We are getting there

Taco trucks on every corner? It's been predicted. It might just come true. Why won't our politicians put a stop to this?

---If you don't do something about it, you're going to have taco trucks on every corner."---

I don't see the problem. Better than some fast food chain where some disgruntled negro spits on your burger, because he bought in to IM2s pity me, the world owes me something bullshit.

Mexican restaurants went from twenty bucks pre-2020 per plate to forty dollars per plate now.
I call bullshit. I don't care where you live. Here in Birmingham, the de facto best place for a steak oddly enough; you can get a surf, and turf for under 26 bucks, with all the trimmings. And worth every penny. If you're paying $40 bucks for Mexican, and it doesn't include a blow job... You're an idiot, and deserve to be taken to the cleaners.

Taco trucks on every corner? It's been predicted. It might just come true. Why won't our politicians put a stop to this?

---If you don't do something about it, you're going to have taco trucks on every corner."---

In Los Angeles (and other locales) there is a problem. It's those pop-up taco stands. They don't have licenses or health permits that Taco Trucks are required to have. I am on the Taco Truckers side.

I love tacos but I won't give a penny to the pop-ups.

The first time I ate one was when I was in the army in San Antonio and it was 1985 and an old woman made me one on the streets that morning I was traveling around looking for hookers and weed.
The holy trifecta.

The first time I ate one was when I was in the army in San Antonio and it was 1985 and an old woman made me one on the streets that morning I was traveling around looking for hookers and weed.
General Hooker would be proud of you.

Forum List

Back