We are INSANE!~12-Year-Old Girl Arrested & Handcuffed For Making a 'Finger Gun' At School

giphy.gif

th

tumblr_ol1u68uEAV1w454clo1_500.gif

In Missouri it is a felony to have a fight on school grounds now also. Thanks republican lead government controlling Missouri..And yer football teams suck!
No, it is not a felony to fight in Missouri.
You must be from the Kansas side of Kansas city..

Bullying is now a felony in Missouri

New Missouri law makes bullying, fighting in school a felony
By: Terra Hall

Schools in Missouri serve as mandatory reporters, which means when teachers or administrators spot potential abuse or neglect, they must report it to law enforcement.

Now that law extends to bullying and harassment that takes place on school grounds. The law, which took effect Jan. 1, increases harassment crimes from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Let me guess, its against school policy to report an Illegal killer rapist Mexican..

In Missouri it is a felony to have a fight on school grounds now also. Thanks republican lead government controlling Missouri..And yer football teams suck!

Half the people crying on this thread would love it if a bunch of black kids were hauled off to jail for "fighting on school grounds".

Believe it. So you know, when it's white kids, "the gov't sucks". When it's black kids, meh, give 'em a felony.

The standards. Always doubled, tripled and etc. I'm not even saying what is right. I'm just saying nothing is consistent except the incessant whining.

Half the people crying on this thread would love it if a bunch of black kids were hauled off to jail for "fighting on school grounds".

Believe it. So you know, when it's white kids, "the gov't sucks". When it's black kids, meh, give 'em a felony.

The standards. Always doubled, tripled and etc. I'm not even saying what is right. I'm just saying nothing is consistent except the incessant whining.
When I was in school we usually always made an appointment after school to fight.

Schools in Missouri serve as mandatory reporters, which means when teachers or administrators spot potential abuse or neglect, they must report it to law enforcement.

Now that law extends to bullying and harassment that takes place on school grounds. The law, which took effect Jan. 1, increases harassment crimes from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Let me guess, its against school policy to report an Illegal killer rapist Mexican..
I am sure it is if it involves the school or the kids but if it is someone on the streets you better tell da fuzz..

Last edited:
We deserve everything that is happening and will be happening.

Since all we do is talk and complain about it.

Just to clarify. The left will not stop until every last person is either reeducated and totally transformed into the marxist way where individuality is eradicated for everyone not in the elite class, or exterminated.

They have not and will not stop. Any other notion is wishful thinking. The writing is on the wall.

When I was in school we usually always made an appointment after school to fight.
yea i remember scheduling one for 4 PM, but the other guy couldn't squeeze me in until 4:12 ...

Just to clarify. The left will not stop until every last person is either reeducated and totally transformed into the marxist way where individuality is eradicated for everyone not in the elite class, or exterminated.

They have not and will not stop. Any other notion is wishful thinking. The writing is on the wall.
Either that or get a job as a nobody in a huge corporation to kill the soul..

A 12-year-old Kansas girl was arrested – as in, hauled out of school in handcuffs, charged with a crime, and was handed a court date – for making a “finger gun” and pointing it at fellow students.

According to the Kansas City Star, police in Overland Park “hauled her out of school in handcuffs, arrested her and charged the child with a felony for threatening” after the middle-schooler pointed the “finger gun” at other students before pointing it at herself.

Johnson County District Court documents obtained by the Kansas City Star claim the child “unlawfully and feloniously communicated a threat to commit violence, with the intent to place another, in fear, or with the intent to cause the evacuation, lock down or disruption in regular, ongoing activities.”

12-Year-Old Girl Arrested & Handcuffed For Making a 'Finger Gun' At School

How did we lose our way...I'll tell you...radical liberalism now controls much of America....Where is that asteroid that will fix all this insanity?

I just read this. A school resource officer recommended that she be arrested, and police later arrested and handcuffed her and charged her with a felony for threatening and putting others in fear pointing her finger.

I NO LONGER KNOW WHAT FUCKING COUNTRY I LIVE IN.

Last edited:
A 12-year-old Kansas girl was arrested – as in, hauled out of school in handcuffs, charged with a crime, and was handed a court date – for making a “finger gun” and pointing it at fellow students.

According to the Kansas City Star, police in Overland Park “hauled her out of school in handcuffs, arrested her and charged the child with a felony for threatening” after the middle-schooler pointed the “finger gun” at other students before pointing it at herself.

Johnson County District Court documents obtained by the Kansas City Star claim the child “unlawfully and feloniously communicated a threat to commit violence, with the intent to place another, in fear, or with the intent to cause the evacuation, lock down or disruption in regular, ongoing activities.”

12-Year-Old Girl Arrested & Handcuffed For Making a 'Finger Gun' At School

How did we lose our way...I'll tell you...radical liberalism now controls much of America....Where is that asteroid that will fix all this insanity?

No, we are not insane, the left is insane. We have been weak and negligent....allowing those who are mentally ill to slowly increase their power while we just wanted to be left alone. With the insane left, there is no way to be left alone, it isn't in their DNA....... they have an obsessive compulsion to control.......and what they can't control, they will destroy, since control is what they desire above and beyond any other thing in the world.

Just wonderful. Now the idiots of the world have guaranteed in their zeal to make this a "safe" world for all that now no one is safe, and that half our children will now grow up with felony records while the other half live in fear of becoming one.

On the bright side, if they convict her, her right to bear arms will be revoked, and they should never have to worry about her committing an actual school shooting?
:dunno:

No, actually more likely she will grow up now with such an anger and hostility towards society for feeling the undue oppression of mindless, ruthless authority forced upon her senselessly, her life a mess now with a felony on her "record" putting up a brick wall everywhere she turns in life unable to get the jobs she wants that she will grow up at some point, get a gun somewhere anyway, snap, and go out shooting a bunch of people in retaliation. Probably a school. That is probably at the heart of half the school shootings as it is.

Last edited:
yall really need to fix up your own house...before you go off on others....

it is amazing how quickly people judge now...
That how you justify arresting children, coming up with stupid straw men?

America: Welcome to the Police State. We now lead the world in prisons and incarceration. And we especially target people for being poor. The rich, they need not worry so much, they can buy their way out.

Sue, not only is that disappointingly racist of you, but you are comparing a bunch of kids violently fighting and attacking teachers, etc., (as per recent events) totally out of control needing police to get control of the situation with a little girl merely pointing her finger.

As it were, this girl was asked to pick five others out and was simply pointing her finger at them in answer to the question. Maybe the boy asking the question in the first place should be arrested and charged too? Imagine how he feels having gotten a friend arrested for felony?

School in America now: on any given day you might take the bus in to learn history, geography, or come home with an arrest record after a ride in a police car.

On the bright side, if they convict her, her right to bear arms will be revoked, and they should never have to worry about her committing an actual school shooting?
:dunno:

No, actually more likely she will grow up now with such an anger and hostility towards society for feeling the undue oppression of mindless, ruthless authority forced upon her senselessly, her life a mess now with a felony on her "record" putting up a brick wall everywhere she turns in life unable to get the jobs she wants that she will grow up at some point, get a gun somewhere anyway, snap, and go out shooting a bunch of people in retaliation. Probably a school. That is probably at the heart of half the school shootings as it is.

This is part of their gun control agenda......hit kids with felonies for fighting at recess....and they are banned from owning guns for life.......

I didn't read the article and don't know the particular's of this case, but I think it can be interpreted as a threat or assault to make a "gun" out of one's hand and then pretend to "shoot" someone. The guy in the article I'm linking here was convicted for doing so and I agree with his conviction.

Man charged after making gun gesture with finger has appeal rejected

There is nothing you can do with your finger that warrants an arrest and conviction. IT'S A DAMN FINGER! Idiots like you are half the problem. Don't you see? If we can make everyone afraid to just point a finger, then how much less likely they might be to actually go out and buy a gun. We are growing a defenseless society that will not only not be able to defend this nation in 20-30 years but will literally go through life living in fear.

How much longer before Trump is arrested and charged with a Felony for pointing his finger at democrats in accusation?

Forum List

Back