We don't need another four years of Obama

Yeah, things were so much better before Obama. Oh, wait...

Let's face it, Clinton and Obama did much better than Bush. Obama got handed a horrible economy. Things aren't that bad now. It's 5% unemployment. Even if you could discouraged workers using the u6 unemployment stats, Obama still reduced the u6 unemployment.

If Drumpf and Cruz didn't have their heads up their ass they would have combined forces, Drumpf with Cruz as VP on the ticket.
Why should Rafael accept second fiddle?

I'm pretty sure quoting me then editing what I wrote is against the forum rules, mods?
I didn't edit your post, dumbfuck.

You are either a blithering idiot or a liar because I never typed the word, "Drumpf" now did I. Go back and correct this then go take an embarrassment pill.

The video on the WH page censors the French leader using the term Islamist Terror. How sad is that? Time for Trump. We don't need another four more years of Obama (Hillary). It's time to unabashedly take on ISLAMIC TERROR.

VIDEO: WH Censors French President Saying ‘ISLAMIST Terrorism’

Trump is a moron.

We're going to get 8 years of Hillary if Republicans nominate that idiotic buffoon.

View attachment 69767

We get it; you're scared. Now STFU.
Who are you going to blame this time when Republicans get their asses handed to them?
I must admit libs have far more experience with having hands in their ass...

Who are you going to blame this time when Republicans get their asses handed to them?

Why would I need to blame anyone? I'm not a Republican.
You're a conservative, and are represented by only one of the two major parties.

It's either going to be a Democrat or a Republican. Don't act like you could care less which.

At times, I identify with conservatism; but I don't typically claim to be one. And the GOP does not represent conservatism. They represent libtards more frankly. Look at their track record of Big Government: Sh** you hold to more than I. There are two parties that represent you. But one does a bit so more; and you cry buckets like the child you are for the one who spoils you more.

I don't know if it's a matter of "caring less". I just know the game, child. I'm not a Republican. I'm not registered as one either.

If Drumpf and Cruz didn't have their heads up their ass they would have combined forces, Drumpf with Cruz as VP on the ticket.
Why should Rafael accept second fiddle?

I'm pretty sure quoting me then editing what I wrote is against the forum rules, mods?
I didn't edit your post, dumbfuck.

You are either a blithering idiot or a liar because I never typed the word, "Drumpf" now did I. Go back and correct this then go take an embarrassment pill.
4i6Ckte.gif

That's my Drumpfinator Chrome Extension. It changes every website instance of 'Trump' to 'Drumpf'. It's a thing of beauty.

CLICK

At times, I identify with conservatism; but I don't typically claim to be one. And the GOP does not represent conservatism. They represent libtards more frankly. Look at their track record of Big Government
When do you ever identify with Liberalism?

And who says the benchmark for conservatism is smaller government? Who decreed that rule?

Bush - called at the time a conservative, blew up the size of the Federal government.

Reagan - STILL called a conservative, blew up the size of the Federal government.

At times, I identify with conservatism; but I don't typically claim to be one. And the GOP does not represent conservatism. They represent libtards more frankly. Look at their track record of Big Government
When do you ever identify with Liberalism?

And who says the benchmark for conservatism is smaller government? Who decreed that rule?

Bush - called at the time a conservative, blew up the size of the Federal government.

Reagan - STILL called a conservative, blew up the size of the Federal government.

Though Reagan was still a conservative compared to the likes of Jimmy Carter; but yes, the GOP loves to ignore how big govt Reagan still was. Were you looking for me to make apologies? You know I don't do that.

Though Reagan was still a conservative compared to the likes of Jimmy Carter; but yes, the GOP loves to ignore how big govt Reagan still was.
I don't remember much big spending under Carter. Perhaps you could give me some examples?

I remember a LOT of big spending under Reagan.

Were you looking for me to make apologies? You know I don't do that.

Very Drumpf of you.

TheGreatGatsby ran when I asked him to refute Obama's 8 years of economic growth.

He ran again when I asked him who decreed that conservatism is defined as smaller government.

He ran again when I asked him to provide examples of Jimmy Carter's "big spending".

I think I own his sorry ass in these "debates" that he runs from.

TheGreatGatsby ran when I asked him to refute Obama's 8 years of economic growth.

He ran again when I asked him who decreed that conservatism is defined as smaller government.

He ran again when I asked him to provide examples of Jimmy Carter's "big spending".

I think I own his sorry ass in these "debates" that he runs from.

Ran? More like I didn't entertain your delusions of grandeur. I didn't see your Jimmy Carter stuff; but he was terrible for the economy. No sense in pretending. I'm not here to constantly "debate" the sh** you pull out of your ass. Don't be mad that I have better things to do with my time. Present sensible arguments if you feel your responses are low, bro.

it truly is amazing the replies the libertards made here, extolling the virtues and accomplishments of these two losers.., Hitlery and obummer, they all want 8 more years of lying, scandals and destroying America, fucking commies, every last one of these fucking:puke3: and :asshole:S

8 years of record setting job growth and economic recovery, housing coming back, made the US the strongest economy on the planet and SO MUCH MORE ...

8 more years of that is exactly what we need.

As for the really stooooopid lie that he won't say "terrorist", he just said it today. Much more important is that Obama has killed more terrorists than any one else.

Get a new whine.

You're joking, right?

TBH, I was laughing. Takes some serious koolaid drinking to be talking up Obama on the economy like that. Yea, a guy with a seventh grade level education saving us from "the next great depression" :lmao: No propaganda is too grand for a libtard.
You know, going on and on after you have already conceded the thread is just...sad.

Forum List

Back