We are going to get revenge!

Several times I’ve explained how we got into this current mess of the absolute hatred between the parties. But to recap. When Clinton was impeached it began. It quickly escalated to no longer being enough to win at the ballot box. Now it was necessary to destroy your opponent. The other side became the enemy.

Now with Steve Bannon being charged with Contempt the Republicans are outraged. This has never happened before. And are promising revenge.

Contempt of Congress goes back to the original founders of the nation.

And here is the Republicans promising revenge.

Left. Right. Listen up. The other side is not the enemy. They are your fellow citizens. They are Americans. Period. Get over it and start learning how to talk to each other.
The "other side" hates individual liberty. Quit hating individual liberty and we would get along swimmingly.

Sure. It’s all the other side. It’s both sides. You all hate liberty.
Nope I can't stand SOB's who shit on the flag. Burn our flag. Ignore our laws. Then say OBEY ME OR ELSE.

If the wankers in California want to be idiots. Fine. Don't tell Alabama what to do. It is for this very reason the Federal Gov't had limited powers from the Founding Fathers.

So NO.

I think that when the US retaliates against China militarily after China attacks us, then the parties will unite in a common cause. It's a shame that it would take something like that to get our politicians to work together for the common good.

I think that when the US retaliates against China militarily after China attacks us, then the parties will unite in a common cause. It's a shame that it would take something like that to get our politicians to work together for the common good.

Oh Bullshit. If a Democrat is in office the Republicans will blame him or her. And The reverse is absolutely true too.

You can search my posts. You will find I actually wrote this. I said that if Trump healed people with his touch the Democrats would demand he be charged with practicing medicine without a license.

Neither side has a core belief. Well if you don’t count winning. They are in favor of winning. They are opposed to losing. That’s it.

Otherwise it is all about punishing them. The other side. The real enemy.

Democrats denounced the PATRIOT ACT they voted for when Bush was President. They campaigned on ending the abuses. Well that promise went out the window when they had the power with Obama. All of a sudden nobody heard of the PATRIOT ACT.

Then Trump. First hand experience with the abuses. And what does he do? Well he doesn’t demand legislation getting rid of the crap. I can tell you that.

It is why I keep saying we are going to end up in a Dictatorship. And the rabid supporters are fine either that. So long as it isn’t the other sides dictatorship. As long as it is ours and we can finally get rid of them. That’s exactly what is needed.

WRONG, birdbrain. The protestors of 1/6 were doing their duty as American citizens as described by both Thomas Jefferson AND MLK Jr: That when an unjust authority tries to impose an unjust action upon the American people, it is their duty to rise up and fight it. What do you think the Oath of Office means when it says to protect from all enemies foreign or DOMESTIC?
Bull$hit... crucify the traitorous bastards...

Bannon is a survivor. Many in D.C. would not last an hour in real violence. All we have to know about Progs is they Love Rosenbaum and Huber who are felons and one a pedophile. And this is important. They both had no remorse for their past. I am sure you being of such noble ways would have people like that live next to you.
The nature of LibProgs is immaterial to whether Bannon deserves to have the book thrown at him...

Several times I’ve explained how we got into this current mess of the absolute hatred between the parties. But to recap. When Clinton was impeached it began. It quickly escalated to no longer being enough to win at the ballot box. Now it was necessary to destroy your opponent. The other side became the enemy.

Now with Steve Bannon being charged with Contempt the Republicans are outraged. This has never happened before. And are promising revenge.

Contempt of Congress goes back to the original founders of the nation.

And here is the Republicans promising revenge.

Left. Right. Listen up. The other side is not the enemy. They are your fellow citizens. They are Americans. Period. Get over it and start learning how to talk to each other.
The people that stormed our Capital, vandalized it, and smeared shit all over in in an attempt to install Donald Trump as our first American dictator are indeed my enemies. As are any that support them. The POS's that talk approvingly of a Civil War are my enemy for they seek to destroy my nation. I took an oath so many decades ago to protect my nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I consider that oath still in force.

Nope I can't stand SOB's who shit on the flag. Burn our flag. Ignore our laws. Then say OBEY ME OR ELSE.

If the wankers in California want to be idiots. Fine. Don't tell Alabama what to do. It is for this very reason the Federal Gov't had limited powers from the Founding Fathers.

So NO.
I cannot stand assholes that perform treasonous actions like attacking our Capital, invading it, vandalizing it, and smearing shit all over it in an attempt to overthrow an election. They were attempting, that the direction of the then President, a coup, to install Trump as the first American dictator.

WRONG, birdbrain. The protestors of 1/6 were doing their duty as American citizens as described by both Thomas Jefferson AND MLK Jr: That when an unjust authority tries to impose an unjust action upon the American people, it is their duty to rise up and fight it. What do you think the Oath of Office means when it says to protect from all enemies foreign or DOMESTIC?
I'll tell you what it means. It means that you protect our nation from bastards that invade, vandalize, and smear shit all over our Capital in an attempt to overthrow a democratic election, and install Donald Trump as the first American dictator. I took that oath decades ago, and still consider it to be in force.

Obama's butt boy Holder is still held in contempt of congress...so obviously its just a joke....nothing happens to you....
Nothing happens to you if you are a high level democrat because you are above the rule of law that applies to republicans (especially those republicans who supported Trump).

So you are all mouth and no spine.

You have me confused with the wrong goal, idiot! Here we are after all of your fake high talk of unity-- blah blah blah and here you are trying to incite someone to senseless violence yourself. That makes you the biggest fucking hypocrite that has ever walked the face of the Earth. I was just talking about the result of effectively coping with a proven subversive faction of society trying to usurp its own laws to use in undermining it to keep a nation from reeling off into chaos, and here you are trying to get people to just run out and mindlessly shoot others.

Dude, you aren't the messenger of the problem. You ARE the problem.

Bull$hit... crucify the traitorous bastards...

:iyfyus.jpg: Out of all the noise and promises-- -- what, so far I think maybe ONE person might serve a few months?!

:abgg2q.jpg: That is, until the media calms down, then they will all be released, there will be lawsuits, then the quiet settlements and the democrat circus of another fake, puffed up crisis will slowly settle into the distance.

I'll tell you what it means. It means that you protect our nation from bastards that invade, vandalize, and smear shit all over
Gee, now you are confusing me. Are we talking about the BLM George Floyd riots in over 900 cities killing hundreds? Injuring thousands? Doing billions in direct damage and property losses?

in an attempt to overthrow a democratic election,
Oh go shove that bullcrap. We all know it was by no means a "democratic" election, it was a SHAM designed to ram in that shit-farting bum into office at ANY cost no matter what just to get rid of Trump so much they hated his guts! And they did so knowing they would literally have to CARRY this feckless bastard through office designing his campaign, his every word--- even, wiping his ass. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND really believes that a bunch of people came and stood for hours at a campaign rally, then walked miles down the road barehanded with nothing but flags intending to break into the Capitol building to overturn an election and install a dictator with just whatever they can find loose of the grounds. That was all instigated for political aims just like everything else Nancy does. They came to protest an election the democrats knew was wrong and rammed down their throats! They are still doing it! They even try to silence people from even talking about it!

and install Donald Trump as the first American dictator.
Seig Heil.

I took that oath decades ago, and still consider it to be in force.
This oath, kumquat?

Schiff_salute.jpg

Last edited:
I have no problem with people who refuse to testify or avail themselves of the Fifth being found in contempt. My objection is the threat to get even. That is childish and stupid.
Do you not remember Piglosi tearing up the SOU. Piglosi, Schiff and Nadler lying in order to trash the POTUS with two scam impeachments, two solid years of obstructionism. Your indignation is disingenuous. Joe Biden's regime's vindictiveness over the last 10 months have just added. Where is the concern for the country when you open the borders to illegals and then reward them with free transportation and lodging wherever they want to go in the country with no requirements to maintain health requirements that are mandated for citizens. When you sow seeds of discontent, this is what you reap.

Forum List

Back