(We Build the Wall) clears private riverfront land to build border wall in South Texas

Doesn’t matter

We will tear down the wall once Trump is gone
Mexico will pay for it
Only after we deport your subversive ass to some shithole in S. America!
I will piss on the Great Wall of Trump first

I think that is illegal, you might go to Los Angeles and San Francisco, they will let you piss and defecate on walls, streets, fences, basically wherever you want and even reward you for it.

We could always charge people a nickel to piss on Trumps wall

If that is what you want to do, go ahead. It's free in California.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

Not if it is on private property. That is the property owners decision or are you now claiming property owners have no right to build fences or walls?
I don’t care
Just don’t ask for federal funding

If the government is offering the money, why should the landowner not take advantage of it? When you file your taxes and there is a tax credit, do you not take it? The same with deductions and any other program.

The person to blame is the government for allowing the credits, deductions and grants in the first place. They need to be eliminated.

The government should not be offering any money in the first place. The people in the government who are doing this are stealing the money from the taxpayers, money that was lawfully allotted by their representatives to be spent on other projects.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

Not if it is on private property. That is the property owners decision or are you now claiming property owners have no right to build fences or walls?
I don’t care

If the government is offering the money, why should the landowner not take advantage of it? When you file your taxes and there is a tax credit, do you not take it? The same with deductions and any other program.

The person to blame is the government for allowing the credits, deductions and grants in the first place. They need to be eliminated.
No big deal

Just pull maintenance funding once trump is gone

I'm sure that will work, however after it is built, the maintenance isn't that much.

How do you fix the holes?

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

I don’t care

The government should not be offering any money in the first place. The people in the government who are doing this are stealing the money from the taxpayers, money that was lawfully allotted by their representatives to be spent on other projects.

Yeah like shrimps on treadmills, I'll take the Wall over that waist full crap any day.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it
Only after we deport your subversive ass to some shithole in S. America!
I will piss on the Great Wall of Trump first

I think that is illegal, you might go to Los Angeles and San Francisco, they will let you piss and defecate on walls, streets, fences, basically wherever you want and even reward you for it.

We could always charge people a nickel to piss on Trumps wall
I'd pay a dime if you were on your knees at the wall with your month open....maybe even 2 for a quarter!

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

I don’t care

Yeah like shrimps on treadmills, I'll take the Wall over that waist full crap any day.
Shrimp on a treadmill was a valid experiment on the impact of pollution on shrimp

Only conservatives couldn’t figure it out

I don’t care

No big deal

Just pull maintenance funding once trump is gone

I'm sure that will work, however after it is built, the maintenance isn't that much.

How do you fix the holes?

What holes?

OH!!! THE WINNING...I NEVER GET TORED OF IT....Thank you President Trump to ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!

We Build the Wall, boasted on social media Thursday that it has begun riverfront land clearing on banks of the the Rio Grande in Mission, Texas, to build a 3.5-mile border barrier on private property.

This is believed to be the first private wall construction in South Texas by this organization, which earlier this year built a section of wall near El Paso in Sunland Park, New Mexico.

The owner of the 6,000-acre riverfront property, Lance Neuhaus, confirmed to Border Report on Thursday that he has given the tax-exempt organization We Build the Wall permission to be on his property.

(Excerpt) Read more at cw39.com ...

------------

Looks like it is going in right on the river bank, possibly in the river itself. They are calling it “In-river wall.” They intend to complete this segment before Christmas.
This wall may close (or narrow) some of the gaps left by the exclusions written into the Congressional appropriations (Bentsen State Park and the National Butterfly Center). I have not seen definite reports of where it will start and end.

If it does, then just like their fist project in Sundland Park, NM (El Paso, TX suburb), it would indicate that they are carefully complementing the Governments Wall building efforts.

These will be "new" miles, where there was no previous barrier. It is also among the very busiest miles of the entire border, in terms of illegal crossings.

IMG_6088.jpg

img_6082.jpg

DemonRATS in a FIT....knowing all those undocumented DemonRATS are not going to get through!!!
A ladder makes it obsolete

OH!!! THE WINNING...I NEVER GET TORED OF IT....Thank you President Trump to ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!

We Build the Wall, boasted on social media Thursday that it has begun riverfront land clearing on banks of the the Rio Grande in Mission, Texas, to build a 3.5-mile border barrier on private property.

This is believed to be the first private wall construction in South Texas by this organization, which earlier this year built a section of wall near El Paso in Sunland Park, New Mexico.

The owner of the 6,000-acre riverfront property, Lance Neuhaus, confirmed to Border Report on Thursday that he has given the tax-exempt organization We Build the Wall permission to be on his property.

(Excerpt) Read more at cw39.com ...

------------

Looks like it is going in right on the river bank, possibly in the river itself. They are calling it “In-river wall.” They intend to complete this segment before Christmas.
This wall may close (or narrow) some of the gaps left by the exclusions written into the Congressional appropriations (Bentsen State Park and the National Butterfly Center). I have not seen definite reports of where it will start and end.

If it does, then just like their fist project in Sundland Park, NM (El Paso, TX suburb), it would indicate that they are carefully complementing the Governments Wall building efforts.

These will be "new" miles, where there was no previous barrier. It is also among the very busiest miles of the entire border, in terms of illegal crossings.

IMG_6088.jpg

img_6082.jpg

DemonRATS in a FIT....knowing all those undocumented DemonRATS are not going to get through!!!
A ladder makes it obsolete
They even have Home Depot in Mexico now. Insist they buy American ladders!

The important thing is it will keep out illegals.
It will HELP keep illegals out.

In any law enforcement system, you are only as strong as the weakest link, and we all know who that is.

Well, you said it will help to keep illegals out. Quick question, how in the hell will it do that, when it's only 3 miles long, and as of now, is fixing to fall down into the river due to it's being built too close to the banks, and erosion is fixing to take it down?

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

Why didn't they build a wall already on that private property??

They should know how important a wall is, shouldn't they?
The important thing is it will keep out illegals.
Only temporarily. If they can time it so it falls on their heads when they pass.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it
Why will you try to tear down the wall?

which you can't do anyway since its on private property
We don’t need to tear any thing down. It’s not going to get built. Trump and his buddies including Steve Bannon are bilking border wall money for themselves. It’s hilarious. You righties are so intent on their little fence, the guys you’re depending upon doing it are stealing the funds right under your nose. The incompetence of the right in doing anything is hilarious. The GOP has been the con on it’s people for decades. The nra leadership steals from its members, the gop bilks political donations and charities to pay off whores and now they are stealing wall money. This is just the tip of the ice berg. The entire trickle down economy has been set up to make the rich, richer and screw their “lower class” supporters they could care less about. Millions lose their jobs and healthcare when they take office and have their recessions and pandemics sand many are republicans. Couldn’t happen to a bunch of more deserving people who fall for the lies of their Trump lead BS con artists.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

We don’t need to tear any thing down. It’s not going to get built. Trump and his buddies including Steve Bannon are bilking border wall money for themselves. It’s hilarious. You righties are so intent on their little fence, the guys you’re depending upon doing it are stealing the funds right under your nose. The incompetence of the right in doing anything is hilarious. The GOP has been the con on it’s people for decades. The nra leadership steals from its members, the gop bilks political donations and charities to pay off whores and now they are stealing wall money. This is just the tip of the ice berg. The entire trickle down economy has been set up to make the rich, richer and screw their “lower class” supporters they could care less about. Millions lose their jobs and healthcare when they take office and have their recessions and pandemics sand many are republicans. Couldn’t happen to a bunch of more deserving people who fall for the lies of their Trump lead BS con artists.
Unfortunately its impossible to throw rocks at corruption in washington without hitting both republicans and democrats

Or increasingly, communist chinese

but the wall is being built in spite of the usual thievery and incompetence in the nations capital

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

The fun part is we don’t need to actually tear down the wall.
We just do like Republicans did with Obamacare......defund it.

Divert wall repair and maintenance funds to higher priority uses, reassign border agents elsewhere

Forum List

Back