(We Build the Wall) clears private riverfront land to build border wall in South Texas

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
OH!!! THE WINNING...I NEVER GET TORED OF IT....Thank you President Trump to ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!

We Build the Wall, boasted on social media Thursday that it has begun riverfront land clearing on banks of the the Rio Grande in Mission, Texas, to build a 3.5-mile border barrier on private property.

This is believed to be the first private wall construction in South Texas by this organization, which earlier this year built a section of wall near El Paso in Sunland Park, New Mexico.

The owner of the 6,000-acre riverfront property, Lance Neuhaus, confirmed to Border Report on Thursday that he has given the tax-exempt organization We Build the Wall permission to be on his property.

(Excerpt) Read more at cw39.com ...

------------

Looks like it is going in right on the river bank, possibly in the river itself. They are calling it “In-river wall.” They intend to complete this segment before Christmas.
This wall may close (or narrow) some of the gaps left by the exclusions written into the Congressional appropriations (Bentsen State Park and the National Butterfly Center). I have not seen definite reports of where it will start and end.

If it does, then just like their fist project in Sundland Park, NM (El Paso, TX suburb), it would indicate that they are carefully complementing the Governments Wall building efforts.

These will be "new" miles, where there was no previous barrier. It is also among the very busiest miles of the entire border, in terms of illegal crossings.

IMG_6088.jpg

img_6082.jpg

DemonRATS in a FIT....knowing all those undocumented DemonRATS are not going to get through!!!

Doesn’t matter

We will tear down the wall once Trump is gone
Mexico will pay for it

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

Not if it is on private property. That is the property owners decision or are you now claiming property owners have no right to build fences or walls?

OH!!! THE WINNING...I NEVER GET TORED OF IT....Thank you President Trump to ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!

We Build the Wall, boasted on social media Thursday that it has begun riverfront land clearing on banks of the the Rio Grande in Mission, Texas, to build a 3.5-mile border barrier on private property.

This is believed to be the first private wall construction in South Texas by this organization, which earlier this year built a section of wall near El Paso in Sunland Park, New Mexico.

The owner of the 6,000-acre riverfront property, Lance Neuhaus, confirmed to Border Report on Thursday that he has given the tax-exempt organization We Build the Wall permission to be on his property.

(Excerpt) Read more at cw39.com ...

------------

Looks like it is going in right on the river bank, possibly in the river itself. They are calling it “In-river wall.” They intend to complete this segment before Christmas.
This wall may close (or narrow) some of the gaps left by the exclusions written into the Congressional appropriations (Bentsen State Park and the National Butterfly Center). I have not seen definite reports of where it will start and end.

If it does, then just like their fist project in Sundland Park, NM (El Paso, TX suburb), it would indicate that they are carefully complementing the Governments Wall building efforts.

These will be "new" miles, where there was no previous barrier. It is also among the very busiest miles of the entire border, in terms of illegal crossings.

IMG_6088.jpg

img_6082.jpg

DemonRATS in a FIT....knowing all those undocumented DemonRATS are not going to get through!!!
Yeah Baby!

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

Not if it is on private property. That is the property owners decision or are you now claiming property owners have no right to build fences or walls?
Why didn't they build a wall already on that private property??

They should know how important a wall is, shouldn't they?

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

The important thing is it will keep out illegals.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

You know the answer, subversive, why act like you don't?

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

anytime a racist calls me a subversive, I say...
imagesYZ0FFIOB.jpg

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

anytime a racist calls me a subversive, I say...
View attachment 289968

nggplz.gif

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

I would not know, however whether it is built or not, whether it is taken down or not is up to the landowner and not the government. Would you not agree?

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

I don’t care
Just don’t ask for federal funding

If the government is offering the money, why should the landowner not take advantage of it? When you file your taxes and there is a tax credit, do you not take it? The same with deductions and any other program.

The person to blame is the government for allowing the credits, deductions and grants in the first place. They need to be eliminated.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

The important thing is it will keep out illegals.

No the important thing is to let Democrats leave but in spite of all their threats, they still stay. That's the trouble is they have no balls to back up their threats.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it
Only after we deport your subversive ass to some shithole in S. America!
I will piss on the Great Wall of Trump first

I think that is illegal, you might go to Los Angeles and San Francisco, they will let you piss and defecate on walls, streets, fences, basically wherever you want and even reward you for it.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

I don’t care

If the government is offering the money, why should the landowner not take advantage of it? When you file your taxes and there is a tax credit, do you not take it? The same with deductions and any other program.

The person to blame is the government for allowing the credits, deductions and grants in the first place. They need to be eliminated.
No big deal

Just pull maintenance funding once trump is gone

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it
Only after we deport your subversive ass to some shithole in S. America!
I will piss on the Great Wall of Trump first

I think that is illegal, you might go to Los Angeles and San Francisco, they will let you piss and defecate on walls, streets, fences, basically wherever you want and even reward you for it.

We could always charge people a nickel to piss on Trumps wall

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

I don’t care

No big deal

Just pull maintenance funding once trump is gone

I'm sure that will work, however after it is built, the maintenance isn't that much.

Forum List

Back