiscal crisis fixed. Leon Panetta speaks highly of her in his book.
Hillary's secret weapon? GOP praise

There is just no way Trump is going to win this election. He and his supporters have chased off every voting block you can shake a stick at. Most notably, Hispanics when the GOP nominee needs at least 46% of this block, Trump is polling at a Negative 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

Now approximately 50% of the Republican party won't cast a vote for Trump. Here's why:
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Examining Trump's Problem With Female Voters

So Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS

images

We don't need another four years of Obama

Unless you like success. Then you do.

Success at what? Less Jobs? Allowing terrorists to come in the country? Blowing trillions? I'll pass on your "success."

Time to bring back the policies that made IS in the first place.....

great job, y'all made the world unsafe for the rest of us, now you want to finish the job and make it even more unsafe so you can keep harping on about how we need right wing leaders to deal with the enemies (that they made)

Who are you going to blame this time when Republicans get their asses handed to them?

Why would I need to blame anyone? I'm not a Republican.
You're a conservative, and are represented by only one of the two major parties.

It's either going to be a Democrat or a Republican. Don't act like you could care less which.

Forum List

Back