We are getting there

Taco Trucks are groovy.
One of the trucks that was in my AO was run by a Hispanic Border Patrol supervisorial agent and his white wife.

He had mad fabrication skills and built the truck himself out of a old rescue truck:

OIP.ObMRMF391biPVHzcYON4cAHaFh

There are two Hawaiian BBQ trucks here in town. OMIGOD! They're taking over!!!!!!
Hawaii ain't what many people think it is.

---I grew up in Hawaii, surrounded by people who, to outsiders, may be described with such mystique and confusion but, to us, are simply “mixed” or hapa, half-and-half. More than 40 percent of marriages in the islands are interracial or -ethnic.---

There are two Hawaiian BBQ trucks here in town. OMIGOD! They're taking over!!!!!!
I’m sure someone here will put his tin foil hat on and try to link the rise of ethnic food trucks to child trafficking somehow

Unkotare

If that pop-up taco stand gives you the squirts, good luck finding them. It's a hit and run operation. GFL

Attachments

• 1693157445393.gif
    1693157445393.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 7
My city has food trucks all over the place too, but not just for Mexican food. Trucks that sell donuts, barbecued food, hot dogs, etc. are also here too. One place is actually a red colored school bus that says Puerto Rican Smoke on it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. A few months ago, a whole bunch of food trucks were parked in front of our local Lowe's hardware store building. My guess is there were around 20 of them.

Forum List

Back